27 years old TTC #2

I'm not doing anything different. I NEVER have ewcm. LUCKY. lol.

Really? I usually get it on CD 10ish, that is how I know if my period will be late. Last month I had a 28 day cycle, I ovulated late. This month I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating tonight into tomorrow. So I will be getting an early period. But I already feel I'm out, didn't do to much Bding. F'xed! :wacko: Can you tell when you're ovulating?

I have been off of my birth control 6 months. 3 of those months I had mid cycle pain which I assume is ovulation. The other 3 months I didn't feel anything. I usually get positive opk's though. I have quit using them though the last couple of months. The EWCM would be so helpful in telling if I'm ready sigh.

I really hope that this all of our month!!!
:dust::dust: to all!

Hey guys - just a quick question - I was on BC for 4 years and came off in April - I wanted to call my doctor to come in but what do I say cause I have only been TTC since April

Hi pristock, I was on BC for 10 years and fell in my first cycle with my daughter - as long as your ovulating then you have nothing to worry about. However you may want to get your husbands sperm count checked? DUnno?

If your keen to find out if there is anything wrong then say youve been trying for longer and they might see you.

Thanks Kelly - I think his sperm count is ok due to us having our daughter so quick. I am probably jumping the gun in asking to be seen so quick I just don't want to have to wait once that time comes

Just a check, how long have you ladies been trying? I'm about at month 6. :(

I stopped BC in April so my 1st real cycle was May - so only 2 months

Jodi,

Is it just taking longer for you this time or is there an underlying reason? I was just curious. My daughter was an "accident" (a good one). So I don't know how fertile I am.

Rdy

As far as I know it's just taking us longer. We got preggo with our DD first try. I did have an emergency section so I'm having a hsg done on thw 19th to see if scar tissue has blocked my tubes.
My OH works away so ttc can be tricky. We have probably only had a good shot 10 of those 13 cycles. I'm ovulating tomorrow I think so wish me luck. Maybe I won;t need the hsg!

As far as I know it's just taking us longer. We got preggo with our DD first try. I did have an emergency section so I'm having a hsg done on thw 19th to see if scar tissue has blocked my tubes.
My OH works away so ttc can be tricky. We have probably only had a good shot 10 of those 13 cycles. I'm ovulating tomorrow I think so wish me luck. Maybe I won;t need the hsg!

Oh, my! Hopefully you will find out you don't need the hsg. That would be interesting to know about the c-section. Keep us posted!

As for me, I'm going to the gyn. July 6th. Getting close!

Good luck with your appointment rdy4number2!!! My ob-gyn was excellent and very proactive. I was afraid he would just shrug me off and tell me to try longer and then come back but he didn't. The first course of action is the hsg and then the results will decided where we go from there. If blocked, I'll need some sort of surgical procedure, a lap I guess. The could possibly unblock them during the hsg too, depending on how bad the blockage is. If they're clear he wants us to try for July and August (OH is home) and see what happens and if still nothing I go back to see him in Sept to decided where to go from there.
I think at least one tube is clear b/c I believe I had a chemical back in March. I got my second peak on my cbfm this am and have some ovulation pain so hopefully we will catch that egg before any medical intervention!

AF is due Wednesday and I'm sure it will show up so I have already have my mind on next cycle - u?

Hey! How is everyone?

I'm currently 7 dpo. Chart seems kinda weird this cycle. I'm thinking bad weird, not good weird. My temps are kinda low. Can sleeping with a ceiling fan on affect them?
I don't have much in the way of symptoms. I did have some dull, aching cramps in my lower abdomen/pelvic area today. Not sure if its a good thing or a sign of impending AF> I don't usually get cramps until right before she shows but no sign of her yet.
I don't know when to expect AF. My last two cycle I only had a LP of 8 days. It is usually 11 days. I was taking a B complex both cycles so I'm assuming it was somehow that. Typical that something that should lengthen your LP would shorten mine! Just my luck. Anyway, I stopped it and am hoping my LP will return to normal. Assuming it does, AF is due Saturday, if not she's due the day after tomorrow.
Depending on which way it does, I may have to reschedule my HSG.....or if i'm lucky, cancel it all together!

Has anyone else tested yet? If not, when do you plan on it?

AF due on Wednesday too - i'm a bit all over the place at the moment. Had a poorly chest and a cold for a few weeks which isn't shifting - haven't wanted to take any medication in my 2ww - so been taking tests to spot anything and I got a faint positive (but apparently the brand of test i used is notorious for false positives) so GOD KNOWS. :(

Today I am very bloated, and had twinges and aches in the lower region, I have sore boobs too - but I occasionally get this for my AF - coudl be either!!! So confused.

Fx that the faint line is the beginning of a :bfp:!!!

AF due on Wednesday too - i'm a bit all over the place at the moment. Had a poorly chest and a cold for a few weeks which isn't shifting - haven't wanted to take any medication in my 2ww - so been taking tests to spot anything and I got a faint positive (but apparently the brand of test i used is notorious for false positives) so GOD KNOWS. :(

Today I am very bloated, and had twinges and aches in the lower region, I have sore boobs too - but I occasionally get this for my AF - coudl be either!!! So confused.

I am really bloated too.....ahhhhhh! The pain of waiting! Good Luck - are you testing Wednesday morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->