• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

what dpo are you?????
I am SOOOOO happy and relieved for you. now call your doctor to make sure everything is ok..get blood test and make this baby stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

AF is due 21st. It's not IB it's just same old spotting, I usually get it 4 days before.

When did they do your test? Was it on CD21? If so then I doubt it!

When do you normally spot before af comes? My cycles have been messed up so I saw my dr yesterday and we aren't sure if I've been ovulating...if I have been it was most likely during my af or near end when I wasn't testing. I'm waiting on my blood test back.
I wa spottig for for days (not enough for tampon or liner) and it stopped. I'm due to start af in another week. I've spotte before when my cycles is messed up and it normally lead right into my af. This one has stopped. What does yours do?if I'm not prego my doctor recommended I go on birth control for a month or two to regulate my cycles again :(

Thank you ladies!
22dpo.
He still pretty drunk from last night.
But at first he was like.. Its a lie! Lol
Then he said.. You know what that means.. Now that you got a positive, you owe me a bj. Blahaha!

Ooooooooohhhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyyy gooooooodddd!!!!!

Woo hoo Hawk!! So happy for you!!!!

lmaooooooo! I really hope this is it for you and that you have a healthy 9 months! please don't leave us on here!!!!! :(

my first preg I didn't get a positive til 18-20dpo either..

I wont leave..
Im going to get a digital test to make sure.. Then its off to my mommas.

awesome!!!!! this is amazing! your our first lucky one on here! (for this new page we made) let us know about the dig one. then you need to schedule a blood test right away and ask them if you need to be on progesterone just incase??

...guess you don't need to start temping lol

Yay! Cause that stuff kinda looked confusing.. Ill let you know what the digital one says. ( :

Here it is..

Attachments

• 20130516_115356-1.jpg
    20130516_115356-1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
AWESOME Hawk!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations girls...u so deserve this...ull worked long and hard...lol....wishing u a healthy and hapy 9 mths...wow...hopefully this amazing news from u will b the luck we all need to start putting bfp pics on :happydance::happydance:

Thank you ladies.. I really didnt think this would be the month after my nipple soreness started to go away a little. Makes me wish i tested few days earlier, Mothers Day was the 12th and my husbands birthday was on the 13th. But its okay he had his birthday party last night and woke up to his present. (;

I have faith that you ladies will get them bfps!!

my progesterone just came back 20.3 she said that was very good.. ok..so now what???

and I saw that 1st trimester progesterone should be 10-44. i'm 20.3.. so whats this mean.. I guess they don't know if im preg because they didn't test hcg..just progesterone. ???

on October 22nd I went in for a blood test bc I got a positive pee test..my progesterone level then was 24.11 and I was def pregnant..so what is 20.3 mean????

So many questions we can't answer. Can you ask your doc for an hcg blood test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->