2 BFP * July 2012 Testers + Clomid/ Femara :)

So are you going to wait until after you and DH have your own to do surrogacy?? Or just see which comes first? & Do you have a dog? That's all I'll have while OH is gone, but she rarely gets to sleep in the bed so it'll be a fun treat.

Baby is doing great. My sickness is slooooowly starting to ease. I'm still sick a lot but I've noticed a small difference. I can't tell if I'm starting to show or not... It's hard to tell when I see myself every day lol. I tried to feel for my uterus last night and it was very tender when I pressed but then it went away so I'm confused. And my next appointment isn't until 16 weeks (we made the next one 6 weeks from the last rather than 4 so we can do down syndrome testing) and hopefully we'll be able to hear the heart beat this time since we couldn't find it at 10 weeks!

No I didn't qualify for the surrogacy but i did for the egg donation which is why I'm doing it. DH is hoping I get pregnant before someone chooses me LOL.. but if not the money will definitely help with IUI . I'm sure you will def. Hear the heartbeat by now.

Hello! My name is Johana and this is my first time on a forum so Im not really sure what to say. So I will start by telling y'all a little about me. I have 2 kids a boy (10) and a girl (4) from a previous relationship. Now I am married and we have been ttc for 2 years. After 2 miscarriages and it taking a year each time to get pregnant my gyno decided it was time for clomid. I start my first round of clomid 100mg tomorrow. I am super nervous of the side effects and the possibilities of multiples, even though my hubby is hoping for twins :wacko: So lets see what happens! Good luck to all of y'all!!!!!

:dust:

Ohhhh I see okay. Why didn't you qualify if you don't mind me asking

Welcome JoJo best of luck to you!

Because I had a leap procedure done before I got pregnant with dd. Basically they go in a freeze around your cervix to get rid of any cancerous cells. I had been having abdnormal paps so they wanted to do the leap & after they did it I didn't have any cancerous cells. :) If that makes sense lol. It was so long ago haha

Oh okay. Well at least you can still do something to help by donating. I'd feel so special if someone chose me lol

Hello! My name is Johana and this is my first time on a forum so Im not really sure what to say. So I will start by telling y'all a little about me. I have 2 kids a boy (10) and a girl (4) from a previous relationship. Now I am married and we have been ttc for 2 years. After 2 miscarriages and it taking a year each time to get pregnant my gyno decided it was time for clomid. I start my first round of clomid 100mg tomorrow. I am super nervous of the side effects and the possibilities of multiples, even though my hubby is hoping for twins :wacko: So lets see what happens! Good luck to all of y'all!!!!!

:dust:

Welcome JoJo! I hope the first round works for you!

I hope this thread isn't dead:-(

I got a +OPK an hour ago. I'm scheduled to do my first IUI tomorrow morning!

Welcome Jojo! I really want twins too like your hubby. My mom is a twin and my dad has twin sisters - I have always dreamed of having twins since I was a young girl!!

Hey there Kmae! Cycle buds again. I got my + OPK yesterday. I most likely have OV'd today. Good thoughts to you tomorrow on your 1st IUI.

Hubby's SA came back as normal. So I was happy to hear that! Just gotta deal with all of my issues!! What a relief!! We just got back from a lovely vaca together - so nice to spend some alone time together.

Thanks Stelly & Snowflakes! I'll let you know how it goes.

Snowflakes, yay cycle buddies again! I will be traveling during my ttw but will try to log on every few days to see how you are doing. So great about our hubbys SA. My DHs showed low mobility the first time then normal range the 2nd. Doc said it can fluctuate so figured an IUI might help. GL!

Kmae- Yay for your first IUI!! Please tell me how it goes. DH & I have been really considering this!!

Kmae- Yay for your first IUI!! Please tell me how it goes. DH & I have been really considering this!!

My IUI went well today. My DHs spermies looked good- yippy! I got very tiny cramping but nothing much at all. We will BD tomorrow morning to be on the safe side- plus if I do get pg we won't know which it was from:winkwink:

Hi ladies! I will be testing on 24th July - on Clomid round 2 and if this doesnt work will go onto injectables. This cycle I am using preseed as I noticed cm last cycle around o time was thick and creamy - no ewcm at all. Here's hoping it does the trick!

Lots of luck to you lovely ladies and :dust:

Kmae - Glad everything went good yesterday for you! FX!

SG - Good luck on round #2.

Well, I think I OV'd. I had a small temp raise today. Nothing to write home about. Makes me nervous that my OV wasn't a strong one. Hope that it goes up again tomorrow... This is the latest I have ever OV'd - I might have to push my testing date back a few days. Will know more in a few days...

My IUI went well today. My DHs spermies looked good- yippy! I got very tiny cramping but nothing much at all. We will BD tomorrow morning to be on the safe side- plus if I do get pg we won't know which it was from:winkwink:

I have everything crossed for you that you get your bfp hun :D Yay!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies! I will be testing on 24th July - on Clomid round 2 and if this doesnt work will go onto injectables. This cycle I am using preseed as I noticed cm last cycle around o time was thick and creamy - no ewcm at all. Here's hoping it does the trick!

Lots of luck to you lovely ladies and :dust:

Preseed makes a huge difference..GL

Kmae - Glad everything went good yesterday for you! FX!

SG - Good luck on round #2.

Well, I think I OV'd. I had a small temp raise today. Nothing to write home about. Makes me nervous that my OV wasn't a strong one. Hope that it goes up again tomorrow... This is the latest I have ever OV'd - I might have to push my testing date back a few days. Will know more in a few days...

Fxed Snowflakes :) Its usually takes about 3 days for your temp to rise so you are okay

Had another follie scan today and was happy to see a nice 20mm follie on the left!!! Will be triggering today! So excited!!

O is a bit more delayed than I thought so I won't be testing until the 23rd ;)

JoJo - Welcome! Is your doctor performing ultrasounds to see how many follicles you produce? It can tell you what your chance of multiples are, if you have multiple mature follicles at the same time. I only produce one mature follicle on clomid, but others produce 2-3. Sometimes if there are too many the doctor might request for you to cancel the cycle. Hoping Clomid works wonderfully for you!

Biotech, yay for your 20mm follicle- that's a great size!

Snowflakes, my temps are the same, not too much of a rise which also made me think I had a week ovulation:-( Hopefully, it means nothing!

SG, I hope round 2 is the one! This will also be my last round of Clomid before I go onto injectables. Actually I have a choice between Clomid and injectables or just injectables. I think I'll try the combo first as it has less of a risk of overstimulatio and is about $300 less exspensive. But in between, I'll be taking a month off meds not my choice, I'll be traveling.

Currently, I am in Philly on a layover- heading to Denmark! So glad I'll be preoccupied during the TWW!

Biotech, yay for your 20mm follicle- that's a great size!

Snowflakes, my temps are the same, not too much of a rise which also made me think I had a week ovulation:-( Hopefully, it means nothing!

SG, I hope round 2 is the one! This will also be my last round of Clomid before I go onto injectables. Actually I have a choice between Clomid and injectables or just injectables. I think I'll try the combo first as it has less of a risk of overstimulatio and is about $300 less exspensive. But in between, I'll be taking a month off meds not my choice, I'll be traveling.

Currently, I am in Philly on a layover- heading to Denmark! So glad I'll be preoccupied during the TWW!

That sounds like so much fun. I need a good vacation so bad. OH has been in North Carolina since the 7th and won't be back until the 17th. I'm so jealous :p I think the airport and plane ride is my favorite part. Have lots of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->