2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Hey Laura, how's it going. Sorry that I haven't been around this week. I kinda felt like I had to disconnect from the infertility stuff for a couple of days to try to salvage some of sanity. Dh did another SA yesterday but this time we did it al home and took it in but I was a nervous wreck hoping we got there in time, worried it would fall over, etc so I don't think I like doing it at home. We get our results next Thursday which is also my fu with the re so hopefully it goes well. Ahhh I'm so nervous. I'm still spotting, it sucks. I'm hoping it's not a serious problem I'm going to call the re today and see what she says about it.

How are things with you, what dpo are you ?

Hey Crystal, don't worry, I was just worrying about you, hope you're well :)

I hope Thursday is a good day for you both :) I'll be waiting to hear!!

How many days have you been spotting for now?

Im 14dpo, ive had faint but visible lines on tests since 9dpo but they aren't getting darker so j think it's a chemica :(! I posted one of the tests in this thread a few days again, have a look!

Af was due this morning but she's not here yet, temp is still high and to top it off I had brown spotting at 11dpo!!! I have a picture lol but slight tmi maybe :p

I've been so busy at work which I guess is kinda good but it sucks.

I'm cd 18 now and have been spotting since af stopped but it's different it's brown, more like a discharge so I'm wondering if I have an infection or something. I'm waiting for her to cb now.

Oh wow I think I see a faint line. It suck that it hasn't gotten darker tho. Do you think they could be bad tests, have you tried a different brand? I've read horrible reviews on the brand I have now and I've been getting horrible Evaps on them they make me wanna cry.

Brown spotting could be ib, I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Hopefully your spotting stops soon!! Maybe something to mention at your follow up?

I just hope it was ib!! All my tests have faint lines though, surely they can't all be evaps!! If so they are very mean :( when I invert the pictures, the lines glow which people say aren't evaps cos evaps go darker when you invert! These aren't as + as my frer but then the ic was lighter than the ones in getting now!! I think if af hasn't shown by lunchtime tomorrow, I'll go buy a frer! Omg I can't help but get excited!!

Oh that is very exciting. And it is def brighter on the invert but I would be running out to get an frer right now lol I'll be stalking tomorrow to see what happens and crossing everything I can !!!

Thank you! I'm going to see how I am tomorrow, got a bit of cramping at the moment so losing a bit of hope really :( it best not be another chemical! The bleeding was horrendous last time!!

But on a plus note, I've lost 4 pounds in 10 days :D woohoo! And I am not bloated which I am happy about, usually 4 days before af I start getting bloated, not had that this time, diet must be doing good :)

Just realised I haven't had my usual spot before af!!!

Hopefully not ugh that would suck.

Wow that's a lot but glad your not bloated I hate that feeling.

I'm off to bed now but I can't wait to check this thread tomorrow to see how it goes. Fx fx

So 15dpo today (1 day late), we dtd last night as I thought it would bring af along, I was wrong! And dh said it felt different :S

Still got some cramps today though and feel sick and heartburn. Still sure af is coming! :(

I am useless and forgot to temp or test this morning as I had to get up early for netball. Running around has made nausea worse. :(

I'm sure the witch will show today! I'll keep you updated!

Oh that's very exciting Laura. When are you planning to test?

My spotting/discharge has stopped dh and I dtd yesterday morning and when I wiped it looked like this little tiny piece of brown tissue and I took a shower and ever since I haven't spotted. Weird.

stupid witch showed at 2 days late :( pretty sure its a chemical, its heavy and not like my usual period. after so many lines, surely they cant all be evaps :wacko:

so cd1, onto the next cycle :dohh:

Oh dang it that sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that. They probably aren't all Evaps but what do you think could be causing a chemical? Do you think you'll see a doctor now that this is #2?

I'm getting my cd3 bloods done tomorrow :) not sure how long it takes for the results lol it's a start though then I'll decide once I've got the results. The bloods are mainly to see the extent on my poly cystic ovaries

Ladies I had a dream that I was having twins... And twins run heavily in my family both sides. Any thoughts?

I'm getting my cd3 bloods done tomorrow :) not sure how long it takes for the results lol it's a start though then I'll decide once I've got the results. The bloods are mainly to see the extent on my poly cystic ovaries

Okay so I got my results back today

Fsh 7
Lh 9
Testosterone 1.9

Do you know what this means?

Oh great so glad you got cd3 bloods, unfortunately I don't know what the numbers mean. Did they do any progesterone tests?

Did they give any insight into the chemicals at all. I've been wanting to do some research online but I've been horribly busy. I had my appt with the hemotologist yesterday my iron is still low, guess I was expecting that. We have our pre-op appt with the re today so I'm hoping to get dh's SA results before we go or at the appt. I have my list of things to ask written down but I'm super excited to get the ball rolling.

I'm super super super pissed off at work right now. They are getting out of hand with the request for overtime and just way too much work at the moment I feel like they expect me to have 10 hands and 2 brains. I would totally quit right now but I need health insurance so blah I have no choice.

How has AF treated you this time? I hope she wasn't too mean.

Laura! Where r u ? Lol

It's late now so I know your sleeping but I hope u get this message in the morning. I've been such a nutcase the last couple weeks. I'm so glad we went to the re today. We got dh's SA results back and we talked more about my surgery. Great news! Dh's SA results were much better, still not within normal ranges but not horrible like the last one. She said it was good enough to consider doing iui a couple times. He still have to go back nov 14th again just to be sure but she was very happy. As for me I had another ultrasound to make sure there was no trapped debris, there wasn't. Thankfully!!!!

We're all set up to have my left tube removed on nov6th. We spoke in depth for almost 2 hours about my options and dh and I took a nice long car ride after and went out to dinner to talk about everything and were certain were just going to do the removal. And then on nov 21st well get more SA results and results from my lap surgery and be able to decide what the game plan is by the end of the year.

It's all moving right along. She took some more blood tests as well so I'll get those results by my surgery date. The one she is most interested in is my amh levels for ovarian reserve....I'm excited today was a good day. I hope yours was as well.

I got the complete results for dh's SA back it was 9 mil washed 11.9 totAl 33% motility and 3% morph. She said it's still abnormal but it's way better then the first and if all goes well with the lap surgery we could possibly do iui if we wanted to she doesn't recommend it because of my low amh levels but it's a wait and see situation.

How is everything going with you?

Hey Laura, did you ever hear back from the doc about the cd3 levels ?

I got my amh levels back yesterday it is .93 now which is weird. It almost doubled since last January. They were .54 the first time and .71 the second time so now .93 is awesome. Maybe those vitamins and b complex are doing more for me then I originally thought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Follicle-stimulating_hormone_(FSH)_during_menstrual_cycle.png

Found this chart for FSH throughout cycle - so depends I guess on where you should be in your cycle as to what is normal. I think you said cd3? Seems like 7 would probably be within range.

LH is also within range depending on the position in your cycle

Here's the chart for that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Luteinizing_hormone_(LH)_during_menstrual_cycle.png

Testosterone 1.9 looks like it's the TOP of the normal range
(.5-1.9 I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back