2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Happy Monday ladies! :flower: I hope you all have a great day!

Mizzy- What's going on lady? I'm hoping for some good news <3

Pickle- Did you O yet? How's the preseed-do you like it?

Denyse- Any new symptoms?

Kk- How are you feeling?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/489cf4//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I don't thinkkkkk soooooo. No freakin idea tbh.
I hope not. Temp is crazyyyyyy. Don't think I can go by my chart this cycle. Opk was tiny bit darker yesterday (still faint so neg) however today it's fainter. :shrug: waiting game. I'm still swamped with a cold so haven't bd with preseed yet. Or bd at all. Tonight is the night cause although I feel awful, I want a damn bean in my belly! My cm has changed, yesterday was tiny bit of white lotiony stuff, today is a bit more in quantity, white, sticky but with some stretch to it so I'm hopinggggggg it's gearing up to turn EWCM. Fx!

Lou your faint lines are puzzling. Don't give up hope until the witch rears her butt ugly head! Waiting game for you too :hugs:

Looking at your chart, you had a similar rise then big dip last month and that was your ovulation day. Get BDing NOW! Today.

Kk- How are you feeling?

My Ovulation Chart

I hope not. Temp is crazyyyyyy. Don't think I can go by my chart this cycle. Opk was tiny bit darker yesterday (still faint so neg) however today it's fainter. :shrug: waiting game. I'm still swamped with a cold so haven't bd with preseed yet. Or bd at all. Tonight is the night cause although I feel awful, I want a damn bean in my belly! My cm has changed, yesterday was tiny bit of white lotiony stuff, today is a bit more in quantity, white, sticky but with some stretch to it so I'm hopinggggggg it's gearing up to turn EWCM. Fx!

Lou your faint lines are puzzling. Don't give up hope until the witch rears her butt ugly head! Waiting game for you too :hugs:

Looking at your chart, you had a similar rise then big dip last month and that was your ovulation day. Get BDing NOW! Today.

You're right, although this is a much bigger rise and dip, a lot earlier, and opk are negative, almost no line, and no o pain which I usually get. So I'm going to bd tonight but I think I'm still waiting on o really. I think my sketchy temps are due to my bad cold as I've been hot, cold, sweating and shivering kinda thing. So fx o is on its way, not passing :coffee: if my opk was positive I'd be getting OH home early lol.

Pickle, you are right. However, they say it's best to start about 5 days before. Now is your window. Get to havin fun!

Mizzy - sorry to hear about AF :( Good luck next cycle hun!

Lou - how are you?

I'm 4dpo, and don't have much cramping or anything else. Start testing in 5 days.

How is everyone else?

Kk- How are you feeling?

Hey LouLou :) So AF arrived yesterday .. 2 days late .. but I'm happy to at least know so that i can get on with the next cycle :) I was thinking about taking the next month off .. because of the holidays .. just wanna be stress free .. Lol .. and I haven't been able to get a BFP in 21 months .. so I'm thinking that not worrying about it for a month isn't going to make a difference really :-/ .. Definitely still have fx'ed for you though! And all you other ladies! :hugs::dust:

I'm sorry af got you hun! :hugs: You have a great outlook tho, and not stressing for a month definitely can't hurt hun <3 Thanks for your support, I have a feeling the :witch: is on her way with this spotting I've been having for 3 days, since the last time we bd'ed :dohh: If she shows, I'm taking a break for a cycle too :) :hugs:

Kk- How are you feeling?

My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks as wacky as mine! :wacko: I would have to say that your cold has definitely affected your temps and o. Sounds like you're gearing up tho, so get to feeling better so you can start the :sex: marathon!

I am beyond confuzzled! I never expected to have such false positives/crazy symptoms. I mean, I know ttc can make us crazy, and crazy can create symptoms, but how does it create lines? If it was one brand test then I'd be more understanding of a bad batch, but I've taken 6 brands of tests, 4 of which had definite faint lines, and the other 2 having questionable very, very faint lines...I am totally baffled and going on a poas strike :haha: :dohh: Thank you for being supportive of my craziness! :hugs:

Hey guys! I was away for the weekend. AF showed up on Saturday. Oh well, on to next month...

Loulou and Mizzy, I'm sad that AF came to your houses too. :( I guess we are cycle buddies again. I'm glad to have buddies, but I'd rather have BFP for you guys. :hugs:

So, now we wait for the ladies who O'd! Denyse, Pickle, Dream...we are all waiting for you! A new round of excitement begins! :)

I'm sorry the :witch: got you hun! :hugs: The waiting game begins...again! :dohh:

The :witch: hasn't gotten me yet, my spotting has yet again stopped, but I'm sure by tomorrow morning she'll be here with a vengeance :growlmad: It's so frustrating to "feel" preggo and wait for af to show...:brat: < that's how I feel lol :haha: I am thankful to have cycle buddies tho! Thank you for being supportive of me :hugs: And, even though I'm going to take a cycle off, I will be here to support the rest of you ladies in your waiting game :hugs:

Mizzy - sorry to hear about AF :( Good luck next cycle hun!

