2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Love your bump picture! How's all the baby shopping going? Any more bargain purchases?

Sorry it's been taking me ages to reply, I've had 2 big deadlines which are due tomorrow and then an exam on 3rd June and then I am officially no longer a student!!

Thank you ! I've only gained 8 lbs since the beginning of the cycle we got pregnant and only 5 since knowin I was pregnant and only 3 lbs since seeing the obgyn for the first time. I never knew what number to go by but dh goes by the 3 lbs. And as much as if like to say I only gained 3 lbs I look way heavier so I don't even thinking that believable lol

Oh That's ok I knew you'd be busy around this time. 4 days to go, so exciting. And so exciting to almost be done with school. What a huge relief to have that out of the way.

Not sure if I told you about the glider chair I got yet. I'll see if I can find a pic. my sister in law is still giving me things everyday too.She just gave the regular stroller, car seat and 2 bases to go with it. She still has a swing, bassinet, and all kinds of odds and ends to give. I was showing her my list and she was like geez your not even going to need to have a baby shower. I don't need much anymore, mostly stuff that I'm not going to need until the baby is 6+months anyway, like a high chair. Oh and I need a diaper bag big time, everything else is things that might be nice to have but probably wouldn't be considered a necessity. If I have a little baby shower I'll be all set. Dh is suprised bc I really haven't spent much at all. And I love baby shopping. I'd do it everyday if I didn't have to work lol

I washed a bunch of things today so I'm starting to get it more organized, once it have everything sorted out and set up ill start posting pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
3lbs is amazing!! I've gained about 3lbs in 16 weeks :( so I'll pribs have gained more over the next few weeks!!

Love that chair, I really want one like that!! Going to see if I can get a bargain later on in the pregnancy!

Wow you need to show me all these things, excited to see them!!

It's my gender scan tomorrow at 1pm, last guesses boy or girl??

You seem to have everything! I haven't bought anything yet because we wanted to wait to see the gender!!

Good luck on your scan tomorrow I can't wait I'm so excited. I would guess but really it's 50/50 chance and I was wrong for my own so I'll probably be wrong for yours too lol

Either way it's a baby and we both have waited so long for this that that alone is just very exciting.

My sister will be throwing me a shower on July 26th, that's excitig too but I don't need much so I'm interested to see what unique gifts I get. But I'll be happy just to share the day with my closest friends.

I'll be stalking you tomorrow waiting to find out the gender lol

The suspense is killing me lol so excited for you today. Have fun!!!

We're having a baby girl <3 xxxx

(The image is taken from a computer screen as the real one is too large to attach!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
Aww how adorable is your melting baby lol yay for team :pink:

I finally got around to taking pics of all the stuff I bought I'm currently in the process of uploading them to photobucket so you can see them. There is all many to post here individually

this link should work

https://s1270.photobucket.com/user/anonymous545/library/Mobile Uploads

Yeah I really don't know why but I have this overwhelming feeling that I just can not wait. If I see it and I know I need it and of course it's a good price how can I refuse. Lol plus I just love shopping for baby stuff.

I went out and bought a bunch a new tops yesterday as well. I really don't like wearing anything tight right now and I can't keep wearing the same 2-3 shirts over and over so I had a chance to wear the maternity shorts i got at a consignment event and I bought 7 tops so that should last me the summer at least. I -also have 2 pairs or capris. I also bought a new bathing suit bottom bc I lost the one that came with it. I even got to wear that already too as we went to the water park for about an hour this weekend.

Are you excited to start buying stuff? I didn't think I could be THIS excited lol but it helps the time pass. I bet your oh is just over the moon excited.

We've ordered loads of things today :) lots of cute little outfits!!

We've picked quite a lot of things though, we've gone out all girlie lol! She's going to be so spoilt!!

I feel I need to get organised!! OH is getting super excited and organised; yesterday when ordering clothes he's already ordered out baby girl her Christmas outfits, 3 Christmas onsies and the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen (yes she will be only 6/7 weeks old but she will be the prettiest at the Dinner table!)

