• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

you know how people always say they randomly came down with a cold/flu?? and they get bfp's?? well.. this am I woke up and I have such a fever, glands are swollen..ears hurt.. I NEVER get sick.. and allergies don't effect me.. is it too early for a symptom like that?
I did have crazy dreams all night too, that me and my boss were cleaning my co workers house lol...whatttt??

You must be ill, look at that temp hike!!! Hope it goes away but does mean something hun x

Nothing else going on with me, don't think I've got a cat in hells chance this month :-/

lol..well, you BD'd enough and at the right times..so you do have a chance!!!
I want HAWK to take a test lol..

Im sure he didnt get tired of it. ( ;
LCS, I know i should test.. But i just dont feel like this is the month. I think my body has gone crazy!

lol..well, hopefully you don't get af, how late are you now?? maybe your cycles are just longer now. im testing starting at 9dpo

7 days late! Idk.. But its stupid. When i was late the one time it went straight back to 27days.
I cant wait for you to test.. Ive been reading stories of ladies getting pregnant on the 1 round of clomid.. And some with twins. Oooowh yes, you need twins!! c:)

My gyno said about 10% of couples end up with twins from clomid...I don't know if that was a fact or just her guess, but she did say it's more likely when you up the amount. Twins could be fun! lol

lol.. yea 10% is accurate..but overweight women have a higher chance......something about the fat nourishing??? so its def a possibility..o.m.g.
but at this point, anything would be a complete miracle ..I always said 2 is better than 0. lol

hawk you need to get in on this charting fiasco..its rather fun

Yeah i need to.. Is it bad that i cant wait to talk with my doctor again? Maybe i can get put on something to help me out. That would be nice! Lol

theres no reason you cant..since you've been trying so long!

I have something different going on...for the last three cycles at this point in my cycle I have felt really down, could cry very easily and just generally feel miserable. At the moment I feel like I couldn't be happier!! Maybe getting engaged has got something to do with it tho ;-D

So i got me a thermometer thing so i can join the charting fiasco. ( ;

Yay for getting a thermometer to chart with Hawk! How long have you been ttc?

Sunshine-Maybe it's a good sign!

LC-I agree, I would rather have 2 or 3 than have 0! Our donor's wife has put a 5 year limit on sperm usage (bc they are done having kids and she wants him to get fixed lol). So, one of our ideas was for DW and I to get pregnant at the same time...that would be similar to twins, kind of. I think we knixed that idea though when we thought about us both being pregnant and hormonal and neither being able to help the other out when babies show up lol

omg u and wife at same time??? thats just insane!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->