• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Could just be the clomid that's raised it but there's still time to see what happens x

Ahh, I have my fingers crossed for you!! Come on babies! c( ;

Lauren - high prog really may mean anything...although wen it is higher than 24-25 they usually follow up with a hcg test ........ i know its tough to wait...mayb u can do a hpt or an opk just to satisfy your curiosity :winkwink:

HawkLover- big congratulations! how amazing! FX for everyone else that is getting soo close to testing time!:happydance:

Lauren - high prog really may mean anything...although wen it is higher than 24-25 they usually follow up with a hcg test ........ i know its tough to wait...mayb u can do a hpt or an opk just to satisfy your curiosity :winkwink:

Mine was 29 a couple months back and they did not follow up with an hcg test and I wasn't pregnant either.

my progesterone just came back 20.3 she said that was very good.. ok..so now what???

Progesteone does not measure pregnancy by any means. It just tells if you ovulated. Doctors want to see above 15 on medicated cycles. Mine has been from 18-30 and all were negative cycles.

why when looking back througj my electronic charts does it say progesterone test..which is how i found out i was preg the first time? im so confused and a bit pissy about it..ughhh

why when looking back througj my electronic charts does it say progesterone test..which is how i found out i was preg the first time? im so confused and a bit pissy about it..ughhh

Well some docs do a follow hcg if they c very levels of prog...mayb not all... i know mine does...hang in there sweetie...hawk has started the flow of good news im sure ull follow suite :hugs:

Yay hawk get us going! Hang in thermos. LCS at least it's up better news than low program results. I'm going to test 7 dpo, I think I might have ovulated yesterday.

Good morning all! No news yet today from me except that my temp went up. Could be because I am sleeping in a different place though and the room was warmer than usual.

Have a good day!

Good morning!
Sitting here waiting to see the doc.
Peed on another digital test before i came.. Still pregnant! ( :

lol..Thanks Hawk! I took a test hoping for a bday present..nope lol BFN..I'll try again tomorrow..you need a bump buddy..so..im trying.
Also waiting for Miss Sunshine over there to start testing!
Nothing out of the ordinary for me.
Although, when I woke this am..i had a bit of a pain in my gut like..enough to where I had to sit up and hold it for a second..then nothing..??? coulda been gas? lol.. oh well..thats all I got, and a high temp this am..
COME ON GIRLS!! Lets keep Hawk company lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->