2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Aww so cute. That's a shame they made you drink more and hold it. I can not hold my pee very long right now I feel like my bladder is sore if I do and then Wowza does it hurt if they do an ultrasound with a sore bladder.

My due date is either oct 3rd or oct 4th I kinda stuck with the 4th bc baby was measuring behind at one point but she has caught up now so in my head I always figure my new week would start on a Friday, it gives me something to look forward to. Lol.

I'm pretty sure the nt measurements were between 1.6&1.8 but the tech was really trying to get a big measurement which I was suprised about but also very happy that no matter how much she pressed she couldn't even dh thought it was weird that she measured so many different angles.

Aww yeah I know it's really sinking in now. It's actually kind of weird to know. Like now all is left is to get ready and wait. I'm not sure what milestones other then v-day at 24 weeks and baby shower now.

I know nothing about the nub theory and I am obviously pretty bad at predicting gender but if I had to guess I'd say girl. But it's 50/50

I've booked my gender scan for 27th may eeekkk cannot wait!!!

I feel deep down it's a girl but wouldn't be suprised if it's a boy lol we both have lots of boys in our families!!

Baby will be here before you know it! Enjoy your second trimester!!

When the lady scanned me she also tried to get the largest measurement which was 1.5mm so all very normal :)

Wow may 27 will be here before you know it.

Yeah I know first hand that gut feelings don't mean much, for me anyway. I was even dreaming of a boy and everything. But I'm glad we're having a girl. I have more experience with them anyway my sister has 2 girls.

I found lovely used stroller on craigslist last night so were going to look at that night. I'm getting out of work early because it's the last day of the month so I'm going to go to two consignment shops before they close at 5 I'll have an hour to hit two places. Hopefully I find some good things. I have a doc appt tomorrow with my regular ob but they don't really do anything just take weight, bp and listen to hb so it should be a quick appt and then I'm off to the kids consignment presale for first time parents. I'd like to try to get as many items used that I can pick out before I start adding stuff to my registry.

Dh is working hard right now getting odds and ends wrapped up around here we just need to figure out a place for my office so baby can have a true nursery all of her own and not have to share a space with me. If all else fails I suppose I'll just have to get a smaller desk and see if I can tuck away as much as possible. I'm not really looking forward to that. You never realize how much space baby things take up until you start buying stuff lol

Wow may 27 will be here before you know it.

Yeah I know first hand that gut feelings don't mean much, for me anyway. I was even dreaming of a boy and everything. But I'm glad we're having a girl. I have more experience with them anyway my sister has 2 girls.

I found lovely used stroller on craigslist last night so were going to look at that night. I'm getting out of work early because it's the last day of the month so I'm going to go to two consignment shops before they close at 5 I'll have an hour to hit two places. Hopefully I find some good things. I have a doc appt tomorrow with my regular ob but they don't really do anything just take weight, bp and listen to hb so it should be a quick appt and then I'm off to the kids consignment presale for first time parents. I'd like to try to get as many items used that I can pick out before I start adding stuff to my registry.

Dh is working hard right now getting odds and ends wrapped up around here we just need to figure out a place for my office so baby can have a true nursery all of her own and not have to share a space with me. If all else fails I suppose I'll just have to get a smaller desk and see if I can tuck away as much as possible. I'm not really looking forward to that. You never realize how much space baby things take up until you start buying stuff lol

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply I didn't even know you had replied :) stupid bnb!!

Well 13 weeks for me woohoo it's going very quickly now! I can't wait for my gender scan eeekkk :)

What have you been buying? Did you get any good deals?

Have you decided what to do about your office and baby room?

Did you get the stroller? What one is it? I've defo been getting ahead of myself and looking online at prams!!

Yay!!! 13 weeks for some reason I was thinking we were 4 weeks apart but I guess we are 5 weeks sometimes I have to think about how many weeks I am and it amazes me that my cervix is doing so well this far along. We had our last appointment and us on Friday and the best measurement they got was 2.5 cm which is a huge difference from the early measurements they were getting of 1.2 cm so they have pushed my us's farther apart at 10 days and if all is well at that us they'll go to 14 day checks which I'm happy about, and all feels normal. Aside from the occasionally acid reflux and this knot feeling in my throat I don't even feel pregnant, just incredibly fat. Which is sooo weird but I guess I'm just getting used to the changes. Dh says I was a b.i.t.c.h to him all day but I seriously have no idea what he is talking about lol

I'm finally starting to feel baby a lot more she's breech right now and kicking the crap out of my cervix but when she moves head down I can barely feel her so right now I'm just glad I'm feeling her it reminds me she's there.

Oh I totally forgot the us tech took a 3d image for me I'll have to gets pic of that and post it. Hopefully by the time you read this it will be added.