They come today so I will post pictures later. :)

Yeah that feeling only gets worse, for me anyway. Lol I'll probably wait until we get closer to the holidays to pick out outfits like that only because everyone keeps saying that sizes are hard when it comes to babies especially if they are big. I've stopped buying 3 month clothing as well just for that reason I know I'll end up with a whole bunch of clothing that is way too small. I'm hoping not, but that is my biggest concern right now. And of course my sil was like omg my son only fit 3 month clothes for 2 weeks so ugh now I'm disappointed that I bought so much of it. Yeah well.

I have another situation today as I'm ordering my baby shower invitations and envelopes and such. I sat down and made a list of who I'm inviting and I am really stingy with who I invited because were only having at my sisters house and I don't want it to be overly crowded and I have this one person that it's killing me to invite. I haven't spoken to her in awhile and when I do it's short and sweet but dh is still friends with her dh so they talk often so when I was going over my list with him he as like oh aren't you going to invite so and so. And I know that I have too but I realllllllly don't want to. She not a horrible person or anything she's just very vocal and over the top so I know everyone's gonna be looking it her like ok, take it easy. Lol

we got 0-3 for her christmas dress, it will no doubt we huge on her but its soooo cute :cloud9: ill attach it here for you to see!!

ooo thats an awkward one, i would probably invite her to be honest, you'll be so busy that you might not even speak to her for long but DH gets his friend there. just think you'll be centre of attention and so busy, you don't need to worry about it!!!

I'm waiting for some money to come through then I'm going shopping next week after my last exam EVER :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
Aww so adorable. I can't wait to dress her in cute outfits and I hope she has some hair. My first niece was born with the most go rogues curly black hair and she looked so adorable with bows. I def need to buy some headbands and bows. Lol

So I had a dr appt today and my cervix is holding steady at 2.3-2.5 cm so dr is happy about that says I prob won't need a cerclage/stitch and I just need to take it easy so I can help prevent preterm labor but at the looks of it right now were just being overly cautious. Which I'm fine with, the us tech took another 3d pic and baby was trying to hide from her it was soo cute. I'm starting to get all mushy now I think it's finally hitting me that I'm having a girl and remembering all the good times with my first niece it's getting me sentimental.

Now to start thinking of names. I'm still stuck on Sarah rose or Sarah Lynn but I keep seeing these unusual names and thinking oh wow that would be nice. Like this morning I saw the name graciele I think it's a Spanish version of grace but very cute. We def won't be telling anyone the name until I can see her and be 100% sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
Such great news about your cervix!!! Ooo let me see the 3d :) so I can see how much they change!

We're going to get another 4d scan maybe 30 weeks!!

I'm so excited about having a girl! Not long until my next scan!!!

We like the name Isabella for a first name and I really like Grace as the middle name but OH wants us to consider other names although he says it'll probs be Grace. I think Isabella Grace is such a pretty name :)

I like your names! I know a lot of Sarah's hence I wouldn't use that name that's the only reason. Graciele is very sweet! I also like rose as a second name but my best friends middle name is rose.

Baby girl already being bossy lol! Telling us to shhhh <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
Haha shhhh!! Too cute. Yeah I think well get a3d/4d scan around 28-30 weeks as well. Just for the books, we have a millions scan pics so as it is what's another.

I like Isabella grace a lot, it's not very common around here either so that makes it even better. And I hear ya on the name of friends there are a lot of names I like a lot but their either the same as or too similar to people we know. And I don't really like looking online bc there are just too many names that I start think no I don't like that t o all of them. Dh hasn't mentioned a single girl name he likes yet so it'll probably all be up to me. On a side note if we ever have a boy the name will be Marciano. He said it and then said nickname mark and I just loved it right away.

When I went to the doc today I mentioned that I only gained 3 lbs and she said that great, I was kind of expecting her to say we should be gaining more by now but nope. I thought by now I would have more cravings after all they say your eating for two and all those wives tales but if anything food seems yucky to me and I can't stand being full I don't like when my belly is too tight. I'm gonna start eating more calories tho 3 lbs by now just can't he healthy but maybe it is?

We found an awesome bassinet at a yard sale yesterday. I'm so in love with it, it's perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78