2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

oh btw how did your temps look this morning? its going to be so hard for me to temp over the weekend, ive got to decide if ill even worry about it or set my alarm so im actually temping at the right time so i dont have to worry about adjusting the temp

EDIT: oh nevermind i see you didnt get to temp sorry missed that

well i dont know why all these women get there bfp at 8 dpo, unless they are just guess what dpo they are...LOL

i only have one more FRER and a digital left so i think ill wait the weekend out....YEAH RIGHT what am i even typing....now i know i know im crazy...I have no idea what to do...i just feel like i need to give up on hope so i dont end up torturing myself

Lol I have no idea I'm 12dpo and still bfn but I think I'm out anyway! I've got 3 tests left lol ill probs have ysed all them by the weekend!! Hahaha go to the dollar store and save your frer and digital!!

i think i might pick up another pack of frers, i like them...no indents no evaps no worries its either going to be POS of not LOL

in a perfect world i would like to not test the whole weekend and if no af on monday test considering i would be 14 dpo by then but ....we all know thats not going to happen LOL

do you have any plans for the weekend that might distract you from the wait?

i think i might pick up another pack of frers, i like them...no indents no evaps no worries its either going to be POS of not LOL a

in a perfect world i would like to not test the whole weekend and if no af on monday test considering i would be 14 dpo by then but ....we all know thats not going to happen LOL

do you have any plans for the weekend that might distract you from the wait?

Yeah I'm going to visit my parents after natball match tomorrow morning! They've been away in austrailia for 4 weeks! And seeing my godsons in the evning and baby cousin on sunday so pretty much a baby weekend!! Going to be hard! You?

ill do alittle shopping saturday to get things we need for vacation. i cant beleive how quick it came and we were invited to friends on saturday night. sunday we'll probably just go grocery shopping and relax. nothing too evenful.

oh man the baby torture LOL

just went to the bathroom and the pink cm has started and i am having horrible back pains....ugh AF will probably be here tomorrow.

I'm doubtful but what is throwing me off is that my cm is totally different then last month. last month it was very creamy white and then turned pink and this month is it is very watery clear with some pink in it. i only have last month to compare to as i wasn't very comfortable checking my cm before but i didn't even have to go checking it was on the toilet paper.

do you always spot the day before you come on? is your LP 11 days, ending on day of spotting or day or period?

my LP used to be like clockwork 14 days until last 2 months it has been 12 days. i had pink cm last month starting at 9 dpo and got af mid-day 12dpo. other then last month i never noticed any spotting prior to AF it just comes on light first day

hmmm thats kind of strange, has anything happened in the last 2 months to cause this? keep positive :)

i have that wet feeling down below as if AF is starting, i'm still running to the bathroom every half an hour to check!!!

by the way, ive never really checked my CM properly, how do you do it? and you check your cervix too?

i had some bloodwork in dec and they said my tsh(thyroid) was high. its 5.19 she would like to see it around 3 but most doctors think 5 is in the normal range so going by that just slightly high. i am going march 7th for more bloodwork so see if it changed at all. she didnt put me on meds yet she said with it being so close she doesnt want to mess around with meds unless she has a couple of labs to support it being high.

other than that nothing.

im joined the running to that bathroom club myself LOL im wearing a panty liner not just in case but feel like i should just put a pad on...UGH hate this.

as far as CM i usually just stick my pointer finger in a little. i usually dont check my cervix because i have no idea what im feeling for. unless in in the wrong position when checking it seems to always be super high so i dont know about that.

i had some bloodwork in dec and they said my tsh(thyroid) was high. its 5.19 she would like to see it around 3 but most doctors think 5 is in the normal range so going by that just slightly high. i am going march 7th for more bloodwork so see if it changed at all. she didnt put me on meds yet she said with it being so close she doesnt want to mess around with meds unless she has a couple of labs to support it being high.

other than that nothing.

im joined the running to that bathroom club myself LOL im wearing a panty liner not just in case but feel like i should just put a pad on...UGH hate this.

as far as CM i usually just stick my pointer finger in a little. i usually dont check my cervix because i have no idea what im feeling for. unless in in the wrong position when checking it seems to always be super high so i dont know about that.

ahh well maybe it is implantation then :) hopefully!!! keep me updated!! yeah thats what i do for CM but sometimes there is so much its on my pants :blush: lol im wearing panty liner too!!

popped out before for a few hours to run errands and when i got back OH had cleaned the whole house, was very happy lol means i dont have to do it tomorrow!!

just been asleep for 2 hours, felt very sick and had a horrible headache!! how are you doing?

also last night i had a blocked nose and woke up with a running nose, i cant remember the last time i had a cold!! and this backache/pain is slowly becoming unbearable!!!

maybe? im not out until af shows right

well that was nice of him. i wish my DH would do that for me LOL

YAY!!! for feeling horrible. i wasnt feeling to good earlier but i hadn't eaten breakfast but i feel better now that I've eaten lunch. no more backache just the full feeling now.

fingers crossed for implantation :) you going to test tomorrow?

going to cook some tea and see if i feel better after that, still got the hungry feeling all the time! god helps me if i am pregnant, ill be the size of a house with the amount ive been eating!!! :winkwink:

oh and about OH cleaning lol, it happens once in a blue moon i was very shocked but not complaining :hugs:

YAY!! for blocked nose. i was a bit stuffy last night too but im fine now today.

as of right now i plan on testing tomorrow unless af shows. if i get a temp drop ill be sad. when i found out about the tsh i was referred to an RE bc my doc knew we were going to start trying soon but never went so i just called them now and scheduled an appointment for march 21st. i was just watching ricki lake (of all the shows in the world) and they were talking about hormones and the lady said if your trying to conceive that 2-3 is best so i'm way off from that. im assuming af is going to be here tomorrow and well if she doesnt come i can always cancel the appointment.

YAY!! for blocked nose. i was a bit stuffy last night too but im fine now today.

as of right now i plan on testing tomorrow unless af shows. if i get a temp drop ill be sad. when i found out about the tsh i was referred to an RE bc my doc knew we were going to start trying soon but never went so i just called them now and scheduled an appointment for march 21st. i was just watching ricki lake (of all the shows in the world) and they were talking about hormones and the lady said if your trying to conceive that 2-3 is best so i'm way off from that. im assuming af is going to be here tomorrow and well if she doesnt come i can always cancel the appointment.

fingers crossed we both get bfp tomorrow :) i've been docs aswell which is when i got diagnosed with polycystic ovaries, however i still ovulate every month and have regular periods so docs said im good to go baby wise; that was in september, im starting to doubt it now! ive got some really thin tests (cheapies off the internet) but when i say i think i mean the bit you've got to read is like 2mm think :O :O :O lol i was shocked when i opened the packet this morning!! i defo wont be buying these again lol

bless him OH keeps asking to see my chart, and asks if it has gone down or stayed up, (thinking it does it on its own, and not me inputing temperatures LOL) at least he's trying!!

fx hopefully we get our bfps and dont need the docs LOL

oh i know the ic opks i had first were bigger but they werent as accurate but the ones i have now i think are 2.5mm thick and thats tiny LOL ive gotten to the point where i dont save them anyway so it doesnt bother me much as long as they work.

same here with DH now that its down to the wire hes asks how my temp is. this morning he was so excited when it went up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->