2013 bfp

me freaking too.. Im going to guess maybe 25.

lol!!! ok, its on. (least give us something to do)

I know, so bored. Very impatient about everything so the TWW kills me!

me too.. I was doing really really good not overanalyzing or obsessing, until the discharge this am..

Oooooooh my boobs :-/ my god they hurt today! Same as usual though, they always hurt after O now and do you remember me saying the other day 'I'm still waiting for my boobs to hurt? Well, if I O'd late then now I know why they weren't hurting yet!!

lauren i hope thts ib you're having...wow exciting :) waiting for your prog now...if everyones playing the guessing game then im gonna say 28 :D ...nothing much goin on with me...neg opk this morning...my cycle is all whack this time..dont know wether its cd 12 or cd 9 for me ...cos either one wud make my clomid routine off ...uggg...not trying to think much...i was goin to go the not obssessing about getting preg route...yeahh right...we're already seeing how thts goin :wacko:

hey pdx! I don't think it is IB.. its just about done now?? I think it was from the procedure. i'm just going to try to wait it out.......ugh..
I know how you feel..trying not to obess..never works.

Can't wait to hear your results LC! I'll go with 29...

I should know thursday sometime.
Ew i had a big peice of flesh like stuff come out on tp....would that be my cervix from procedure??? It was like a deflated translucent fleshy balloon with some small clotty things in it....o...m...g...... i wont even dare tell DH lol!!!! i will ask when they call me tomorrow

I should know thursday sometime.
Ew i had a big peice of flesh like stuff come out on tp....would that be my cervix from procedure??? It was like a deflated translucent fleshy balloon with some small clotty things in it....o...m...g...... i wont even dare tell DH lol!!!! i will ask when they call me tomorrow

Ohhh ...wow thts a weird one...but was the procedure so invasive and y wud tissue or anything come out now???cant u call to ask them now???

LCS, When i had mine done.. I had a huge thing come out! It was so gross.. I was thinkin this cant be normal. Lol

Hawk did it sound like mine?? Did u ask about it

LCS, Sounds like it! I think i actually still have the pic of it on my phone.. I had taken it to show my hubby.

Heartbeat:179

Attachments

• IMG_20130612_1.png
    IMG_20130612_1.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member