2013 bfp

Good point Dannixo, I hadn't noticed that. Fingers crossed Lauren x

we'll see.. its just barely anything anymore, but when it was it was like mucus light brown/beige. like snot. lmaooo!!! sorry..

Dannixo, when can you take a blood test? (or will that show the shot effects too??) hoping this is it for you! you've had a long run at this!

we'll see.. its just barely anything anymore, but when it was it was like mucus light brown/beige. like snot. lmaooo!!! sorry..

Dannixo, when can you take a blood test? (or will that show the shot effects too??) hoping this is it for you! you've had a long run at this!

My doctors office won't do a blood test until the day my period is due.

Dannixo, Looks very promising. Fingers are crossed for you!

Dannixo-I read a few things about it online and there were a few who had positives up to 14 days. I would wait a few days and test again. That definitely looks positive, but I'm curious if it's real or from the shot. When is AF due?

LC-I get spotting for 2 days before AF and usually my temp doesn't drop until the day before AF or the day of...so, it could go either way. You're never out til AF shows!

yea..i'm already feeling like its a bust for me this cycle.. already left message for doc about refilling my clomid prescription :(

Hi ladies..how is every1 doin??
Dannixo...tht defely looks like a pos to me...hoepng tht this is your sticky bean and not the shot :thumbup:
Lauren...im sure its goin to happen soon for u sweety

AFM- im officilally outa the waiting zone now...so let the madness begin :) ....my sis in law has been teeling me for the past 2 weeks tht shes late with her period so ive been asking her to check if she preg but she has been lazy so today at last she took a test and is preggers(she waited 3-4 wees of being late to test)...i am truly very happy for her...and she told me tht this is my fault tht she got preg so fast wen we wasnt ready bcos she thought even she wud take long to get pregg..but it happened on their first mth of ntnp...i told her she shud consider herself lucky tht it all happened with such ease but she says tht she wasnt ready and now she is not mentally prepared to have a 3rd person in their lives and home.... am i mad tht i feel like slapin the shit outa her?????

I will slap her for you!!!
So where are u t in your cycle?

I will slap her for you!!!
So where are u t in your cycle?

Right now with my chart it looks iek i havent o'd and i think this is an annovulatory cycle as im alread on day 43 or sth without o...the weird part is tht ive had several days of positive opks so im totally confused...however i had a dr app tomorrow afternoon where he is goin to prescribe clomid for my next cycle...im also gonna ask him for provera so tht i can finish this cycle and move on to the next :flower:

What setting should i have my ff set to??? Fam, advanced, research??? I read i shoulf have it on fam..i changed it to see..and all my shit just changed....omg helppppppp

I had it set to research because i thought that was the best one, then read that fertility friend recommends advanced setting.. omg.. i'm so panicked right now.. by changing it from research to advanced (and i also tried Fam) it changed my O date.. apparently i'm only 10dpo now??? im a psychotic mess right now lol.. any advise?

I had it set to research because i thought that was the best one, then read that fertility friend recommends advanced setting.. omg.. i'm so panicked right now.. by changing it from research to advanced (and i also tried Fam) it changed my O date.. apparently i'm only 10dpo now??? im a psychotic mess right now lol.. any advise?

I keep mine on advanced

ok..i changed it to that.. now my chart looks crazy.. and im afraid i missed O with bd time. :( and the brown d/c today?? and the temps going up..
i hate this.

LC-I would say you O'd either cd14 or 15. Whether it was cd14, 15, or 16, you bd'd perfectly! You were either the day of or the day before which is the perfect time! You had sperm up there for sure! Don't stress about your chart, FF is not perfect. You have to use your own judgement. Between cramping, positive opk and EWCM I think you O'd cd14.

For those of you who have had prog tested, you tested with blood right? Also, did you do it in the morning before you'd eaten or later? Just curious bc I've read different things that suggest testing with saliva is best and that testing with blood should be done first thing in the morning before you eat.

Everytime i did mine i go in am before i eat..and i keep it that way just incase to be consistent. jury what setting do u use on ff?and thank u for your advise!!

ive alwasy got mine at anytime during the day..,my dr hasnt told me anything abt doin it empty stomach:thumbup: and yes i do the blood test

Mine's on advanced. There have been several times that I didn't really agree with what the chart says. Seriously, don't get to obsessed with what it says! You seriously bd'd perfectly. They say it's actually better to bd the day before bc that way the sperm is up there waiting when the egg is released. However, sperm can live up to 5 days, so bding every other day is perfect!

Thanks Sonia. By the way, I think your sis in law is being insensitive. First of all it pisses me off that she waited so long to even test. Second of all, she doesn't have to rub it in that she got preggo right away. Really, she isn't ready for a 3rd person? Maybe she shouldn't have gone of birth control then...that being said, I am totally ready to have a baby but I'm sure when I actually get preggo I will freak out a little! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->