2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your scans ladies, I'm sure it will be but hoping its fantastic news for you both, Lady Luck I can only imagine how nervous you must be feeling tonight, I barely slept the night before our early scan and then had to get through the whole day as our appointment wasn't until 4pm. I know you'll both be fine though, sendings lots of sticky baby dust your ways x x

I think I remember reading your due date was 1/7/14 George83? Sending good vibes and well wishes!! <3. For all we know, you've had your Lo by now?!! :flower:

I've made it to 27 weeks! Hooray! This pregnancy is finally starting to feel more like something I may be able to enjoy a little.

I've having a hard time these days with some off-topic family drama... 3 out of 4 members of my family of origin aren't speaking to me because of my "selfishness" in canceling a vacation back during Thanksgiving. Its very sad, but I'm trying to move on and focus on creating healthy relationships.

I hope everyone is doing well. <3

I'm glad your pregnancy is going well but I'm sorry family are spoiling it for you. I had issues when I was pregnant with my son and its such a shame because you never get the time back. I hope things turn around or at least you manage to not let them get to you x x

Seen my jelly bean measuring exactly right at 6w2d and saw the heart beat!

So so pleased for you sweetie!! That's great news, my baby measured 2 days behind at an early scan and it worried the life out of me so hope you can begin to relax now x x

Good luck with your scans ladies, I'm sure it will be but hoping its fantastic news for you both, Lady Luck I can only imagine how nervous you must be feeling tonight, I barely slept the night before our early scan and then had to get through the whole day as our appointment wasn't until 4pm. I know you'll both be fine though, sendings lots of sticky baby dust your ways x x

I think I remember reading your due date was 1/7/14 George83? Sending good vibes and well wishes!! <3. For all we know, you've had your Lo by now?!! :flower:

Hi Lucy glad things are going well for you and the twins, I can't imagine how your coping physically growing two little babies hope your managing to take things as easy as possible. My baby is due on Wednesday but I've had no signs of anything as yet so expecting to go over. I'm happy to have baby's birthday as far away from Christmas as possible but not sure if I can take two weeks of not knowing when it will happen!

Had some brown spotting today so worried sick. Going for another scan tomorrow

Brown spotting can be fine, I know you won't be able to but try not to panic, I had a bleed with red blood at the start of this pregnancy followed 2 weeks later by 2 weeks of brown bleeding but both times it was all ok. Thinking of you x x x

Hang in there mama. I had brown at 6+0 and thought blighted ovum. Little did I know that it was twins and that spotting is quite common with multiples! You've seen a good heartbeat and it's hard to overestimate just how unusual that is to go away quite honestly. Easier said than done, but pour yourself into FB, books, sleeping, anything to take your mind off it until your scan.

I made myself a rule with my rainbow pregnancy, even one spot would bring me in to the ER the second I saw it. Boy, did it help with rainbow anxiety. Make a similar rule and try to get in and see your bean if you can today...

Hi Lucy glad things are going well for you and the twins, I can't imagine how your coping physically growing two little babies hope your managing to take things as easy as possible. My baby is due on Wednesday but I've had no signs of anything as yet so expecting to go over. I'm happy to have baby's birthday as far away from Christmas as possible but not sure if I can take two weeks of not knowing when it will happen!

Oh Lordy, these rainbow babies sure do like to tease us, don't they? :D you go through weeks of spotting and now baby wants to stay put!! If I didn't know any better I'd say that's a little princess who wants to set the rules for mommy :D. Can't wait to hear about him/her George83.

It's going ok, just extremely uncomfortable. In wk 27, babies already weighed a combined 6 pounds and I measured 43 wks. :brat:

Oh my gosh lucy measuring 43 weeks i can not even imagine, i measured 33 last time i was checked and i already had my due date in sight. have the doctors said how long you'll be allowed to go to?

My oh keeps saying this has to be a little girl too, the pregnancy has been so different to my son's which was simple and straight forward, this one has just felt like its been more difficult since the beginning, not that we've had any real dramas but more than last time

Hello there ladies. Its been brought to our attention that this thread is being misused as a pregnancy thread. I would like to invite you to open a new thread in the pregnancy section. It is of course normal to want to check on your old TTC buddies, but when the thread gets dominated by pregnancy talk instead of TTC support, is not fair on the other users who are TTCing their rainbow baby :flower:

Ladies I started a new thread in the pregnancy after a loss section called '2013 rainbow babies' please keep in touch in there, I would hate for us all to miss out on up dates and baby news x x

Following up on this.

I have decided to close so people can move on to a 2014 group thread in the relevant areas. Friends can follow appropriately and also follow journals where there is one. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"