2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

keep me updated :) and ill do the same! :thumbup:

i cant help but be excited!!! ive got netball training tonight so as soon as it hits 7pm my night tends to go quickly then i go to bed about 12pm/1am ready to wake up and test :happydance: just got 3 hours to go before then!!! :dohh: what you doing today?

i will

well because i started work early i may get out around 330pm i dont usually get out until 5 but i dont know what they have planned yet i might get stuck until 5 but i told DH if i get out at 330 im going to the park for a walk. its very sunny here today perfect day for a nice walk. dh gets home from work at 5 and well probably make dinner or go out i dont know yet but other than that nothing really...so ive got alot of time to kill as its just after 10:30 am now LOL

oh i totally forgot my friend went into labor this morning. she text me at 5:45 to tell me she was going to the hospital. im super excited for her so im expecting pictures today hopefully.

I used Vitex for two months and now this month AF is four days late so far! I think it messed my cycle up verses helping it. Now I am in complete limbo with the rest of you ladies! Worse yet I tested - on HTP. Ughhhhhh :/ think I am losing my mind as well.

I used Vitex for two months and now this month AF is four days late so far! I think it messed my cycle up verses helping it. Now I am in complete limbo with the rest of you ladies! Worse yet I tested - on HTP. Ughhhhhh :/ think I am losing my mind as well.

aww thats a bummer katt...im not fimilar with vitex but ive good things about it. are you bbt'ing or opk'ing at all so you can pinpoint o day?

i will

well because i started work early i may get out around 330pm i dont usually get out until 5 but i dont know what they have planned yet i might get stuck until 5 but i told DH if i get out at 330 im going to the park for a walk. its very sunny here today perfect day for a nice walk. dh gets home from work at 5 and well probably make dinner or go out i dont know yet but other than that nothing really...so ive got alot of time to kill as its just after 10:30 am now LOL

lol omg its only 10:30am and you're wishing the day away so you can test. :haha: :hugs:

i was worried soy would upset my cycles aswell because im regular, and ovulate regular! when did you last test?

have any of you had a burning sensation in your breast? my right breast is killing with the burning and tingling!

i wouldnt call it burning but my nipples seem to be hard ALL the time which is making them very sensitive, this has been on and off since 3 dpo so im not 100% sure if a symptom or its just cold LOL

its just started!! never felt this before, and its only my right breast!
ohmygod i am pigging out, for the past few days i cant stop eating lol, its a good job im playing netball tonight need to burn off some calories!

i was just thinking the same thing my stomach is literally growling right now and i just ate breakfast

feeling very impatient!! resisted to test so far on your advice though lol!

ohhhh good luck holding out..im getting impatient for you too LOL

back from netball now, was just thinking about if i did get a bfp what i would do? cos i wouldnt want to carry on playing, ive got matches i have to play for the next few weeks!! :wacko:

went to sleep at 1am, woke up at 2:45am then woke up for a wee at 6am (was half asleep and didnt even think about testing or temping) finally woke up properly ay 8:30am and took temp and was 36.4 but this isnt very accurate so i failed today - didnt temp or test. im currently holding my wee for at least 5 hours so i can test :) but not holding out for bfp! :nope:

ive not slept this badly in a long time! the past 3/4 nights, ive woken up 3 times or so in the night!!! how are you sprite? did you test?

UPDATE: tested at 11am bfn :( AF not here yet, usually comes in the morning so maybe vit b complex has increased my LP so maybe AF comes tomorrow?!

i was thinking the same thing about this aerobics class my friend wants me to start taking. but she doesnt know we're ttc so i cant exactly tell her why so she keep hounding me at some point if i dont 100% for sure know im PG im going to have to go but then what do i do in the early pregnancy bc DH doesnt want to tell anyone for awhile. i would say if it involves bumping and knocking into each other thats probably not going to work. but only you know what is safe or not.

test this am, BFN. i slept well but woke up bright and early to excited to sleep so my temp is off by an hour again but i havent adjusted it yet. my cm is very watery which is totally weird by this time last month i was already with pink cm. though at this point i just really feel like AF is on her way i started getting that full feeling last night and just have this gut feeling that if i was PG i would have a pos by now. but DH and i talked this morning and he gave me the ole' it'll happen when it's meant to happen speech so im just ready to move on at this point. i really cant stand the wait.

i really do hope the vit b complex increased your LP..sucks to have to wait longer now but i think in the long run it will give you a better chance

i was thinking the same thing about this aerobics class my friend wants me to start taking. but she doesnt know we're ttc so i can exactly tell her why so she keep hounding me at some point if i know 100% for sure know im PG im going to have to go but then what do i do in the early pregnancy bc DH doesnt want to tell anyone for awhile. i would say if it involves bumping and knocking into each other thats probably not going to work. but only you know what is safe or not.

test this am, BFN. i slept well but woke up bright and early to excited to sleep so my temp is off by an hour again but i havent adjusted it yet. my cm is very watery which is totally weird by this time last month i was already with pink cm. though at this point i just really feel like AF is on her way i started getting that full feeling last night and just have this gut feeling that if i was PG i would have a pos by now. but DH and i talked this morning and he gave me the ole' it'll happen when it's meant to happen speech so im just ready to move on at this point. i really cant stand the wait.

i really do hope the vit b complex increased your LP..sucks to have to wait longer now but i think in the long run it will give you a better chance

Exactly what I thought because it can get quite physica at the standard I play!
My CM is very watery too, I feel like AF is here so keep going to toilet to check and its not!! You're only 11dpo though, and I'm 12dpo ff says 65% get positive at 12dpo hopefully we're one of the other 35%! I just keep thinking AF isnere because LP has increased so I'm just waiting for it to come now!

well i dont know why all these women get there bfp at 8 dpo, unless they are just guess what dpo they are...LOL

i only have one more FRER and a digital left so i think ill wait the weekend out....YEAH RIGHT what am i even typing....now i know i know im crazy...I have no idea what to do...i just feel like i need to give up on hope so i dont end up torturing myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->