2013 bfp

So cool Hawk :)

Brown spotting for me this morning, no idea what's going on :-(

CD25 - normally I would expect brown spotting to start around about today but if I didn't ovulate until CD19 then why the hell am I getting brown spotting at 6DPO?? Rather upset because it feels like its going to turn into AF and that means my LP is ridiculous! :-(((

that is odd Sunshine??? could it be?????? but it clearly looks like you are 6dpo... so guess see how long the brown lasts??? it seems like my body and your body F with us the most out of all the girls lol...

I took a test this am at 9dpo..BFN. I'm waiting for my phone to ring today with my progesterone results..the phone isn't leaving my side.. I had regular blood on the tp this am..but that could be from the procedure still..its still too early for af... I don't know anymore..i just don't trust my body for this stuff anymore hahahah..

Hawk, so glad to see a pic and that baby is doing great.. i'm betting on a boy. just sayin. ;)

Jury, how is your weighloss going?? I need to get on the ball better with that.. I haven't lost a single pound.

PDX, any O yet?

question:

colposcopy Monday, just minor d/c Tuesday, large fleshy d/c Wednesday, red blood almost like af this morning. My temps are still up, so I don't think it could be an early period? what do you guys think????

I still think it's down to the procedure hun, you'll have to ask when they ring to give you your prog results.

However, FINGERS CROSSED it's something else lol.

better not be af..if it is..i don't know how to tell...I need to know too, bc if it is..i need to take clomid on af day 3.....

I wonder if my temp will go up tomorrow or continue down *sigh*

well, if it goes up, it could be implantation..and with your brown dc you had.. i'm anxious to hear from you about that! hopefully it stays up above your coverline!!!!

yea my temp is still high- I will keep going to the bathroom to check

Aaaaah it all becomes clear. I put some fake temperatures in on the days I missed and FF moved my O day to CD13 - so, that explains it! I'm not 6DPO, I'm more like 12DPO I think so the brown spotting makes sense.

I will be doing my temps properly next month!!

hahahahahahah, girl! that's too funny! set your alarm for the same time every single day..and if its a weekend, go back to bed afterwards.. I start on the first day of my period..well, I don't stop..i temp everyday

nope.. my phone has not left my side.. I will snap if they do not call today.

but you know as soon as I get the results I will overanalyze them..and obsess over possibilities anyway lol

Im wanting a little boy.. But everyone is thinkin girl. Still have awhile to find out cause the hospital i go towont do that ultrasound til like 22 weeks ): Wish it was soon.. I want to start buying! ( :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->