Lou - how are you?

I'm 4dpo, and don't have much cramping or anything else. Start testing in 5 days.

How is everyone else?

I'm excited for your tests!

I think I about summed up my negativity in my last post lol :haha: Trying to stay positive tho! :hugs:

Kk- How are you feeling?

I'm doing good, my abdomen is quite sore and tender today, but I did my Christmas Mini's from 10am-5pm yesterday and it was a lot of squatting and standing...so I think my uterus is a bit peeved at me. My husband bought me a pair of seabands earlier last week so I wore them all day yesterday to keep the nausea at bay. Still waiting on my Medicaid to come through, they need proof of pregnancy now, and the blood test are not sufficient evidence. (wtf.) so I am calling the first choice center tomorrow and seeing if they will do a scan for me. Fingers crossed cause I just want to know that everything is ok in there...I worry that something could be wrong, just cause I am a worrier by nature. We were supposed to tell the family this coming Sunday that I'm PG, but if I don't get a scan before then I told the hubs I'd rather not say anything. Cause I don't want to be all "Ta-Da!!!" till I know its all kosher in there.

Sorry the witch is making her rounds with some of you ladies. I really think that she needs to be put on Santa's Naughty List.

Hey guys! I was away for the weekend. AF showed up on Saturday. Oh well, on to next month...

Loulou and Mizzy, I'm sad that AF came to your houses too. :( I guess we are cycle buddies again. I'm glad to have buddies, but I'd rather have BFP for you guys. :hugs:

So, now we wait for the ladies who O'd! Denyse, Pickle, Dream...we are all waiting for you! A new round of excitement begins! :)

I am glad the cycles are spread out enough between you ladies, I think that helps when AF rears her ugly head...it's depressing but watching the next set of ladies get ready for testing is a good distraction to get that PMA back in order. We are so due for some more sticky beans so I am hoping that the next few weeks brings some good news, and that December brings us a batch of Christmas cookies!!

Kk- How are you feeling?

I'm doing good, my abdomen is quite sore and tender today, but I did my Christmas Mini's from 10am-5pm yesterday and it was a lot of squatting and standing...so I think my uterus is a bit peeved at me. My husband bought me a pair of seabands earlier last week so I wore them all day yesterday to keep the nausea at bay. Still waiting on my Medicaid to come through, they need proof of pregnancy now, and the blood test are not sufficient evidence. (wtf.) so I am calling the first choice center tomorrow and seeing if they will do a scan for me. Fingers crossed cause I just want to know that everything is ok in there...I worry that something could be wrong, just cause I am a worrier by nature. We were supposed to tell the family this coming Sunday that I'm PG, but if I don't get a scan before then I told the hubs I'd rather not say anything. Cause I don't want to be all "Ta-Da!!!" till I know its all kosher in there.

Sorry the witch is making her rounds with some of you ladies. I really think that she needs to be put on Santa's Naughty List.

So the seabands work? That's really cool! Stop pissing your uterus off, try to keep the peace with her :haha: How on earth aren't bloods sufficient evidence? I never had a problem with getting Medicaid for my pregnancy with my DD. The ob confirmed a + pee test and I got Medicaid immediately, before my bloods were even processed. But, that was also almost 12 yrs ago, and I'm sure times have changed! I totally understand worrying, that's my middle name :haha: I agree with you on waiting for a scan before letting the cat outta the bag, I have a 12 wk rule on spilling the beans and I had scans every 4 weeks. I'm sure all is well with your little bean, but nothing beats the positive affirmation from the dr.! Hopefully they get you in really soon. :hugs:

I think she definitely needs to be on the naughty list! She is rotten and rude, interrupting the game plan like she does!

Kk- How are you feeling?

So the seabands work? That's really cool! Stop pissing your uterus off, try to keep the peace with her :haha: How on earth aren't bloods sufficient evidence? I never had a problem with getting Medicaid for my pregnancy with my DD. The ob confirmed a + pee test and I got Medicaid immediately, before my bloods were even processed. But, that was also almost 12 yrs ago, and I'm sure times have changed! I totally understand worrying, that's my middle name :haha: I agree with you on waiting for a scan before letting the cat outta the bag, I have a 12 wk rule on spilling the beans and I had scans every 4 weeks. I'm sure all is well with your little bean, but nothing beats the positive affirmation from the dr.! Hopefully they get you in really soon. :hugs:

I think she definitely needs to be on the naughty list! She is rotten and rude, interrupting the game plan like she does!

Yeah apparently since the bloods doesn't show a due date (all it shows were levels) it wasn't worthy of the Medicaid stamp. I was like look...I will bring an un opened test and pee on it right in front of you...apparently that doesn't work either.

seabands are amazing....in love!!

