• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

Dannixo,

Tell me all about your foster process. I'm thinking of going this direction too. I don't think I knew you started the process.

The fertility monitor is good. I used it for a few months but I just couldnt get to do it at the same time everyday to I had to give it up.

I know I have a little one now.. but I still like to check up on how you ladies are doing..

My little darling will be 4 months young on the 17th!!! Still can't believe how fast its going by.

I still look too..I'm waiting for dannixo lamago and sunshine :)

Sorry dannixo :( how's the foster process going ??
How's everyone else?

Just wanted to check in. I had iui this morning. Medicated with bravelle. Test date June 9th. Fx.

Good luck lamago!

No news here, just enjoying being on the Pill and the big boobs it brings ;-) 7 weeks until our wedding then honeymoon and then who knows!

Hope you're all well, miss our chats on here!

Doing well here. We got our approval letter in the mail Saturday. We are officially foster and adoptive parents. Just waiting for our license to come in the mail and then we can get a placement. Im cd 4 today. First month using clearblue fertility monitor.

Good luck girls!!
Nothing here..23 weeks today. .it's a boy we found out a few weeks ago. I'm sending positive vibes your way!

Congratulations on the boy! Im good 12dpo just waiting for af. We became licensed foster parents. Got approved monday, just waiting on our first call for a placement.

Hi ladies just wanted to update tht baby is here!!!SARA was born on Saturday June 7th @12:40pm n was 7.7 lbs n 19.5 inches...😃

Congrats sonia!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of her! !
Dannixo that's pretty exciting. .I'd be jumping every time my phone rang ;)

No luck yet. 12 dpo tomorrow. Testing just because im going to kings island. Not holding out much hope.. how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->