2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Biscuit gal, 23 dpo how can you possibly stand no testing???....good luck to you on nov 1st u must be very excited.

I don't know, I'm going BANANAS. I know I'm testing tomorrow morning, though, so it helps... I decided that I'd rather wait extra long and get a better chance at a positive result or just let AF come than keep seeing BFN...

However I did order some testing strips from amazon that are also coming tomorrow so if the FRER I have left doesn't give me any news I can use those. :)

Wow biscuit gal I wasn't expecting a bfn for you . Has this ever happened before? Hopefully the tests you have are just rubbish and you'll get you bfp soon ! Are u having any symptoms?

I've had really long cycles before (but not in several months) and also not with symptoms like I've been having. :/ My longest cycles were early this year before I started working with my Dr's to regulate my cycles, they were settling in around 30-32 days very nicely and then this. But the longest ones were 40 days, and today was day 40, so this is strange but not totally bogus. Back then before I started seeing the Dr's I wasn't temp tracking or anything so I have no idea.

Hey crystal, I am so sorry for being MIA!! Had the most crazy busy weeks imaginable and not even thought about ttc (good or bad thing I don't know lol!)

Such good news about dh sa, an improvement is an improvement!! And big congrats on the amh!! Did you have your surgery?

Yes I did get my cd3 back! So lh is 9 and fsh is 7 and testosterone is 1.9, much better than last time which was lh 18 and fish 4, she even said she wasn't too worried!!

Hey Laura, so glad you checked in with me I was worried something happened but I am glad all is well. That's great that the doc isn't worried about the numbers. I guess it's a good thing to take your mind off of it for a little while. I did that a couple weeks ago too and it was much needed.

I did have my surgery on Wednesday and I am recovering just fine. She did block off my left tube completely and the pain in minimal at this point. Getting back to temping has kinda been hell. It's a bit of a pain until I get used to it again. I got spoiled with not having a period or temping or tracking anything for almost 40 days that it's been really hard to get back into it. I think....think I may have had af yesterday but my temp hasn't dropped and it only lasted for one day and no spotting at all so I have no clue at this point. A one day period with no spotting is almost too good to be true so at this point I'm just going to keep temping and see what happens....and wear a panty liner just in case.

Dh goes for his SA on Thursday already, time is just going sooo quick right now.

It's lovely to hear from you! This didn't come up as a notification hence the late reply! I hope you've recovered now, how did dh sa go? (I hope it's good news!)

I'm currently just waiting for at, she's due tomorrow I think but as I've not been temping I don't know for certain!

A one day period wow, that sounds like heaven!!

How's everything going with you?

A little update from me: I'm doing my masters now as well as working so ttc is on the back Burner for a while, we're still ntnp and just hoping it happens naturally lol! I'm so pleased with my blood results, I think I'll redo them again in 3 months and see what they are then!

Hey Laura, so glad you checked in with me I was worried something happened but I am glad all is well. That's great that the doc isn't worried about the numbers. I guess it's a good thing to take your mind off of it for a little while. I did that a couple weeks ago too and it was much needed.

I did have my surgery on Wednesday and I am recovering just fine. She did block off my left tube completely and the pain in minimal at this point. Getting back to temping has kinda been hell. It's a bit of a pain until I get used to it again. I got spoiled with not having a period or temping or tracking anything for almost 40 days that it's been really hard to get back into it. I think....think I may have had af yesterday but my temp hasn't dropped and it only lasted for one day and no spotting at all so I have no clue at this point. A one day period with no spotting is almost too good to be true so at this point I'm just going to keep temping and see what happens....and wear a panty liner just in case.

Dh goes for his SA on Thursday already, time is just going sooo quick right now.

Hey Laura, yeah I'm not loving the changes they made to the website. It's harder to find everything now.

Af did end up coming back but was very very light this cycle and barely any spotting at all so I am very pleased with that.