I am so blah today I need to get some energy and wake up :coffee: I decided to hold off picture editing today and just relax...which to me relaxing involves laying in bed all day long watching scrubs :p

Kk- How are you feeling?

Yeah apparently since the bloods doesn't show a due date (all it shows were levels) it wasn't worthy of the Medicaid stamp. I was like look...I will bring an un opened test and pee on it right in front of you...apparently that doesn't work either.

seabands are amazing....in love!!

I am so blah today I need to get some energy and wake up :coffee: I decided to hold off picture editing today and just relax...which to me relaxing involves laying in bed all day long watching scrubs :p

You deserve to relax! Give the uterus a rest :winkwink: I did that yesterday, but cried to Xmas movies all day and then Swamp Pawn at night :haha:

They are ridiculous! Your eggo is obviously preggo...:dohh: You would think it would be as simple as an ob saying, "edd is...". I went to the ob as soon as I found out and they just back billed Medicaid because Medicaid goes back 3 mos I think...

Good info on the seabands just incase, thanks! :hugs:

Oh Ms. Krissy...I'm so happy for you. :hugs: :flower: I hope you get the medicaid situation worked out - that sucks. :growlmad:

Hey Dream - what do you think about starting a new thread once we hit December? I was thinking, that way, we could all move to a new thread and maybe get some newbies? I don't know. What does everyone else think?

Hey Dream - what do you think about starting a new thread once we hit December? I was thinking, that way, we could all move to a new thread and maybe get some newbies? I don't know. What does everyone else think?

Anything works for me! :)

:ninja:Just let me know! That way I can continue to stalk you guys :flasher: (haha a use for THAT smiley!)

I feel like a new thread will get some good mojo flying around again. I'm sure we could benefit from a fresh start. :)

And Krissy...LOL. I love them both, but the dancing ninja is too cute.

I woke up to the most wicked :witch: that has ever come to visit! It's like someone opened the flood gates or the dam broke! :blush: I'm used to heavy af, but this is worse than usual...back with a vengeance! :haha: I am happy to be out of limbo tho :flower:

I am taking December off to avoid being due at the same time I was due with my DS. I just figured it out and I would be due around August 29th if I did conceive in December, and I was due August 30th with DS (had him September 4th, I had to be induced with both kids). I don't want to rain on his birthday parade, so I'll just take a cycle break to relax :coffee: Hopefully we'll get lucky in January :) then we would have a b-day in the beginning of Sept, due around the end of Sept/start of Oct, and one at the end of Oct. That sounds good to me :) If we don't have baby luck then we'll probably wait until April/May to try again (that seems like forever away!) I will be here to cheer you ladies on though! I'm sending you all off my baby dust :dust: and luck for December!

Happy Tuesday ladies! :flower: I hope you have great days! :hugs:

I woke up to the most wicked :witch: that has ever come to visit! It's like someone opened the flood gates or the dam broke! :blush: I'm used to heavy af, but this is worse than usual...back with a vengeance! :haha: I am happy to be out of limbo tho :flower:

I am taking December off to avoid being due at the same time I was due with my DS. I just figured it out and I would be due around August 29th if I did conceive in December, and I was due August 30th with DS (had him September 4th, I had to be induced with both kids). I don't want to rain on his birthday parade, so I'll just take a cycle break to relax :coffee: Hopefully we'll get lucky in January :) then we would have a b-day in the beginning of Sept, due around the end of Sept/start of Oct, and one at the end of Oct. That sounds good to me :) If we don't have baby luck then we'll probably wait until April/May to try again (that seems like forever away!) I will be here to cheer you ladies on though! I'm sending you all off my baby dust :dust: and luck for December!

Happy Tuesday ladies! :flower: I hope you have great days! :hugs:

Awww Lou sorry to hear about the horrible :witch: showing up. She's evil!!! :hugs:

I'm 5dpo today, and having some cramping. Not too painful, but noticable. Other than that I feel fine. Waiting patiently to test lol.

How is everyone else doing today? Lots of :dust:

Hey Ladies, sorry I disappeared for a while. I had a pretty depressing week after my chemical, my hubby said he wanted to wait a few months to try again, and it put me into a really dark mood :cry:

Friday the 15th I spent all day with my sister in the hospital, she gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby girl, 7lbs 9oz, and as overjoyed as I was at that, I went home all sad, cause hubby still wanted to wait.

But I guess I must of made him feel guilty, or he was tired of me being mopey, cause it seems he's decided to start trying again! :happydance: And I'm thinking just in time too!

I don't know if my cycle will be normal or not, but I assume it will be after reading plenty of posts online...which means if I started bleeding Mon the 4th, my O date should of been around the 17th... Im keeping fingers X'd that's the correct date and not sooner. I'm happy to be back in the game none the less :blush:

I think I caught up reading all the posts I missed, congrats to all the BFPs! And hopefully many more to come!!

As for the girl posting that negativity on here....:dohh: shame on her. Some people are just nasty like that. Maybe she just needs a :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->