2013 bfp

yes, but when I went to the bathroom, peed and wiped, it was red on the tp..not blood..just reddish on the tp.. so I put a tampon in.. we'll see.. no cramps yet.. I don't know anymore..im pretty sure af started today..i'll check soon.

I am due by Tuesday..so could be af... it was red though..i had no spotting this cycle.. or cramps. ????

yea.. im pretty sure its af.. so.. I already called in my refill for clomid. FFFFF!!!!! im getting tired of all this

Anyway, your chart still looks good, don't lose hope yet. If I were you I wouldn't use a tampon, you might still be pregnant...

really?
I didn't have any pads and was late for work hahah.. i'll see if anything is on there.. maybe its nothing... maybe its spotting before real af.. I am just getting very cynical about the whole thing.

Has your hubby been tested? Maybe last time was a fluke?

he hasn't..but I don't know if he needs to??? we did get pregnant in October, but lost the pregnancy at 13 weeks..and he has a 13 year old daughter.. so not sure????

Hmm, maybe not then.

I don't know, hopefully there won't be anything there!

ok.. (TMI ALERT..) I removed the tampon and it was light brown and mucusy..I touched the mucus and it was stretchy almost half inch....whatttttt?????

My cycle hasn't been longer than 28 days for 3 months (well, last month was 27 days, month before 28, month before that was 30 days) and I'm on CD29... AF still isn't here although obviously there is still a lot of the day left!

ok.. (TMI ALERT..) I removed the tampon and it was light brown and mucusy..I touched the mucus and it was stretchy almost half inch....whatttttt?????

Hmm, lovely! Are you going to test today?!

I will see what the day brings cm wise.. and I will internet stalk for answers too lol..

any af signs for you yet?????

Yeah I had brown CM three days previous to today now nothing when I'm due AF. Very suspicious but at the same time am not getting my hopes up.

hahaha, I know what you mean.. now all we do is keep waiting..

So frustrating. I'm not testing though, I'll just wait until my temperature dips properly tomorrow :coffee: :book: :dohh: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->