2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lovely ladies! Just to let you all know my beautiful rainbow baby was born at 19.51 on 19.12.13! It's the most amazing feeling that I have been waiting for, for such a long time!

Thank you all for your support.

Yay!!!! Congratulations miniegg I have been waiting and waiting for this post to come through!!! Did everything go smoothly? And will you tell us about more about baby?

I can't believe after everything we've all been through we now have an actual rainbow baby to celebrate x x

Hi raggydoll how are you? I'm 37 weeks and due January 8th so just a bit in front of you, had my last day at work today so feeling very relieved now. How are you doing?

Hope you had a lovely last day. I'm on annual leave now until my maternity leave starts at 38 weeks.

I'm doing ok, trying to encourage the baby to turn. He's been breech oblique for a while now.

Have the doctors said what they'll do if baby doesn't turn? Must be really stressful for you x x

We've been so blessed that I don't want to complain, but twin pregnancy is a very different beast than singleton. I measure 40 wks already and am uncomfortable. It's not so much double movement EarthMama, since I have an anterior placenta, the boys took turns teasing me between wk 18-24. One would move on any given day and the other would scare the heck out of you by not. The next day they'd switch off. I'd go to L&D and find that they were kicking each other instead :D or their feet were all on one side, either the Baby A or B. Now they're bigger and movement is more regular, it's just that you can fall asleep driving, you feel like you're at deaths door if you don't eat 3000 calories :( and the babies like to play together at 3 am and are night owls so you try to take daytime catnaps :D

How is your pregnancy going? I'm thinking of you a lot and think it's awesome you went the progesterone route! A Leo baby sounds so fabulous, most astronauts are Leo :flower:

Huge hugs <3

My gosh Lucy sounds like you deserve a medal already, I can't imagine how different carrying twins must feel but as you've said such a blessing too, I hope you've got people taking good care of you and your managing to take things easy? x x

I am doing good. :) I have a good feeling about this one because I have more symptoms this time and just feel pregnant. Very nauseous lately (yet starving) sore nipples and already getting cravings/aversions. Plus my sense of smell is just insane...my fresh clothes out of the dryer smelled just like rotting fish! I couldn't figure out why that Is. I have barely left my bed in 3 days (hubby home thank goodness) just because I feel so run down. I'm not complaining though. :) Happy to have these symptoms if it means healthy baby. Just sent the hubby out for some fresh ginger for my tummy...woke up last night at 3am feeling terrible. Uh...yay...haha.

Basically. ..I'm "feeling it" and it's starting to hit me I'll have a newborn in August! Eek! LoL.

So cool to hear about your twin pregnancy! You are so close to the end. February is not that far off at all!

Earthmama I'm so happy to hear your feeling awful - in the nicest way if course! Feeling normal was my biggest sign something was wrong with my angel so feeling rubbish always seems like a positive thing. I hope it doesn't last too long for you though x x

Hope you ladies don't mind me posting this here. I had a private scan today which went well, baby was wriggling about. Even waved at one point :thumbup:

She had to do a vaginal scan because the abdominal didn't show very well. She said I have a tilted uterus and baby was facing my back, and curled up in a ball lol so she couldn't get a completely accurate measurement. But she said their measuring fine for a 9-10 week baby.

Here's a comparison pic of my scan last week and this one. The one today is more blurry because I took it with my iPad. On that pic, the baby's head is on the right hand side and they are facing down :haha:

Hi sedgeez you started this group so why would we mind you posting we're all so pleased to hear everybody's good news. Congratulations on such a good scan, I hope having a tilted uterus won't cause you any problems? I'm a bit naive when it comes to that? How are you feeling though? x x

I have a tilted uterus too, it meant vaginal scans but will be no problem otherwise.

Congrats and best wishes everyone! All is going fine here.

When did everyone's symptoms really start? I have tingly nipples and achy at night and feeling sick occasional but it only lasts ten mins and then goes

Hi lovely ladies! Just to let you all know my beautiful rainbow baby was born at 19.51 on 19.12.13! It's the most amazing feeling that I have been waiting for, for such a long time!

