2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Oh loulou, where is that pic u promised?

I will post in a bit, but there's not too much too see lol. Idk if I even got good pics when I poas this morning...it was 5:30am and I was half asleep :sleep: I'll check it out and post when I get off the phone with my mom :thumbup:

And...these 2 are the $ store I just took:

View attachment 699405

View attachment 699407

I really don't see too much, but I'll keep poas anyways :haha:

Thanks for looking ladies :flower:

edit: By the way, as you can see in most of the pics that the tests are very wet, these pics were all taken at around 3-7 mins, I didn't take any pics after that to avoid evap confusion :wacko: :)

thanks for posting loulou. got everything crossed for u hun x. how many dpo r u today?

11dpo...I've had no more pink spotting or whatever it was, it was only that one time. I "feel" different this month (it could totally be different pms symptoms), but I also feel like af could start anytime. I'm kind-of crampy and keep feeling "wet" and I keep getting constipated, which is totally unusual for me. The not knowing really drives me crazy, and I feel bad for putting my craziness on you ladies! I am soooo very thankful for the support though! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't checked in for the past few days, been crazy busy at work and my hubby's been on night shift all week so it's been exhausting. How is everyone doing? Me, currently 2dpo and having a bit of cramping, otherwise feel fine.

We had our family Christmas photos done today...here are a few. My son just gets cuter everyday :)

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't checked in for the past few days, been crazy busy at work and my hubby's been on night shift all week so it's been exhausting. How is everyone doing? Me, currently 2dpo and having a bit of cramping, otherwise feel fine.

We had our family Christmas photos done today...here are a few. My son just gets cuter everyday :)

What a wonderful photo! :) He is a cutie pie :)

Fingers crossed tightly for you Lou :flower:

I'm really confused with my charts, I've had a kind of steady temp until yesterday morning it rocketed and this mornings is still up there. My opk is still neg everyday. I've got a feeling the sudden change is due to having a bad cold, I'm really hoping it is as we haven't given it our all especially since I'm ill, we fell out of the every other day routine. And my preseed just arrived. Please don't be o :nope: surely it's too early? I usually o around cd19. So I've discarded the temps, do you think that's right to do?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/489cf4//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Fingers crossed tightly for you Lou :flower:

I'm really confused with my charts, I've had a kind of steady temp until yesterday morning it rocketed and this mornings is still up there. My opk is still neg everyday. I've got a feeling the sudden change is due to having a bad cold, I'm really hoping it is as we haven't given it our all especially since I'm ill, we fell out of the every other day routine. And my preseed just arrived. Please don't be o :nope: surely it's too early? I usually o around cd19. So I've discarded the temps, do you think that's right to do?

My Ovulation Chart

You can discard it for now and always try and add it in in a few days and see what happens? If you add it in, I would definitely note that you were ill and check the fever box in symptoms. If you haven't had a +opk, I would think you still have time to get some good :sex: in (and yay! preseed :haha:)! I definitely don't think you missed it, I know we always worry tho :flower: I'm sorry you aren't feeling well Pickle, I hope you feel better really soon! My "getting a cold feeling" hasn't gotten any worse, but it's still there with the stuffy nose, sneezing, congestion, coughing, and pain in my head/ears when bending over. It's the worst in the morning, but I'm very thankful it hasn't progressed :) I'm sorry it did for you hun! Lots of rest and liquids, get well soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How you doing Lou?

How is everyone else?

Me, I'm 3dpo and having a bit of cramping, but it's manageable

How you doing Lou?

How is everyone else?

Me, I'm 3dpo and having a bit of cramping, but it's manageable

I'm doing ok, trying to wait patiently *tapping fingers* until af is due on Tuesday. I have no idea what's going on with me and the faint tests, but I've had enough, and I want answers lol.

I'm sorry about your cramping hun! Hopefully it leads to a really nice bfp for you :) FX'd!!! Lots of baby dust!!! :dust:

Loulou how are u? Did u test again today? How is the line? Getting any darker?

I'm doing ok. I did, but it's definitely not darker! This is so confusing...how do they stay the same for so long? I know there has to be a reason to get lines on all these tests, but I'm wondering if it's for a reason other than being pregnant, hence why they aren't getting darker??? Or we all have really bad line eye lol and are imagining them :haha:

How are you hun? You're 12 dpo today too? When is af due for you?

Lou - hope AF stays away for you and you get a BFP really soon! :hugs:

My cramps aren't that noticeable, only because I'm symptom spotting lol. Otherwise I feel fine. Feel like my cycles are slowly getting back to normal. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come :)

I'm doing ok. I did, but it's definitely not darker! This is so confusing...how do they stay the same for so long? I know there has to be a reason to get lines on all these tests, but I'm wondering if it's for a reason other than being pregnant, hence why they aren't getting darker??? Or we all have really bad line eye lol and are imagining them :haha:

Af arrived this morning a day early. But i am k. On to next cycle

Af arrived this morning a day early. But i am k. On to next cycle

I'm sorry love! I'm loving the pma though! :flower::hugs:

I've noticed some more pink/brown cm when checking my cp, so I'm guessing af is on her way soon, she's due tomorrow. I've given up the tests, unless af doesn't show by tomorrow night (which I'm sure she will, but I'm trying to remain hopeful :) ) This cycle has been such a roller coaster! :wacko: I think I'm going to take a cycle off because if I conceived in December, I would be due right at my ds's b-day. Then I can try January because it would put my due date right in between my kids b-day's. If that doesn't happen, we may wait until April to try again, just to avoid being due around the holiday craziness lol

Happy Monday ladies! :flower: I hope you all have a great day!

Mizzy- What's going on lady? I'm hoping for some good news <3

Pickle- Did you O yet? How's the preseed-do you like it?

Denyse- Any new symptoms?

Kk- How are you feeling?

Kk- How are you feeling?

Hey LouLou :) So AF arrived yesterday .. 2 days late .. but I'm happy to at least know so that i can get on with the next cycle :) I was thinking about taking the next month off .. because of the holidays .. just wanna be stress free .. Lol .. and I haven't been able to get a BFP in 21 months .. so I'm thinking that not worrying about it for a month isn't going to make a difference really :-/ .. Definitely still have fx'ed for you though! And all you other ladies! :hugs::dust:

Kk- How are you feeling?

My Ovulation Chart

I don't thinkkkkk soooooo. No freakin idea tbh.
I hope not. Temp is crazyyyyyy. Don't think I can go by my chart this cycle. Opk was tiny bit darker yesterday (still faint so neg) however today it's fainter. :shrug: waiting game. I'm still swamped with a cold so haven't bd with preseed yet. Or bd at all. Tonight is the night cause although I feel awful, I want a damn bean in my belly! My cm has changed, yesterday was tiny bit of white lotiony stuff, today is a bit more in quantity, white, sticky but with some stretch to it so I'm hopinggggggg it's gearing up to turn EWCM. Fx!

Lou your faint lines are puzzling. Don't give up hope until the witch rears her butt ugly head! Waiting game for you too :hugs:

Hey guys! I was away for the weekend. AF showed up on Saturday. Oh well, on to next month...

Loulou and Mizzy, I'm sad that AF came to your houses too. :( I guess we are cycle buddies again. I'm glad to have buddies, but I'd rather have BFP for you guys. :hugs:

So, now we wait for the ladies who O'd! Denyse, Pickle, Dream...we are all waiting for you! A new round of excitement begins! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->