2013 bfp

I'm worried there will be too many and they wont do the IUI.. im sure most of them will diminish as the days go on.. guess i'll know Monday? whatev.. trying nnot to get too out of control this cycle lol..ya rightl.

Jury looking great! Mrs. LCS great response! I am using 100 mg and only have 2 follicles this time! I should ovulate today or tomorrow

I'm on CD31 today and would really like to know why some months my body decides to mess me around. I'm a 28/29 day girl normally. I know the witch is coming, just wish she'd make her damn arrival lol.

Lovesunshine, my body does the same thing! I ovulated cd 18 this month usually it's 15 and I'm just think damn more dys to wait!

Right ovary- one 13, and a few smaller ones
Left ovary- 15, 11, and a few smaller ones
Lining- 7

have to go back Wednesday again to check..ughhhhhhhh.. this is really draining :(

yea, prob not.. lol
its just a lot of work hours im missing, that I have to either use my vaca time for or make up..not fun..and the clomid was really rough on me this time, surprised DH even WANTS to BD anymore hahah.. ive been nasty!

Hi ladies, well my ultrasound didn't go very well today... My lining was only at 7 mm last month it was 11. They saw two eggs on my left tubeless side at 19 mm both which won't release and two on my right side at 15 and 16 so still to small. They want me to do one more menopur injection tonight which is the last one we have. They want us to take ovidrel tomorrow but we don't have the money for it so pretty much this is a cancelled cycle. I'll ovulate on my own but it won't be any good. I'm just so hurt and frustrated! All this wastes money and time for a year with a fs and nothing. Now we are out of money and insurance and will no longer be TTC until hubby can find a new job with good insurance... I'll still be here rooting you all on though!

So sorry danni..i know hoe you feel..but I was in the same spot..jobless without insurance..it will fall into place soon..maybe your body needs a break? Keep your head up..it seems things are always darkest before the dawn

CD 15.. had my follicle check today, my follicles went from Right: 13 to 16, and Left: 15 to 14..... not sure why that is happening... but not looking good this cycle.. waiting for them to call back with my blood work..if estrogen is rising as it should be, then I will just have to go back in on Friday to check the follicle sizing and see when we can IUI..if not rising, then this cycle will be a bust and we will either have to up the dosage of clomid..ughhh.. or move on to injectables which my insurance doesn't cover and they are $3-500 a pop, not to mention the two HCG shots I will need at $90 a shot.. so not a very good day in Fertility land for me.. :(

Sounds like we need to pump up that estrogen rising! GOOOO MRS. LCS estrogen.

So here is my update! I got my positive OPK on last Friday and called in FS for IUI on Saturday. I showed up promptly at 10:00 am with spermies in hand using a conservative and the FS didnt show up! I was crying and it was raining so sad. So I went home and on the way home she called saying she had thrown out her back but she was there if I wanted to do the IUI. I drove back and by now the spermies were 2 hours old. She looked at them and said they were good so we used them.

ay, ay, ay.

Get the f out of here!! What state are u in lamango!? I woulda threw a fit lol. Glad u still got to get it done..guess you will know by Xmas!?

afm..my estrogen did go up from 69 to 105..so I go back Friday...again....to check follie size..im wondering if I screwed up cycle start date...i bet I did since it was so weird this time...ughhh lol

Need advice.. So re having me come back Friday to check follies again..and we will decide when to trigger and iui..now..what if I'm o'ing tomorrow..or Saturday..when would I trigger? Don't u O 36 hrs after trigger? So what if I go in there tomorrow and I am about to O!?!?

Just go with the FS, they will know what to do once they see where you are. They even estimate your O based on the size of your follies. I am in Los Angeles, CA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->