We just got the results from dh's SA back today. She said they weren't busy so they were able to get the results right away. His sperm count was much better at 30 million and motility was much better at 45% however the morphology was low at 2%. She said its def possible to get pg with these results and with having my tube blocked off completely she wouldn't be at all suprised if we conceived naturally now but it'll be a game of chance if I o from my right side or not. But I had a friend who had an ectopic and lost her left tube as well and went on to have two more kids after. I do think we will end up doin some sort of assisted conception given my cervix problems but she did do an hysteroscopy and she said everything looks fine and the additional dialation would probably help out alittle. My amh went up alittle so now it's really confusing me I'm very interested to see if she'll still recommended ivf/ICsi due to the low morphology or if she'll suggest iui since my amh is better.

Ugh school and work not a fun combination. Good luck with the ntnp. So many people have told me they got pregnant when they stopped trying or got caught up with life so I'm crossing my fingers that you caught the egg when the timing is right.

I know your busy but keep in touch. Have a great weekend!!

It's so hard to use now, took me ages to find stuff!

Aww that's good about af. I currently have her, but had the weirdest nausea for 2 days now constantly!

Such good news about dh as results, how amazing that you can conceive naturally! But IVF or Ici sound like good options!!

Your Amh does fluxuate everything month so j wouldn't worry about it!

Oh that's weird about the nausea that sucks tho nausea is not fun. Especially when you have ur af it's like a double whammy. One or the other please lol

Well the re first told me that your amh should not fluctuate but well obviously it does. But I also read on google that if you are deficient in vitamin d it can suppress your amh levels and I do have some vitamin d in my prenatal vitamin so maybe just taking those vitamins helped it out ?? I've been taking so many vitamins now I started on Monday. I'm taking coQ10, more vitamin d and dhea along with all the other stuff I'm taking it really is a lot but the re saying it will help so I'm taking it all lol

I've had horrible pains on my right side today that I am hoping are just ovulation pains but boy they really bothered me while I was sitting down to dinner tonight. Hopefully that means my pos opk is coming soon. I tested today but still negative. I might do another one tonight just to double check.

Are you going to be doing any OPKs or anything next cycle or still ntnp for now?

Just going to carry on ntnp, we're both far too busy lol and stressed!

Did you get your +opk?

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification again :S

Af was so light and weird this cycle and she's finished now. :)

Vitamins are defo good for things like that, I must start taking mine again, I keep forgetting!!!

Just got my +opk and smiley today so I guess we are not out for this cycle after all. I'm going to try not to get my hopes though just in case my body needs times to recover. And then there is the added wrench that I might not even be ovulating from my right side. So I'm feeling pretty good about that because I've been pains on my right side since Saturday but still....trying not to get my hopes up ahhhhh ...going crazy lol

I'm super excited tho how ironic is it that I got my pos today and today is also my post op/follow up appointment. I'm super excited all around today. Plus I get out of work today early so less stress there as well.

How's everything going with work and school, are u still doing netball? Hopefully your schedule smoothes out soon. It's tough to balance everything and ttc as well. Ttc takes a lot of effort, it's kind of annoying really lol hopefully we both get our bfp and won't have to worry about it for long.

Hi Laura- hope all is well with you. Just wanted to give you an update on my re follow up. It was very quick since we were already given the SA results and they were better but so that is good. Still have low morphology. She did offer us a lot of options thought and gave us all the numbers associated which was kinda scary when she started talking about the risk for multiples both dh and I just stared at each other. We both have a history of twins in our families and we always joked about it but it's a little scary when we talked about it. So right now we have three options we can do iui on clomid with a trigger shot 8-10% chance of multiples. Iui on injectables with a tigger shot 25% chance of multiples or ivf with ICsi which would be a 1-2% chances of multiples if we only put one egg back but that could be horribly expensive if we don't get a pos the first time.

Decisions decisions decisions. Ugh

Hi crystal, I am sorry I have been stupidly busy these past few weeks!!

Any more updates? The 3 options sounds great though, I bet you get your bfp soon!!!! Have you made a decision which one right for you and dh?