Yay!!!! Congratulations miniegg I have been waiting and waiting for this post to come through!!! Did everything go smoothly? And will you tell us about more about baby?

I can't believe after everything we've all been through we now have an actual rainbow baby to celebrate x x

Thanks hun! The birth didn't quite go to plan but at least she's here now! She's a whopper weighing in at 10lb 7!!! Huge girl, I don't know how she was fitting in my tummy. We've still not quite decided on a name yet but hopefully by the end of today!!

How are you hun?

Just read above! Congratulations mini egg wow she is a big girl. Bet it doesn't feel real to have her in your arms!

When did everyone's symptoms really start? I have tingly nipples and achy at night and feeling sick occasional but it only lasts ten mins and then goes

5 weeks 4 days is when it started for me. Now I am frequently miserable and sick, gaggjng over every meal. But not complaining. <3

Thanks hun! The birth didn't quite go to plan but at least she's here now! She's a whopper weighing in at 10lb 7!!! Huge girl, I don't know how she was fitting in my tummy. We've still not quite decided on a name yet but hopefully by the end of today!!

How are you hun?

Congrats! What a beautiful healthy rainbow princess! <3 SOOO happy for you! :)

Hanging in there...got a scan in just over 2 weeks. (My first one for this pregnancy) I'll be 10.2 weeks so curious as to what we'll see. A little nervous.

I think everything is going well though. ..time will tell.

Glad to hear it. I have a 6 week scan tomorrow hoping there is something there to see

Good luck with your scans ladies, I'm sure it will be but hoping its fantastic news for you both, Lady Luck I can only imagine how nervous you must be feeling tonight, I barely slept the night before our early scan and then had to get through the whole day as our appointment wasn't until 4pm. I know you'll both be fine though, sendings lots of sticky baby dust your ways x x

I've made it to 27 weeks! Hooray! This pregnancy is finally starting to feel more like something I may be able to enjoy a little.

I've having a hard time these days with some off-topic family drama... 3 out of 4 members of my family of origin aren't speaking to me because of my "selfishness" in canceling a vacation back during Thanksgiving. Its very sad, but I'm trying to move on and focus on creating healthy relationships.

I hope everyone is doing well. <3

Seen my jelly bean measuring exactly right at 6w2d and saw the heart beat!

Loved returning to this thread to read good news!! :flower:

Miniegg27: huge congrats! Smiling so much to read about the first rainbow here!! :)

George83: you must be so close! Saying prayers for an easy and amazing delivery! I can't wait to hear about it! :flower:

Nimyra: great news that you're doing well and entering third tri :flower:

Sedgeez: yay and congrats on your scan!!! <3

EarthMama: when you know you know is how I feel. I can tell that you're much more confident this time and those symptoms are awesome!!! I'm so glad you're doing well and that's just amazing that you're so patient to wait to 10 wks!! <3

LadyLuck84: congrats on a beautiful healthy bean!! :flower: even now, my boobs are barely sore. In wk 6, I just about lost my mind when soreness ended! I had so much with my mc. But, it turned out ok. At least for me, breast soreness relates more to impending AF, impending miscarriage doom!!!

AFM, it's going ok, but won't stop worrying until the boys are in my arms!!

Thanks for welcoming me to y'all's thread a little while ago, but it's hard to see every one pregnant when I thought it was a TTC thread. Not to say I'm not happy for all of you and am so excited everyone is having rainbows! Congrats y'all! See ya around the forum :)

Thanks for welcoming me to y'all's thread a little while ago, but it's hard to see every one pregnant when I thought it was a TTC thread. Not to say I'm not happy for all of you and am so excited everyone is having rainbows! Congrats y'all! See ya around the forum :)

I hear you <3. This has been a very lucky thread that started almost a year ago after a bunch of us had Jan/Feb 13' losses. Sending you lots of :dust: and love :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"