2013 bfp

Wowee!! Your temps are looking sooooo good! So excited for you!!!

Im hoping so of course ive beensearching for charts like mine that resulted in af
hahah..last night i had dreams i could see my veins all over my stomach and i was itchy from stomach stretching??? It musta been a vivid dream bc i have scratch marks all over me now hahahah

I'm out. Brown spotting has properly started now so I guess it's on to cycle 7 :-/ going to get my OH to make a doctors appointment and get his SC checked again, see what's going on.

Awww im sorry the witch got u hun...gud luck with all the testing ...its only bringing u closer to your bfp :)

Lauren...the jump in your temp looks o gud..fx :)

Sun are u sure its af? bc u have a giid temp rise today..??? Could be good.

I dont know..last cycle i got af by now..no sign of it yet. i did O a day or two earlier then last time.. i will test in a few days..im only at cd 25.. Earliest af was cd 26..lastest was cd 33

Nah, the same thing happened last month on this day. It will drop tomorrow, I'd put money on it!

Thanks and me too for you..hoping your wrong this time!! :)

I just took my temperature and it was 35. something :-( I know it's not the normal time to take it and I haven't been asleep but its very low so am defo out.

Ah well, getting to know my body has been interesting!

Lauren-Don't count how many days your cycle is now that you're temping. With temping, you count the days in your luteal phase. It looks like last month you had an 11 day lp. Today you are at 11 dpo. So, based on last month your AF would be expected tomorrow. On that note, I still think your temps are looking great!

Sunshine-You aren't out til she shows. That temp spike looks great this morning! Based on your last lp, your AF would be due Monday. Do you usually spot so many days before AF?

Yeah I normally spot/have light brown CM for 4 days before AF so this cycle is pretty much the same as all my others. Also my temp went up on this day last month then down the next day. I'm just a bit crampy today and got pains in my legs.

How are you doing?

I dont know..last cycle i got af by now..no sign of it yet. i did O a day or two earlier then last time.. i will test in a few days..im only at cd 25.. Earliest af was cd 26..lastest was cd 33

Lauren dont go by number of days in the cycle...u shud go by your lp...u shud judge wen af is goin to arrive based on the day u r in your lp...your temp dip today is really not much...still looks really really gud ...im very hopeful for u :thumbup:

I'm doing ok. I had what I considered to be a positive opk yesterday around 1pm. I've only had one since then that I thought looked positive. My cervix was open last night and I've had lots of EWCM the last few days. We did insems last night and on Wed night. Hoping I O today. I'm only using the wondfo opks when I usually use the clear blue digitals, so that's throwing me off I think. I also took my temp about an hour late this morning, so I don't know how accurate that is either. I'm going to keep doing opks today and check my cervix later. We will either do an insem tonight or tomorrow morning based on what I find lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->