• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

ugh sorry dannixo! whats next step?

jury, I will just feel better after that 12 week apt.. I haven't announced to friends yet either..just close ones and fam.
I cant wait to see pics of your little Becklings. ;)

HI Girls i know its been a very long time since ive posted here...wasnt on the boards for quite sometime but im back now...

Lauren so great to c your progression goin so well...im sure all will b fine for your scan this time...this is your take home baby hun :hugs:

Dannixo...im sorry your cycle got cancelled hun...TTC is tough and is a b***....hugs to u

ugh sorry dannixo! whats next step?

jury, I will just feel better after that 12 week apt.. I haven't announced to friends yet either..just close ones and fam.
I cant wait to see pics of your little Becklings. ;)

Same thing again next cycle!

Not too good jury. I'm finding it hard to use opks again after I was pregnant already. It's so sad. I also worry that my low progesterone caused the mc to happen and I just wasn't prepared to support the pregnancy. I just don't know how to change it.:cry:

I'm sorry lamago...I can't even imagine what you are going through. Did the docs check your progesterone at all? Hopefully you'll get pregnant again quickly and they can monitor your levels to make sure everything is ok. Hang in there, your rainbow baby will happen soon :hugs:

Hi ladies. I am out. The :witch: arrived this morning, which I figured since the cycle was cancelled. Since it's a weekend my fs office is closed so have to call first thing Monday morning and get in for a baseline ultrasound and go from there.

Good luck this cycle Dannixo!

Lauren-When is your 12 week scan?

Good luck dannixo!!!
Lamago how are your cycles going? I hope that you are feeling better each day.. thinking of you!!

My 12 week scan is Tuesday at 1:30pm...can NOT come soon enough..lack of symptoms worries me..

Hang in there, it's close! I'm sure it will all be fine, but I understand being nervous. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics :)

Good luck mrs. Lcs . I'm still waiting for af. ;(. So sucks to say those words.

Hi ladies. Had my cd 3 ultrasound yesterday and of course bad news again... I just can't get a break... I have 2 massive cysts the size of a baseball on my left ovary so we have another cancelled cycle and have to sit this month out. Good luck to everyone else!

I'm sorry Dannixo! I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be!

Dannixo, you really can NOT get a break!! im so sorry you have to keep going through this.. clearly there HAS to be something that can be done??? im so sorry..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->