2013 bfp

Hmm... Not sure what that could mean. Are you going to test today?

No AF so far for me but pretty sure it's on the way as usual.

*waves* hello <----- picture of me!

Lol!!! Bout time ;) good to meet your face now!!

Whrn are u due?
I dont know.what to think...ihave one test left cheapy one..i might save it til tuesday..i originally thought id be due then bc that is 27 day cycle..and thats what ive been having..now.im being told to go by lp? Im hating this...

I'm due tomorrow.

You might as well wait, if you're pregnant you're pregnant, taking a test now or on Tuesday won't change that!

I will see what happens today..but im sick of bfn

Sunshine-Nice pic! Had to do a double-take, I didn't know who it was. Usually when I get AF my temp takes a big drop below my cover line. Hopefully it's a good thing your's didn't drop like that...

Lauren-It didn't go down very much...hoping it's a good thing!

Im hoping...im still above cover line last cycle it was down a day or two before af came...im "due" the 18th

Well, I still think AF is due for you today. If you are due Tues, then you should have spotting today and tomorrow, right? I'm excited to see what the next few days holds for you :)

Well, I still think AF is due for you today. If you are due Tues, then you should have spotting today and tomorrow, right? I'm excited to see what the next few days holds for you :)

Me too!!

Me too...at this point i want something to happen...no spotting at all...just creamy cm

It's quite curious that your temps are not below your coverline AND you have no spotting or anything...

Hi ladies. I have not been on very much recently but figured I'd give an update. Not trying in June seemed like forever and was very hard. I have my post op surgery doctor appt tomorrow morning. I'm on a liquid only diet for 24 hours and have to do a bowel prep :/ shoot me now lol. My surgery is scheduled Tuesday at 8:30. I'm getting a lap and dye, hsg, d&c and chromotubation. I am super nervous about the anesthesia and pain afterwards. But am excited to finally get answers after 6 failed clomid cycles and 1 failed iui. Praying we get the go ahead to try in July! I have to take a week off work after surgery so that stinks! If we conceive in July well have an April baby and DH and my birthdays are both in April! Fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting. Prayers sent!

Good luck Dannixo! Hope it all goes well. I've had a laparoscopy before and it wasn't soooo bad... you will need the week off work though! Take care won't you and let us know how it goes.

AFM, just waiting for AF to show, think my temp dipped this morning but I took it 4 times during the night (every time I woke up!) so could be out a little bit. They were all pretty low though to be honest so think that's it for me this cycle!

My temps -

36.32 - 2.30am (went to bed at 10.30)
36.02 - 4.30am
36.38 - 6am
36.28 - 7am

The 4.30am one is well below my coverline but the 2.30am one is the temp I took after the longest time asleep so... I dunno. I've recorded the 6am one cos that's the one I always use.

My body is so annoying. Not had any spotting at all today so of course I am getting my hopes up, even though I know they'll be dashed. Why does it do this to me? Just wish it was normal. No idea when AF will arrive if there's no spotting, it doesn't normally come straight on, there's normally lots of brown first. Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->