• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yup 8dpo already! I will no doubt be posting pictures of tests haha praying for those 2 lines!!!

That's good you got tested and as long as little one is safe that's okay!!

Ahhhh your scan is soon!!!

Yeah I started to cry when I told dh and he was like oh don't let them scare you it's no big deal.

Time is going slow for me today. Work sucks. And I'm hoping the weekend doesn't drag on I have a baby shower to go to on sat and Super Bowl party on Sunday so I'm sure the hot topic is going to be "if we are pregnant or not" so it can go either way. I'm soooo excited for Monday it's ridiculous and after the re called today I took my frer and another digital just to make sure it got darker the frer did but the digital only said 1-2 so I'm sure I just took it too early.

Crystal don't forgot you've done it...you've got your dream... You're pregnant! Worrying isn't going to help anything (however easier said than done haha! Especially coming from me who has panic attacks and anxiety lol)

So officially 8dpo and I have incredibly back pain at the bottom left arrrggghhh!!

Took a test this morning , I see a very very faint line lol but for the past days I've been obsessed with the pregnancy test section on here so I think I have line eye haha!!!

How you feeling today?

Oh yay!! You should order these surepredict tests I got from amazon I love them. I never had line eye with them and they are super sensititve.

I'm doing well I'm having a bit of morning sickness today so I'm not sure if it's bc if this thyroid medicine they put me on or what but I'm not feeling good at all today lol

Yay I'm so excited for your faint line!

I don't think the line picked up well on the picture though so will wait a few days before testing again and posting pictures!

Having weird smell aversions today...the usual shower gel smelt DISGUSTING in the shower this morning and few other things making me feel sick!!

Your progression pictures are amazing!!!!

Edit: I will look into those tests... Have you ever used onestep ones?

I don't I have tried one step. Not sure though I've tried a lot lol

That's awesome about the smell aversions

Not testing tomorrow, will test Friday which is 10dpo.

What dpo/dpt did you get your first faint line? And when did it become noticeable?

On 11dpo I remember thinking geez I'm imagining things bc I want to see a line so bad and I just kept telling myself don't get your hopes up its negative. And on 12 dpo it was noticeable but still very very faint and I remember thinking now this just has to get darker

On 10 dpo I was laying in bed relaxing and I just had this crazy pinching/pins and needles feeling in the uterus and I remember thinking wow that was just implantation but I could be totally crazy, idk I'd like to think I felt it lol

I've still got time then to see 2 nice dark lines!!

I had cramps/pinching sensation yesterday which I thought was weird...hoping it was implantation so maybe the test tomorrow will show 2 lines! Already up and pee'd and didn't test lol had to run and pee quickly to stop myself getting tests out ( which I keep in bedroom for this reason haha)

yes, plenty of time. oh thats good. fx it was implantation

haha ive had to do that once or twice already but i wasnt fighting it anymore because then i end up driving myself crazy until i do test. so if you can hold off on testing youre a much stronger person then i am lol

i took another weeks indicator today and i FINALLY got the 2-3 weeks. i cant wait until monday today feels like a friday which kind of sucks because tomorrow will probably drag on. i have no desire to work anymore which is probably a bad thing

Attachments

• 1-30 5+1.jpg
    1-30 5+1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
Yeyyyhh and it's your scan soon!!

These are my tests from this am! I feel like I can see something on the invert but I have serious line eye at the moment!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
Oh yeah I can def see it in the green handled one even without the invert. Yay!!! So exciting!!

Lol sorry to burst your bubble that's an opk! I took that to compare bexause it never gets very dark so thought it would be interesting to see along side hpt!

Oh geez and I was super excited. I dont think I see anything on the blue one but that means nothing because it was so hard for me to get a picture of mine even when they were clearly pos IRL, do you see any pink IRL?

Yeah I feel like I can see something it's weird! Going to test again Sunday I think, got cramping today which is weird for 6 days before period is due!!!

Might test tomorrow, I'll see!

Can you see a line on the bottom one on this picture? I defo can!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
oh yes i see something on that one. FX.

i have a baby shower to go to tomorrow and i barely know the girl but im going with my SIL so it should be fun. its going to kill me to not be able to tell her.

Awww j bet it's hard to keep quiet...won't be long til you can tell everyone!!

What time is your scan?

I hope it's my bfp!

very hard to keep quiet. i am getting anxious about the scan already i just want it to be here already the waiting is killing me. ill have to go at 7 am because i need to do it before work. i think i would feel better if i had more symptoms. i have some nauseas but its not horrible and its not constant either. ill just feel alot better to know that this pregnancy is in my uterus. but i think if it wasnt id probably be in alot of pain and i probably wouldnt have gotten a 2-3 on the digital.

i need to stay away from the pregnancy first trimester threads i swear the only thing people are posting over there is about bad things. im searching for good stories and things to make me happy because work is just dragging on and on and i cant even find that ugh.

i hope this is your BFP, youve waited long enough. FXFXFX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->