Af started today for me, but on the bright side I've kept all the weight off 1 stone 3 pounds altogether now, only 7 more to go to goal!! I am busy applying for graduate jobs so ttc is defo on the back burner but still horrible to see the witch every month :(

Hi Laura, so glad to hear from you. I understand your busy but I was starting to think you were gone forever. :(

We decided to do the clomid with a trigger shot and iui and we were so excited to start the begining of this cycle however when I went in for my cd3 bloods my estrogen was high and I already had an 18 mm follicle so they cancelled my cycle. I just got my pos opk yesterday so ill either o today or tomorrow but now I'm worried my next cd3 will fall on Christmas Day, I really hope not or we might not be able to do the iui next cycle either.

I'm starting to get disappointed with all this ttc stuff, I just want it to be over with.

I hope everything goes to plan and you conceive next cycle!!! How amazing would that be!!! Af is extremely light, barely anything to be honest it's kind of weird!

Keep hope, remember everything happens for a reason!!

Keep me updated on your progress!! I see you o'd a few days ago, did you bd this cycle just in case nature took it's course?

Hi Laura, so glad to hear from you. I understand your busy but I was starting to think you were gone forever. :(

We decided to do the clomid with a trigger shot and iui and we were so excited to start the begining of this cycle however when I went in for my cd3 bloods my estrogen was high and I already had an 18 mm follicle so they cancelled my cycle. I just got my pos opk yesterday so ill either o today or tomorrow but now I'm worried my next cd3 will fall on Christmas Day, I really hope not or we might not be able to do the iui next cycle either.

I'm starting to get disappointed with all this ttc stuff, I just want it to be over with.

Thanks Laura, yes hopefully. Were doing lots of testing this cycle to see if my progesterone is a problem. I went on Saturday and it was 3.6 which confirm ovulation but it's not as high as she would like so im going in tomorrow for more bloodwork. So well see. I'd rather get it straightened out this cycle so we have a better chance when we do do the iui.

We only bd'd twice this cycle as I don't think we really have a shot since the follicle is on the left side, she said I can still get pg but I didn't want to stress over it. I told dh ok let's not go crazy here this is all stressing me out too much so we basically only bd'd when I was horny lol

Anyway, I hope all is well with you.

How did your bloodwork go? What were the numbers?

That's a good idea not to stress, Is iui going ahead next cycle?

Finally finished my project so just finishing last few days of work before Christmas, how are you?

the progesterone was 11 so on the low end of normal but not low enough to warrant supplements. So far the iui is on for next cycle however it will al depend on the cd3 bloods if my estrogen is high again I'll just have to keep waiting. She said also the clomid has a history of lengthening the lp because multiple eggs would raise the progesterone as well but she'll watch it closer when we do the iui

Not much longer for me to wait as I'm 7dpo already so cd3 should fall on Christmas Day so I'll have to go in on my cd2 if that happens but I'm so praying it doesn't. I'm actually enjoying this cycle knowing that I'm not all crazy hoping for a bfp, if it happens great, if not that's fine too because we have a plan. I wish the whole last year was like that lol

Glad to hear your project is finished. So now you can relax over Christmas. That will be nice. My house is all decorated and the cookies are made I just have a few more gifts to get, I'll probably just buy a lot of gift cards and I'm ready for Christmas and to start the iui lol

Hi Crystal!! Hope you had a fab Christmas :)

Just did a little stalking on your last post, I hope your lining thins out nicely enough to do iui this cycle :)

I think I'm due for af end of this week or early next week! We did a lot of bd'ing lol so I suprise would be nice but I'm not holding my breath!

Need to get back on track with my diet lol 1 stone 5 pounds down...5 left to my original goal lol took a few weeks off lol and stayed the same which I am happy about! I think I want to lose another 9 pounds though to get to my optimum weight!

I'm sorry I've been MIA recently, I hope to be back on here now :) took some serious time away to find myself and my priorities are elsewhere with yin and work!! Still just ntnp though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->