• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Twins are better then none...i suppose lol

I finally got my positive opk today with the trigger shot and got my first iui this morning. You can add me for testing on the 23rd!

oooo...so exciting...all the best honey....fx this is b your first and last try with success :hugs:

Hi ladies I found you! This is my first month of clomid too. Mrs. LCS why did your lbgyn decide to give you clomid? Jury what did doc recommend for low progesteronr, I think I have that too.

Think I messed up my chart today, woke up at 3am so took my temperature and not sure it's accurate now :-/

Hi ladies I found you! This is my first month of clomid too. Mrs. LCS why did your lbgyn decide to give you clomid? Jury what did doc recommend for low progesteronr, I think I have that too.

I had a loss in december and we been trying since and i have low progesterone i ovulate but not good enough so i asked her if we could try it..im 3 dpo today..clomid made me so miserable and mean lol..biit we shall see waht happens.

Clomid helps with low progesterone..they can also prescribe a pill or supository

So.. I think my body is just freaked out again. Like last time! / :
Still no af though..

4 days late..
I didnt think about it til my husband said something about it.. But i had cramps just like this when i was late that 12 days. So i really dont know..

Hi all, mind if I join?
I normally O around CD 15, my cycles have been off since January and had 2 cycles per month. So far this month seems to be different...I am using saliva microscope and according to those results should O tomorrow (CD 18)! (using OPKs as well)
When is everyone testing?
Hawk - I would test, haha! I am a POS addict though :)

Sunshine-I wouldn't worry about it, it's one day.

lamago-I have an apt with my doc mon afternoon, I'll let you know what she says.

Mme2kdee-Welcome!

Hawk-I say test, you never know...

When does the horizontal line appear on my chart..had a big temp drop today whats that about lol

So i changed chart settings and the line is there now..but now saying im 3dpo not 4?????

i figured it all out.. stuff is confusing to me still lol.. I put it on some setting..
jury, what setting is yours on??

hows everyone doing? Me, I'm just waiting for implantation signs.. nothing yet..just creamy cm and mild like cramping in am. I had a few beers but didn't feel like having them at all..which is unheard of for me lol..

Hawk, did you test yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->