• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

That sounds good to me! I'm excited to see your tests, post them from tomorrow I can stalk and tweak!!!

I think I'm due to o soon lol not even been keeping track! Too excited for you!

I will def post tomorrow even if bfn, I didn't even bother to take pics today bc I was a little upset but i will tomorrow lol hopefully it will be something worth posting lol

I can't even symptom spot right now because i have alittle but of nausea but I always get that from the iron pills I'm taking so I can't even be excited about that. Other then that I'm pretty symptomless. The pains I was having a couple days ago stopped. I wish I was like extra tired or something to give me a clue but nope....nothing!

OMG Laura I'm going crazy today. Temp is still up and I think I might have seen a shadow of a line on the surepredict but I don't trust myself today I could be imagining it just because I want it to so bad. I've posted the pic to my testing thread check it out....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...igger-4-days-pt-2-3-dpiui-3.html#post31359231

I saw it without tweaking aswell!! Do a frer!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
Omg I had to take 4 pictures I think this is the best one but IRL I feel like its shadowy so I don't think I can get too excited just yet but I totally see it in your tweaks on the surepredict

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
I feel I can see a shadow on these but I'm guessing this wasn't fmu so that could be why!! Defo test tomorrow and perhaps use that store credit and get some frers!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
It was fmu, I saved it lol. I'll def be going to buy more Frer's. But I did just realize that your only supposed to dip it for 5 seconds and I dipped it for 15 seconds, I was so nervous that I mixed up the time with the opk time lol duh...it's snowing here now and dh just called to say they want 6inches of snow so it might be an adventure to make it to the store but dh said he doesn't care lol

ohmygosh go quick lol! ill defo be waiting for your tests tomorrow, post them asap lol! i have an exam tomorrow at 2pm but then i will be tweaking the hell out of them for you lol!!!

This is beyond exciting!!! have you told DH?

I'll have to wait until tonight to go after work. Yes, he just called because he had to leave early for work this morning because of the snow he's excited but I try not to let him get too excited because I don't like to see him let down

You know I'm just excited to be at the point and feel like wow we actually have a chance. I said to dh I feel like this is our first real chance this is the first month were my tube is removed, iui, 2 follies on right side, dh's semen wasn't horrible it was low but it wasn't too bad

i really hope it is. im just nervous right now. i have no idea how many threads ive followed that ended up being nasty evaps and that just scares the crap out of me. i know ill sure be at the drug store buying more tests when i am done with work snow or not. even if i have to walk lol

oh no welll i didnt mean to distract you from your studies lol i am having such a hard time concentrating at work as well luckily we are alittle slow. only 2 more hours until dh gets home from work ahhh!! lol

I'm excited to hear your news today!!! Post all the tests you do, it'll cheer me after my exam!!

Omg omg omg I saw the other thread!!!! I beyond happy for you...your dream has come true!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->