2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations earth momma what a fab line!

Ohh miniegg good luck first one!

Wow earthmama that's such a string positive congratulations!!! Hoping this is it for you!

Miniegg I can't believe your ticker, your so nearly there, how are you feeling? Are you going to have our first official rainbow of the group any day now?! x x

Hey george! I know I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how incredibly lucky I am to be meeting my rainbow soon. Fingers crossed it won't be too much longer now. I'm feeling fine just can't wait to meet him/her!!

Have you had any signs of labour yet? I'm so excited for you! will you be induced before christmas if you haven't gone naturally?

I've been having quite a lot of period type pains but that's it. I thought maybe last night it was starting but no. I don't really want to be induced so hoping it starts naturally!

That's how my friend was then all of a sudden she really felt the need to
push and had her at home. Turns out she was in labour and just though she was having "period type pains"

Yes all happened quickly but afterwards she said she was very lucky to don't have to go to hospital and her instincts completely kicked in

Huge congrats ladyluck!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!! Look after yourself and your wonderful rainbow!

Congratulations on your bfp's Earthmama, Sedgeez and Ladyluck. Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy. :flower:

Miniegg hope your rainbow doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

George, how long have you got left?

Hi raggydoll how are you? I'm 37 weeks and due January 8th so just a bit in front of you, had my last day at work today so feeling very relieved now. How are you doing?

Hi raggydoll how are you? I'm 37 weeks and due January 8th so just a bit in front of you, had my last day at work today so feeling very relieved now. How are you doing?

Hope you had a lovely last day. I'm on annual leave now until my maternity leave starts at 38 weeks.

I'm doing ok, trying to encourage the baby to turn. He's been breech oblique for a while now.

Yay and congrats LadyLuck!!! <3.

It's so great to see everyone starting to get get close to delivery! I'm so excited for you guys!

We have 9 weeks and 5 days left until what I think will be my official date 2/26/13 at 36+3. Not that I'm counting or anything :blush: I'm thinking about scheduling for 2/28 which is the day I miscarried on cytotec, but it's so close to going to week 37 which is seriously dangerous

LucyLake, how does it feel to be getting along with twins? Double the movements, aches and pains?

We've been so blessed that I don't want to complain, but twin pregnancy is a very different beast than singleton. I measure 40 wks already and am uncomfortable. It's not so much double movement EarthMama, since I have an anterior placenta, the boys took turns teasing me between wk 18-24. One would move on any given day and the other would scare the heck out of you by not. The next day they'd switch off. I'd go to L&D and find that they were kicking each other instead :D or their feet were all on one side, either the Baby A or B. Now they're bigger and movement is more regular, it's just that you can fall asleep driving, you feel like you're at deaths door if you don't eat 3000 calories :( and the babies like to play together at 3 am and are night owls so you try to take daytime catnaps :D

How is your pregnancy going? I'm thinking of you a lot and think it's awesome you went the progesterone route! A Leo baby sounds so fabulous, most astronauts are Leo :flower:

Huge hugs <3

I am doing good. :) I have a good feeling about this one because I have more symptoms this time and just feel pregnant. Very nauseous lately (yet starving) sore nipples and already getting cravings/aversions. Plus my sense of smell is just insane...my fresh clothes out of the dryer smelled just like rotting fish! I couldn't figure out why that Is. I have barely left my bed in 3 days (hubby home thank goodness) just because I feel so run down. I'm not complaining though. :) Happy to have these symptoms if it means healthy baby. Just sent the hubby out for some fresh ginger for my tummy...woke up last night at 3am feeling terrible. Uh...yay...haha.

Basically. ..I'm "feeling it" and it's starting to hit me I'll have a newborn in August! Eek! LoL.

So cool to hear about your twin pregnancy! You are so close to the end. February is not that far off at all!

Hope you ladies don't mind me posting this here. I had a private scan today which went well, baby was wriggling about. Even waved at one point :thumbup:

She had to do a vaginal scan because the abdominal didn't show very well. She said I have a tilted uterus and baby was facing my back, and curled up in a ball lol so she couldn't get a completely accurate measurement. But she said their measuring fine for a 9-10 week baby.

Here's a comparison pic of my scan last week and this one. The one today is more blurry because I took it with my iPad. On that pic, the baby's head is on the right hand side and they are facing down :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Hi lovely ladies! Just to let you all know my beautiful rainbow baby was born at 19.51 on 19.12.13! It's the most amazing feeling that I have been waiting for, for such a long time!

Thank you all for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"