2013 bfp

your supposed to have one at 12 weeks..thats when you can chose to have the sequential screening to make sure there are no chromosomal abnormalities.. that's when I got my bad news..
I think you should find a different place..to be safe, and since its your first one, your going to want to be kept in the loop with growth etc..

I had my first one to confirm pregnancy..i don't know..i must have been 6weeks??? then again at 8, 10, 12..

They might do one a couple weeks after my 12th week. But im not gonna hold my breath. Lol
And i need to get my butt back up there and talk to the ladies about sooner care so if something does happen i can go somewhere else without getting charged.

its 3pm here, and I just left a message at my doctors office, why is my results taking so long!!! jeeeeez

Yea they like anything over 10. I was 20 point somethung last month

LC-Yay for the high progesterone number! Really hoping this is your month! Did you ask your doc about the bleeding and the thing that came out?
I lost 8 lbs in the last month. Still working on it! lol I just don't have a lot of self-discipline.

Yaay lauren...gud goin on the high prog...now only if they had done an hcg along with it... :dohh: ...waiting game still on :)

I lost 8 lbs in the last month. Still working on it! lol I just don't have a lot of self-discipline.

Wow Jury...amazing job on the wt loss...dont worry yourslef abat yourself discipline so much...yours efforts do show and 8 pounds is much better than nothing at all...im sure its gonna improve your prog levels alot this time too :thumbup:

I agree with pdx...8 lbs is a big deal!!! Awesome for u!!!!
I didnt ask about it..ive read alot about it and it seems alot of ladies had that happen..and the blood i think is just procedure after math...i mean...my temp is still high.. i tested this am..bfn..we will see what happens tomorrow. oh and i got my labs done 3 hours later than norm...not sure if it matters but i woulda been fine with 15 lol...
Hows everyone else doin??? this is our summer right?! Lets get it in and make it happen!!!!

i have been using the clear blue digital opks to track o...past 2 days i got error messages on a couple of the sticks so i called the helpline and told them and they just just offered to ship me a new pack of 20 opks....yaayy...so happy :)

Tracking your cm?

Actually clomid seems to dry me up :shrug: and this time im even on allergy meds tht also seem to interfere with cm...not really goin by it...although try to keep my basis covered by bding every alternate day...trying SMEP

Thanks girls! It is good, I just know I could've done better.

Sonia-Are you using preseed to make up for the dry cm? I've had amazing cm this month, not sure why...possibly my fertilitea...depending on if we get a bfp and how my prog levels are this month, I might do clomid next month. Just a little worried about the side effects such as dry cm.
Yay for the opks!

Thanks girls! It is good, I just know I could've done better.

Sonia-Are you using preseed to make up for the dry cm? I've had amazing cm this month, not sure why...possibly my fertilitea...depending on if we get a bfp and how my prog levels are this month, I might do clomid next month. Just a little worried about the side effects such as dry cm.
Yay for the opks!

No im not using preseed....tho im not really seeing any particular kinda cm but im not really dry ( u know wat i mean?? ) i am drinking green tea and ALOT of water so i think thts helping...im not really worried with the lack of too much of cm to b honest cos both the previous times tht i got my bfp i was on clomid and both time i had this side effect of lesser cm but tht didnt stop it from me catching the egg...i hope and pray it works this time round too.. [-o< best of luck with this cycle...and if u dont get tht bfp then honestly dont have doubts about using clomid...there is no harm if we get ourselves alil help u know :winkwink:

I used preeseed last month but this month I was getting a lot of cm even on clomid so I didn't do it. I did baby dance the last four days. I more day to bd. :thumbup:

Nice progesterone numbers! I'm up for my test next Thursday hopefully it goes up this time. I'm still waiting on referral to re.

I too am dry with clomid more so this cycle then last..we use preseed just half of the dose though. clomid wasnt too bad to me this time around.
my temp went up alot today so of course i tested bfn hahahah..im at 10dpo..last cycle at this time i was below coverline and getting ready for af..im due for af june 18...we shall see.....
Lamango what was your progesterone last time..i was hoping mine wiuld go way up but it went down a tad bit..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->