• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Hawk-Definitely in the morning! I have to say, even after having my hormone levels checked, it was very helpful to be able to go in and know all the details about my body. I had my charts which tracked my temps, my opks, my cervix, etc. I was very glad to have the info so we weren't talking only based on my levels.

LC-Hoping those are good signs!

Sunshine-thrush? That's not good!

Yeah! So my nipple soreness is going away..
Which makes me really think this isnt my month either.
But ill test anyways..

Hawk-Definitely in the morning! I have to say, even after having my hormone levels checked, it was very helpful to be able to go in and know all the details about my body. I had my charts which tracked my temps, my opks, my cervix, etc. I was very glad to have the info so we weren't talking only based on my levels.

LC-Hoping those are good signs!

Sunshine-thrush? That's not good!

so what did they have to say??

Either a weak O or no O. Agreed to try naturally for a few months and check progesterone monthly. Whenever I decide I can do clomid if I don't want to wait on it to naturally level. I will tell you gals though, I have noticed a major increase in cm this month. I'm pretty sure it's bc I make sure to drink tons of water. My nutritionist told me to drink around 100 oz a day based on my weight.

My boobs are still sore... that's not normal for me. I noted last month that they were only sore for a couple of days, this month they have been sore so far for 6 days! Think it's probably do with the Vitamin B6 maybe or the fish oil?? I don't know. Not getting my hopes up :-/

Jury - not sure it is thrush actually, don't know what's going on.

Hope you're all ok, good luck Hawk!!!!! :dust:

my temp went up from the big dip...hoping its good sign.

hawk..hurry up! lol

Did you do a test yesterday??

My temp hardly moved this morning *sigh*

Well I'm guessing I'll be out again this month. Brown when I check my cervix has started. Ho hum :-(

sunshine- when is af due for you?? see if your temp goes up tomorrow am..at least it didn't go down.. your not out yet.

Hawk- waiting on you my dear lol...

Jury- I cant force myself to drink that much water in a week! lol.... I have such a hard time drinking water..ughhhh.. but I don't drink soda or anything else..just grean tea and a small coffee in am.

I will have my blood results sometime today..waiting waiting waiting..as usual. so hopefully my progesterone is high enough.. would they be able to tell if pregnant????

AF is due 21st. It's not IB it's just same old spotting, I usually get it 4 days before.

When did they do your test? Was it on CD21? If so then I doubt it!

I got it done yesterday morning, and I asked them and she said since it was in the morning my doc will have it by today..if I woulda done it later..i woulda had to wait til Friday--my birthday! lol..
so needless to say my phone is attached at the hip.

well..first time I was preg I got brown cm the day period was due..but it stopped and that was it.

and yes, it was cd21 which was actually my 7dpo

My phone wont let me let me upload the picture..

:happydance:

LCS, No facebookin it. Lol

Attachments

• 20130516_092110-1.jpg
    20130516_092110-1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
Omggggggggg omgggg..thats positive right?! Gasp!!!!!!!! For real?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont fb that. but omg.. is your husband home?! details! holy S$@#!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->