2013 bfp

Ha ha nah not really. We were just on our own for a while and made the most of it! There's no chance it will happen naturally.

Ha ha nah not really. We were just on our own for a while and made the most of it! There's no chance it will happen naturally.

Never say never :winkwink: did u think of trying those vitamins i had listed here for u to enhance sperm motility and quality???one of the girls on another thread tried them for her husband who has 0 motility and they got preggers in 3 mths from starting the vitamins

does anyone know why my temps are weird?..

Sorry hun i have absolutely no idea...temps anyways just confuse me...i just wait to c if there is athermal shift and if ff gives me cross hairs...beyond tht im blank :wacko:

No telling Lauren...only time will tell...sorry I don't have a better answer.

Sunshine-Never say never!

thanks guys!! and im so jelouse..my mom just got put on metformin...i was like..thats what i need hahaha

Never say never :winkwink: did u think of trying those vitamins i had listed here for u to enhance sperm motility and quality???one of the girls on another thread tried them for her husband who has 0 motility and they got preggers in 3 mths from starting the vitamins

No we haven't because then I got a job and we are supposed to be not trying anymore... when we're trying again properly I will definitely get him to start taking them.

I really can't get pregnant now, the job is only for a year covering maternity leave so would be bad if I had to leave it before the end of the contract!

My temps are being really weird this month, so low!

um..does it look like i o'd twice to u guys...or is that even possible??? so strange..

yea, who knows??? so strange.. i havent missed any times or altered anything drastic.. just not on the clomid this month..it is BLOWING my mind.. im going to search other charts to see if any like mine.

i put in my own O day and coverline.. as to what I am sure it was.. let me know if you ladies agree.

im not positive.. but its around the time i've normally o'd..and my cm was more fertile then.. now its just creamy all the time.. and I had bad o pains the day before like i usually do. and with the temp drops and rise this past few days..nothing like that..just weird temps..no pains or fertile cm.. so..i'm just assuming..

update as of this afternoon:
ive been warm faced all day..wiped and saw the tiniest dot of red on the tp.. but i did have a bm earlier..so not sure if that had anything to do with it??? I have been having moderate pain in my left ovary area for over an hour.. and some sharp stabbing pains 3 inches below my belly button area.. idk..

How are you doing today Lauren?

Something dawned on me last night, I started taking Evening Primrose Oil again a couple of weeks ago in a bid to try and control my hormones and I forgot that it can delay ovulation :-/ so I may have only just ovulated which is a pain!

just woke up so nothing out of the norm for me yet....temp just lower now..wtf

This time last month you were 7DPO, weird that it's not detected O yet.

Not feeling to hopeful now... Hubby and I did not have sex the night of iui or the day after. We work different shifts now and things are just getting to be a chore. Will the iui alone work? Each month we do it a week before my ovulation everyday and 3 days after so you see why I feel it's not enough this month..

I don't know how iui works, fingers crossed it works on it's own x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"