I've been getting so many deals it's kind of crazy. I almost can't believe how expensive baby stuff is. And for items that you'll prob only use for 3 months or so. Once I have everything washed and sanitized I'll take a pic for you. I need to take a bump pic as well.

The stroller I got Is the baby trend expedition lx sonic it's black with grey and then yellow trim, I prob should have gotten something more girly but for $40 I couldn't go wrong. https://www.babytrend.com/joggers_single/JG97095.html

Dh thinks I should get as many things used as I can so my registry is small and I am more likely to get things that I really need. He's not really a huge fan of the whole baby shower thing he'd rather use do more of a co-Ed picnic with no pressure for any gifts.

i cannot wait to start feeling baby move; that is something i am really looking forward to!!!

i am so glad you're cervix is holding up :thumbup: thats brilliant news and even better that your appointments are being spread out!! OH always says to me I'm moody lol i don't even realise it :dohh: ohdear!!!

im excited to see your 3D images!!

I plan on going to a baby car boot next month to get as much second hand as i can; things are so expensive when things like sterilisers etc can be second hand. We're getting a new car seat and new pram but going to get most other things second hand if we can!

can't wait to see everything you've bought and your BUMP picture lol :happydance: i feel far too big for 13 weeks :(

that stroller is cute, its so different to the ones I've been looking at. But i have seen girls from the us think uk prams are weird lol

whats a co-ed picnic?

Here's the 3d pic, still working on washing and cleaning all the stuff a bought so pics to follow soon.

A co-Ed picnic would just be a picnic for guys and girls instead of doing the traditional girls only party. Dh wants the baby shower to be very casual.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
Aww what a little cutie!! My gender scan is in 4d/hd so seeing this makes me so excited to see our baby :

Can't wait to see what you've bought!

Are you going full girlie??

Lol that's my melting baby lol I was talking to a friend who has 3 kids and I asked her if she ever did the 3d/4d scans and her response was oh no, they scare me they look like a melting baby so now when I wanna show someone the pic I say, would you like to see my melting baby? Everyone laughs and laughs lol

I thought I wasn't going to go full girly but I've been buying things more and more girly each time so I think before long I will be all girly. I was trying to stick with purple/ sage green and neutrals like grey and tan but I caved and bought a pink bouncer chair and the playmat and tummy time mat are both pink lol

I bought this car seat canopy and cover seat at the consignment event on Sunday for $10 it's too cute. https://www.babysupermarket.com/Bab...Car-Seat-Cover/PAEHICEDPJLMIPLH/10269/Product

I feel really bad for my bils gf she's 29 weeks now and she's having some complications she having contractions already so they gave her something to stop them but she has such a hard job she stands all day and she was lifting heavy things all through her pregnancy up until about 2 weeks ago when she got a doctors note that she can not lift more then 20 lbs, like hello you would think that would be common sense but I guess not. Last week she started leaking fluids so they checked and it's amniotic fluid but it's not low yet and has now stopped leaking I guess I don't know all the details but I don't really know her well so I'm still not sure if it's complications or if she's just trying to be dramatic because she wants attention but my bil is so worried right now. He said the doc said shed probably deliver within 2 weeks and I said let's hope she lasts longer. The longer the better. Eek so just crossing my fingers that it all works out ok for her. I've invited her to two different consignment events I've gone too but they have been "busy" so they haven't bought much of anything yet and when I asked her if she was ready she just said no, but newborns don't need much. Yikes...but she's got 2 kids already so I'm sure she's got it under control....I hope anyway!

lol it does look like the face is melting! What gestation was this?

yeyyhhh for pink :happy dance: i think ill be going full girlie if its a girl and then probs quite a lot of white/grey for a boy as a baby and then more boyish stuff when he gets a bit older!

That car seat canopy is CUTE :kiss:

Omg so sorry to hear about your bils gf!! I hope by 29 weeks i have most things ready to be organised! i hope she lasts a lot longer!! Sending my prayers!!

This is the Pram i really like at the moment!! but ill be having this car seat https://www.maxi-cosi.co.uk/gb-en/products/car-seats/baby/cabriofix.aspx which also attaches to the pushchair frame! We both love the turquoise colour whether its a girl or a boy!

Attachments

• Pram.jpg
    Pram.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
That was taken At 17+6. It's very cute to me because she's mine but I can see how others might be creeped out.

