• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

It went great..great heartbeat and said everything looks just right enough to release us back to regular obgyn :)

I guess this thread is going to be quiet now that most people on it are pregnant :-(

i still look at it every day to check and see if anyone else has anything going on.. anyone hear from Lamago?

Tested today and bfn like expected. Waiting for AF now. I'm so beyond blessed and thankful that Cntrygrl donated menopur to us so we will be calling the fs on cd 1 and getting back to treatments! I'm super stoaked. The break for natural cycles was nice but now I can have hope again. Please work this time!

Thanks Jury! that's awful.. I hope she finds peace with it all soon.. :(

Danni, that's great! How much do you have? You and Sunshine are next, so sending positive vibes your way!!!!

8 week ultrasound showed heartbeat at 169, and yolk sac normal, everything was where it should be and measuring what it should..we are very blessed and thankful. Hoping everything works out.. We are opting for Panarama testing at 10weeks, since our last pregnancy resulted in Chromosomal Abnormalities.. FX. Next US wont be til 12 weeks (March 18).

Good to hear Dannixo!

Lauren-Glad it all looking good! What is panorama testing?

Newest prenatal test for abnormalities. https://www.panoramatest.com/prenatal_test_overview

Thanks Jury! that's awful.. I hope she finds peace with it all soon.. :(

Danni, that's great! How much do you have? You and Sunshine are next, so sending positive vibes your way!!!!

8 week ultrasound showed heartbeat at 169, and yolk sac normal, everything was where it should be and measuring what it should..we are very blessed and thankful. Hoping everything works out.. We are opting for Panarama testing at 10weeks, since our last pregnancy resulted in Chromosomal Abnormalities.. FX. Next US wont be til 12 weeks (March 18).

We have 20 vials. I'll be calling the fs on cd1 for a baseline to make sure we are good to start a new cycle and then I think he's doing straight menopur at 10 vials.

So how many cycles will that be used for? I'm really hoping this is it for you

So sad for lamago :-( Life can be so harsh.

I can't believe there is only 2.5 months until our IVF consult, time is passing so quickly!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Thanks for thinking of me ladies. I'm taking a time out to see what's next for us. I'll check in on you guys.

Danni- very exciting! hope this is it, finger crossed!!!!!
Sunshine- that went really fast!!! it will be here before you know it, and im sure you will fall preg on the first one!
Lamago- Your in my thoughts everyday as I know exactly what your going through..

Maybe, we'll see. We're not planning to do it until after our wedding so maybe in August?

My friend has just found out she has cancer (non-Hodgkins lymphoma) and she is having her eggs taken for freezing next week and then starts chemo the week after. Feel so sorry for her but might have an IVF buddy one day!

Well ladies the :witch: arrived today like expected. I called the fs and he wants me in tomorrow for a cd 2 baseline ultrasound and then we'll have a consult to see our next steps. It was nice to have a break with two natural cycles but I'm so ready to get back to treatments. If all goes well I should be doing 10 shots of menopur. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->