2014 March Rainbows

Oh hahaha! Thought I was going mad then!
I think I've had constant baby brain most of my life :dohh: it's a shame eh :haha: xx

Nope, you are fine. It's me that's gone mad :dohh:

I'm quite smart normally but have no brain when pregnant xx

Do you think it's a bad sign that my FRER isnt any darker today at 18dpo compared to 16dpo. They look the same!

:/ the line is darker than the control line ... does it just stop progressing?

Can I join? I am due march 20th i just had a miscarriage in may so I am kinda scared but i keep telling myself this time is different. I just knew I was prego again I had all the same symptoms as i did with the last one so i ended up testing 3 days before af was due and tested 7 more times in the last week to be sure lol.

So far i am hungry ALL the time my nipples are sensitive i have cramps (which worry me but im starting to think its all just gas sorry tmi) im also tired all the time.

Hey appeljax, sounds like we have a similar situation. I also had a miscarriage in May and am now pregnant again.....welcome :flower:
Cramps are fine as long as you are not bleeding. Baby is making their new home

Welcome applejax, sorry for your loss & congratulations xo

My symptoms are back properly today so I'm feeling quite happy lol! I love feeling sick :) x

Thanks everyone and sorry for your losses as well

Jessesgirl yea i keep telling myself my baby is growing :)

Hi to everyone. This is my third time pregnant. I had a MMC in Oct 2012 at 9wks ,and a blighted ovum in dec 2012. I hope this one sticks til the end. I am due March 20, and very hopeful that 3rd times a charm!!
Waiting to get a call from the nurse today about my second Hcg that was drawn this morning, looking for more than double of 1200. Today I am 4 weeks 6 days.

also can someone explain to me how to get my ticker to show up at the bottom instead of the link????
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->