2013 bfp

Awwww jury that's greatttt..how cute would that be one of each!!! Awesome!

sorry dannixo that is awful..but maybe u will be one of those ladies it happens to when u stop trying..i know how miserable u must be.. :(

as for me..i had some mild bleeding then nothing so I don't know!? There was the faintest of lines on the internet cheapy..but I forgot I actually peed on it..and saw it like an hr later..so prob nothing at all?? My temps are high..but I thought maybe BC I drank a few beers last night BC I was so sure i was out..so I really do not have a clue???

happy thanksgiving to all of you!!

Sorry to hear that dannixo.

Jury, I'm very excited for her to get her. I'm very nervous, but just going with the flow. Hopefully the 5th we find out good news about the placenta previa.
And how exciting boy & girl!! So dang sweet!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dannixo,

How many dpiui are u? I'm sorry about your husband, that really sucks.

I'm out. Witch arrived this morning. Doctor called and wants to do the same protocol again since last cycle was really good. Fermera 5 mg cd 3-7. 75 iu menopur cd 7-11. Cd 12 ultrasound the 9th. Fingers crossed it works the second time....

i'm sorry to hear that Dannixxo! At least you are going for another try. Where exactly did you buy your meds from? How does the oversees company get your subscription?

i'm sorry to hear that Dannixxo! At least you are going for another try. Where exactly did you buy your meds from? How does the oversees company get your subscription?

I bought mine from ivfpharmacy.com my doctor emailed me my prescription and I emailed it to them.

How is everyone doing?
Jury and Sonia, anymore US pics? How is the pregnancies going?
Danni- same protocol for you this cycle?
Lamango- what are you doing this cycle?

afm- I have my cd 10 ultrasound/labs to see what my follicles are up to.. then hopefully next week we'll be able to have our #2 IUI.

How is everyone doing?
Jury and Sonia, anymore US pics? How is the pregnancies going?
Danni- same protocol for you this cycle?
Lamango- what are you doing this cycle?

afm- I have my cd 10 ultrasound/labs to see what my follicles are up to.. then hopefully next week we'll be able to have our #2 IUI.

Yes I'm on the same protocol except they have me coming in earlier for my ultrasound this time. Not sure why. Good luck with your cd 10 ultrasound!

sweet! whn is that?
I go in Friday, it seems my follies are never ready at cd10 though, which always falls on a Friday, so I always have to go back Mondays lol..

its been so hard for me to lable cd1 anymore.. I spot, then nothing, spot, then flow..then spot..then nothing.. like wtf??? so im worried when I called RE to report I got my period (bc I thought it was) and nothing the next day..etc.. so my cd 1 might not be true..worries me bc of starting clomid on right day etc.. anyone else have this go on?

sweet! whn is that?
I go in Friday, it seems my follies are never ready at cd10 though, which always falls on a Friday, so I always have to go back Mondays lol..

its been so hard for me to lable cd1 anymore.. I spot, then nothing, spot, then flow..then spot..then nothing.. like wtf??? so im worried when I called RE to report I got my period (bc I thought it was) and nothing the next day..etc.. so my cd 1 might not be true..worries me bc of starting clomid on right day etc.. anyone else have this go on?

My fs tells me not to call until I have full on bleeding and fill up a pad/tampon. Spotting is not a period and should not be labeled as cd 1. Google it, they have websites about it. I'm going in Monday on cd 11 because I already had 4 mature last month at cd 12 so there hoping I'll have less mature at cd 11 to trigger. My doctor don't like more than two on injections not that any of the 4 took last month lol

I'm expecting AF either tonight or tomorrow so nothing interesting to report.

Good luck ladies!

Yea I know about spotting not being cd 1..but it was a full pad then nothing was so weird..i guess it won't matter to much..eeither way I got the clomid in on time..idk..not like it matters in sure I will get bfn for Christmas lol

Lauren-Not much has changed. I'm getting huge! I look like I'm 6 months preggo already lol Next ultrasound is Dec 18th. They'll do all the scary scanning to make sure all is developing well and we'll hopefully get to see if baby girl really is a baby girl. Started feeling some braxton hicks today. Getting exhausted and it's hard to move...already feeling slightly like a beached whale!

No new ultrasound pics...but I do have this

IMG_3669.jpg

Damn!!! Are u sure there's only two;) that's great!!! What's the scary scan??? Mine was the twelve week one ..are u still sick?

We've had several ultrasounds and only two found, so I sure hope that's it! Lol scary scan is when they look at all baby's organs to make sure all is growing properly. They will be measured which hasn't been done since our first u/s. Just want all to be ok so it's scary. Hope they are growing on track too.
Yes still sick. Went from all day nausea and exhaustion to nausea 40-60% of the day and exhaustion is kicking back in. Now the back pain and heavy, uncomfortable uterus are joining in lol I don't see myself working much longer.

I hope your iui works! I still keep up with all you girls :) can't wait to see some bfps!

it all is so scary, I know!! but you will be just fine, and so will your twins! im really rooting for boy/girl! cant wait to hear!

afm: had cd10 ultrasound/bloodwork this am.. right ovary: 4 follies all under 10, Left ovary: 6 follies all under 10, lining is only 5..so I have a ways to go yet.. going back for another ultrasound Monday..god.. lol

it all is so scary, I know!! but you will be just fine, and so will your twins! im really rooting for boy/girl! cant wait to hear!

afm: had cd10 ultrasound/bloodwork this am.. right ovary: 4 follies all under 10, Left ovary: 6 follies all under 10, lining is only 5..so I have a ways to go yet.. going back for another ultrasound Monday..god.. lol

That's a great response on just 50 mg of clomid! 10 follicles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->