2013 bfp

I'm doing ok. I had what I considered to be a positive opk yesterday around 1pm. I've only had one since then that I thought looked positive. My cervix was open last night and I've had lots of EWCM the last few days. We did insems last night and on Wed night. Hoping I O today. I'm only using the wondfo opks when I usually use the clear blue digitals, so that's throwing me off I think. I also took my temp about an hour late this morning, so I don't know how accurate that is either. I'm going to keep doing opks today and check my cervix later. We will either do an insem tonight or tomorrow morning based on what I find lol

All the best Julie :)

Check out this site if you want to adjust your temp - https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php really useful!

I tried it out and it went from 97.8 to 97.6...not much of a difference lol I'm ok with that though. My spike yesterday was a little random though.
Anyway, having a bit of cramping today, so I'm hoping that means I'm oing. If I O today I can get my prog tested next Sat. If I don't O until tomorrow, I won't be able to get it tested on 7dpo like I'm supposed to bc it will be Sun and no places are open.

i dont know whats going on with me.. i went to my parents to swim at the pool, i didnt feel like doing anything, i went inside and took a nap!!! i NEVER nap..ever.. i was so hot that i had to force myself to go in the pool.. AND i didnt want a beer!!! THAT never happens. im tired, my vision feels slow and i dont want to be bothered..and i just checked and i have major creamy eggwhite cm... any ideas??? i barely had that much ewcm around O time. no af symptoms at all..

and thanks for the advice pdx and jury!!!! I REALLY appreciate your input :)

Lauren-Have you not had any spotting???????? I noticed on your chart last month you had 2 days of spotting before AF...nothing this cycle??????

No spotting this time..nothin today just that creamy stretchy cm and very tired and spacey

Thanks ladies! i will see what my temp does in am

Im very itchy too on my torso and under boobs.....

I'll be anxiously awaiting your update in the morning!

As for me, finally got a super positive opk tonight. So, will be getting an insem in the morning. Although, if I O tomorrow, I'm not sure what to do for the cd21 test...it will be on a Sunday and nothing's open.

As for me, finally got a super positive opk tonight. So, will be getting an insem in the morning. Although, if I O tomorrow, I'm not sure what to do for the cd21 test...it will be on a Sunday and nothing's open.

My doctors gives me three dates I can test. Cycle day 21,2223 so you'll be fine. It does not always have to be cd 21 just right around there.

Ok, that's good to know. I'll probably do mine cd22 then. How are you doing?

Ok, that's good to know. I'll probably do mine cd22 then. How are you doing?

I'm okay. Feels like forever until I can try again. I go in for surgery Tuesday so hopefully we get some answers and can try again in July. Good luck for you! Hope your progesteone level is high!

Julie dont worry abt it being exactly 7dpo...u can do it 6 or 8 either...ive often done mine tht way too...it shud b fine :flower:

Thanks girls! Dannixo-July will be here before you know it! I really hope you guys get some answers Tuesday...I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->