• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Maybe, who knows! My temps seem really low to other people's, can that affect fertility?? So clueless lol.

I don't think so?? as long as after O they stay up

Sure didnt. I decided just to wait.. I dont feel any different and hubs dont think i am.. Only thing that still is going on is my boobies/nipples are still pretty sore.

Sorry hun, no idea, not up on charting yet.

Sure didnt. I decided just to wait.. I dont feel any different and hubs dont think i am.. Only thing that still is going on is my boobies/nipples are still pretty sore.

order the cheapies on the internet. I took one last night for fun..just to pee on something lol.. well..in a cup.. but I got 10 of them for $10

I went to the dollar tree little bit ago.. The hubby asked if i wanted to get one and i said nahh.. I said im probably not and he agreed with me. So if af dont come by Friday ill go buy one for sure.

sounds good..
but keep in mind..the absence of symptoms are symptoms too lol..seriously.

LC-I agree with what your chart says now. My chart is on the advanced option. I don't really know what the difference is. I think it has to do with what things they look at. One way they only look at temps, other ways they look at temps, cm, cervical position, opks, etc. Many people think a temp dip in the 2ww could be an implantation dip, but there is not consistent evidence to prove that. I've had plenty of dips and no implantation. I would say it's just bc our hormones go up and down. As long as it goes back up it shouldn't be a big deal.

Sunshine-It's hard to tell about your temps bc you didn't really temp before you O'd. I don't think it's about your temps compared to others, it's more about how your temp shifts after you O. My temps are different based on the thermometer I use. There was one month I had really low temps bc I was using a different thermometer. When I switched to a new one they went back up.

I had an apt with my gyno today about my low progesterone. She looked at my charts and said it looks like I'm either Oing but not a strong O or maybe some months not actually Oing. She gave me 2 options; 1. See how it pans out or 2. Take clomid. So, I told her I would like to continue with the healthy eating/losing weight and taking supplements to see if it fixes the problem. If that doesn't work after a few months then I would consider clomid. She was optimistic about that option. She also said it was ok if I wanted to get my progesterone tested each month to see if it changes. So, that's the route we are going right now.

thats great jury good choice..proud of u!! hows weightloss coming?
my chart is looking more "normal" now..im not obsessing til i miss af..i think clomid has me thinking tgings that really are not there lol..

Yay Jury! I hope it works for you.. I love reading your blog btw. Im always clicking on it to see if anyone has wrote on it. ( :

lc-Thanks! Weight loss is going good! I've lost 9.6 lbs in 2 weeks!

hawk-Thanks! I'm glad to know people read it! We should be updating again soon.

Jury, I'm glad you Gyno gave you options and you feel comfortable about your choice. I got my peak today at day 14! But the clomid is definitely making me drier.

Hi ladies I found you! This is my first month of clomid too. Mrs. LCS why did your lbgyn decide to give you clomid? Jury what did doc recommend for low progesteronr, I think I have that too.

I had a loss in december and we been trying since and i have low progesterone i ovulate but not good enough so i asked her if we could try it..im 3 dpo today..clomid made me so miserable and mean lol..biit we shall see waht happens.

I'm sorry to hear that mrs. LCS. Fx this first round of clomid does it for both of us!

Jury, I'm glad you Gyno gave you options and you feel comfortable about your choice. I got my peak today at day 14! But the clomid is definitely making me drier.

I used municex and drank plenty of water and it worked for me.

I've been taking mucinex and feel mucus in my throat. Did you feel that too? I should add water I'm so bad about drinking water!

I've been taking mucinex and feel mucus in my throat. Did you feel that too? I should add water I'm so bad about drinking water!

No I didn't. Are you taking the one with gufisean only. Or however you spell it. The others can actually be harmful

Good luck Jury! Hope things work out naturally for you.

I used an OPK stick today, got a faint line - do all women have the luteinizing hormone in their body all the time? Think I read that somewhere? I am 8DPO today (I think).

My teeth are aching today, hope I don't need to take a trip to the dentist, they petrify me!

I forgot to say, I dreamt I got a positive PG test the other night - aren't our minds cruel!

Yes, we have lh in our bodies all the time, it just peaks around O time. I usually have kind of a slow progression of lh, with my lines getting a little darker and then all of a sudden they get really dark.

My teeth are aching today, hope I don't need to take a trip to the dentist, they petrify me!

I forgot to say, I dreamt I got a positive PG test the other night - aren't our minds cruel!

that could be something.. are you having anything else going on?

you know how people always say they randomly came down with a cold/flu?? and they get bfp's?? well.. this am I woke up and I have such a fever, glands are swollen..ears hurt.. I NEVER get sick.. and allergies don't effect me.. is it too early for a symptom like that?
I did have crazy dreams all night too, that me and my boss were cleaning my co workers house lol...whatttt??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->