Oh I like that stroller a lot, I went with the one I got mainly based on price but also because I knew I absolutely needed the rubber wheels and not the hard plastic ones. The rubber wheels are great for pushing on gravels or thru grass. That's why I had to go with the jogging style it's a bit large but it does a better job. Styles similar to what you have picked can go up to $600 here. I couldn't possible justify spending that much for a stroller but I guess if I could use it for multiple children it could even out the price but still. Alittle more then I'd like to spend. Dh is laughing at me as I type this he says I sound like a cheapskate. Realistically we could go out and buy all brand new too of the line but I see so many people do that and essentially waste money that it makes me cringe lol

We got the crib put together tonight. Now I just need to put a coat of satin polyurethane on the dresser I painted and we can bring that into the room as well. (I think I'll ask my bil if hell do that for me) I had intended to have that do e before I got pregnant but never got around too it. And I still have to pick out knobs. I was thinking about going with glass knobs...kind of like this pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
Hmm it won't let me put two pics in one message. Here's the crib

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Love the crib!!

Yeah that pram is about £450 so about $900 and that's the cheapest that I like lol!!

She is a little cutie!!!

I agree on not spending when you don't need to :) we're starting to save up for when baby is here as well!

How's your symptoms now? I'm finally feeling quite normal at the moment :)

Wowza, $900 is crazy but I was talking to my sil today and she said between the regular stroller, the jogger and the umbrella stroller she's spent about $400 and Looking back shed probably prefer if she could get all the benefits from the 3 she bought out of one. Which I think the one you picked covered ever single thing you'd ever need a stroller for I like that you can use it with a car seat or a bassinet thing and when the baby is older it can be front facing or rear facing and it looks nice and sturdy. At least the ones here are.

Symptoms are good, baby is kicking a lot more lately and down really really low and when she kicks low like that it feels like little shocks right in my cervix area, it's a very weird feeling. She must be head down now tho because I haven't felt that since about noon today. I'm so out of breathe it's crazy just walking up a flight of stairs has me huffing, and I never huff. I still have that weird knot in my throat like if I cough really hard I'll throw up but all the symptoms seem very minor compared to all the other things I've heard about pregnancy. I've got this burst of energy this week, I'm doing really well at work and actually cooked dinner twice this week already which is a miracle now a days. Over all I feel good, I'm sleeping good too staying up alittle later and waking before the alarm I don't know if it's because were not on daylights saving right now so it's daylight until about 9 pm and sun comes up about 630 that's what I'm guessing anyway since that's when I'm waking and forcing myself back to sleep until 8 am. I think my body might be getting ready for baby because I'm sleeping a lot lighter now too. Everything wakes me which is so weird bc I'm a very heavy sleeper.

So glad to hear your feeling normal right now. I feel bad for all the women who are miserable during pregnancy...(now watch I just jinxed myself by saying that lol)

Yeah it is quite a lot of money but I'm planning on using it for a good 2/3 years so I think the cost will be spread out!!! Yeah the pram is very sturdy and comes with 3 years guarantee as well which is good!!

Have you done another bump shot? I woke up yesterday and I could literally see baby on the right side of my belly button sticking up; I'll find the photo lol and this morning baby was on the left. My lovely 14 week lumpy bump haha!!

I'm glad you're feeling much better, the tiredness is slowly improving for me now which I am so glad about!! I go on holiday in about 6 weeks which could be fun with a bump!!

I agree about being a light sleeper, I'm so tired at night then I fall straight asleep and then around 2 I'm up for a wee and then up every hour from 4/5 until I get up!! I'm sure it's making me tired though!!

I can't believe I am 14 weeks today, it is going so fast!! Only 2 weeks and 4 days until my gender scan eeeekkk!!

I've told my new job which was starting in September about the baby so I am now waiting for a phone call back to see what arrangements are going to be made!!

A little update for me...

My new job has said I can start whenever I want to start. It can be September like originally planned or it can be after baby's been born. If I say 6 months for example and then want longer I can just say and have the whole year off! I am beyond happy, it couldn't have gone any better!!!

Awesome I am so glad that has worked out for you. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my job. Realistically I should be able to take 12 weeks off and then if baby is going to be sleeping all day I could try to work with baby here but once she starts getting more active I'll have to decide on daycare or quiting my job. It kind of sucks to be in the situation as the daycares around here just absolutely suck and in home care is way too expensive. I suppose I could try to find a friend or relative to watch her but I really didn't want to do that. But I don't want to walk away from my job either. Even though dh says it doesn't matter I know he'd prefer me to work because I do have a great job and my job is pretty flexible with hours but I would prefer to keep normal hours. And now with all this overtime and productivity issues, I just can not win.

So at least one of us has some good news. How is school going? Your gender scan is in less then 2 weeks how exciting!!!

Uni is good but very busy, got 2 big deadlines next Friday :( and I have no motivation at all!!

Can't wait for my gender scan 1 week 2 days eeekkk!!

Baby is always lying right up near my belly button so my bump is growing! Any more bump pictures???

My huge bump today! I swear it's grown overnight, this is what it looks like after I've eaten!!

Have you got a bump picture?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
Aww so cute. I can't wait until you find out the gender it's so exciting.

Here is a bump pic from Saturday morning. Dh is horrible at taking pictures.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->