2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Posting because I wanted to be the 1,000 post lol. It was on 999. Lol. Baby dust to all!!! And BUMP!

How was your weekend?

Yeah that weird if your temp stayed up today I would think you o'd on Friday but I don't think ff will give you a solid line with today's temp being low. Maybe dotted lines because of the pos OPKs?

I'm not ortho- norum I'm having horrible nausea from it. I had to eat something right away this morning so I felt better. I think my spotting has stopped but I'm not holding my breathe.we will see how the next couple days go.

yeah birthday weekend was good :) had lots of fun :haha: butttt i got crashed into so i have whiplash :(

yeah i forgot to mention i slept with my mouth open last night so that could be why temp is lower :wacko: i think i did o friday, hopefully i get crosshairs at some point!

oh no sorry to hear about the nausea! when is your next appointment? fingers crossed the spotting has stopped!

How is everyone?i feel like I've been lost out of th loop!

Heyyy :) how are you?

Give us a little update on you? When were your boys born?

I'm 4dpo waiting to test, getting a bit excited but I've got a busy week next week which I hope will keep me busy!!!

My oldest was born in 10-29-09! For his birthday we bought him a race car rug! Since it's two weeks away haha! Yay! Lol. Perfectly healthy and such a god boy.
My baby was born on 3-8-11. He was born early and was kept in the NICU for a bit but he is healthy!

First baby were trying to have together. He has one and I have two. All boys. Lol

How was your weekend?

Yeah that weird if your temp stayed up today I would think you o'd on Friday but I don't think ff will give you a solid line with today's temp being low. Maybe dotted lines because of the pos OPKs?

I'm not ortho- norum I'm having horrible nausea from it. I had to eat something right away this morning so I felt better. I think my spotting has stopped but I'm not holding my breathe.we will see how the next couple days go.

yeah birthday weekend was good :) had lots of fun :haha: butttt i got crashed into so i have whiplash :(

yeah i forgot to mention i slept with my mouth open last night so that could be why temp is lower :wacko: i think i did o friday, hopefully i get crosshairs at some point!

oh no sorry to hear about the nausea! when is your next appointment? fingers crossed the spotting has stopped!

So glad you had a great weekend but that sucks about your whiplash. I see you have dotted lines for Friday. I agree I think Friday was o day.

These bcp's are driving me crazy I am sooo sick from them. Annoying. We go for another SA oct 17th and another fu appt oct 24th. Time is flying by really. Hopefully it stays going this fast.

My oldest was born in 10-29-09! For his birthday we bought him a race car rug! Since it's two weeks away haha! Yay! Lol. Perfectly healthy and such a god boy.
My baby was born on 3-8-11. He was born early and was kept in the NICU for a bit but he is healthy!

First baby were trying to have together. He has one and I have two. All boys. Lol

Awww that would be perfect to complete your family :) good luck! What cycle day are on?

How was your weekend?

So glad you had a great weekend but that sucks about your whiplash. I see you have dotted lines for Friday. I agree I think Friday was o day.

These bcp's are driving me crazy I am sooo sick from them. Annoying. We go for another SA oct 17th and another fu appt oct 24th. Time is flying by really. Hopefully it stays going this fast.

My temps are all over the place though very strange, I am dieting and exercising 2 hours a day at the moment perhaps that's why?!

Sorry to hear about the bcp making you sick :( good luck with your appointments!! I can't believe I'm 6dpo :O

Yeah I would think that 2hours of exercise would have an effect on you. Yes wow 6dpo it's going quick. Good thing you did the OPKs this cycle tho because if you didn't have that information you might have been off on the timing,

I'm so busy at work lately it's driving me crazy I just want to take a nap and wake up when all this infertility shit is over with. I started making a list of all of our issues so that when the re starts talking I can follow along, it really bothered me the last time we met with her and she was talking about this lap surgery and if she finds endo or any adhesion when she's in their how we want to treat it and she made me so damn nervous bc cause started talking about removing endo and that lowering amh and I was like freakin out bc my amh is already low. I just feel like when I go under for the surgery I'm going to either wake up to the best news ever or have major problems and I don't like that feeling ....and I have a whole 27 more days to either calm my fears or freak myself out.

A little update: I'm 6dpo and I've had pink tinged discharge :S far too early for implantation spotting though so no idea what it is!!

27 days will go by so quickly, I'll be here every step of that way!! I guess sometimes it's best to leave this sort of things to experts, they know best!! I'm glad you've been busy to take your mind off everything! How's you and dh?

Awww that would be perfect to complete your family :) good luck! What cycle day are on?

26 and no BFP. I have 28 day cycles. So no baby this month most likely.

Have you tested? Do you know when you ovulated? You could have ovulated later than usual!

I'm currently 7dpo and I had pink tinged discharge yesterday, I've never had this before!!!

Yeah I would think that 2hours of exercise would have an effect on you. Yes wow 6dpo it's going quick. Good thing you did the OPKs this cycle tho because if you didn't have that information you might have been off on the timing,

I'm so busy at work lately it's driving me crazy I just want to take a nap and wake up when all this infertility shit is over with. I started making a list of all of our issues so that when the re starts talking I can follow along, it really bothered me the last time we met with her and she was talking about this lap surgery and if she finds endo or any adhesion when she's in their how we want to treat it and she made me so damn nervous bc cause started talking about removing endo and that lowering amh and I was like freakin out bc my amh is already low. I just feel like when I go under for the surgery I'm going to either wake up to the best news ever or have major problems and I don't like that feeling ....and I have a whole 27 more days to either calm my fears or freak myself out.

Crystalll where are you? Hope you're keeping well!!!

9dpo and tested bfn, surely if the spotting was implantation it would have shown bfp by now?!

9dpo and tested bfn, surely if the spotting was implantation it would have shown bfp by now?!

I've done another one with smu, can you see the line?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 10

I've done another one with smu, can you see the line?

Invert!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
https://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp330/lindsaystrawberry/image-1.jpg

Thoughts?

Idk because I wasn't keeping track of my days. So my period was due yesterday that's all I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->