(3 BFP) May 2012 testers + clomid :)

Beautifullei2

Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...s-clomid-lets-get-those-bfp-ladies-1-bfp.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1018853-june-2012-testers-clomid.html

Hey Dolls!! As promised I am making a May thread so we can continue to follow one another :happydance: !!! I know alot of you have just started clomid & Im really hoping if it didn't work for you on the first round that this will be your month :baby: !!!! Good luck to you all & start sending me testing dates for the month!! DH & I have stopped trying but I will continue to keep up with this thread as I love hearing how you all are doing & lending a ear when I can!!!

:dust: to all for your :bfp:

Sorry for all those the :witch: got last month!! With this month being Mothers day & next month Fathers day ....maybe we can get the stork to swing in for overtime!! BD like crazy girl!!!

:test:

3rd :happydance: << waiting on a response
catielove

4th :happydance:

Hope1409 -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

5th :happydance:

ittybittycoy :bfp:
Ashley.Sch

9th

Lucasmum2b -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

13th Happy Mothers day!!
Beautifullei2 -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

Jenna_ka. :bfp: :happydance:

14th

never2late -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

Yodabear -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

15th :happydance:
MrsOjo -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

16th :happydance:
Hazeleyes1556 -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

18th :happydance:

HopinAndPrayn -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

20th :happydance:

Snowflakes120 -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

21st :happydance:

Hopefulfor1st :bfp: :happydance:

:baby dust: :test: GET READY TO TEST LADIES :test: :babydust:

24th :happydance:

AmyJRN
Wristwatch

25th :happydance:

Kmae -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

26th :happydance:
pjstensgaard -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

28th :happydance:
MandyBoo
Clomidttc

30th :happydance:
Noora
jenniferlawe -sorry the :witch: arrived :flower: follow the June thread :)

My cycle isnt due to start for another. Couple days as I take my last provera till tonight so hoping I ov so I probably won't test till the very end of may

My cycle isnt due to start for another. Couple days as I take my last provera till tonight so hoping I ov so I probably won't test till the very end of may

okay hun!! Just keep me posted.. Ill hold off for now but feel free to let us know any new symptoms you get during your tww.. DH & I stopped trying but I can tell I am about to ovulate & I cant help but start symptom spotting heheheh

I just finished my clomid on April 18th and I think I ovulated yesterday, if that is the case, then I will be testing on May 5th... so for now can you put me down for the 5th and I will let you know if anything changes. TIA!

I just finished my clomid on April 18th and I think I ovulated yesterday, if that is the case, then I will be testing on May 5th... so for now can you put me down for the 5th and I will let you know if anything changes. TIA!

I will for sure do that :)!!! Is this your first round of clomid??

Yes, my first cycle with clomid... I did 50mg from CD3-7 with no success, so I had to do 100mg the same cycle, CD13-17. It finally worked though, on CD20 I had 2, 20mm follicles and a + OPK! Hopefully one of those eggies turns into my :bfp:!

Yes, my first cycle with clomid... I did 50mg from CD3-7 with no success, so I had to do 100mg the same cycle, CD13-17. It finally worked though, on CD20 I had 2, 20mm follicles and a + OPK! Hopefully one of those eggies turns into my :bfp:!

I didn't know you could take it twice in 1 cycle!! Sounds promising :) Ill make sure and cross my everthings for you that you get your :bfp: How long have you been TTC?

Yayyy!!! May 12th for me. AF is due 12th or 13th so I really should be waiting until I'm late on the 14th, but that's too hard to do.

Yayyy!!! May 12th for me. AF is due 12th or 13th so I really should be waiting until I'm late on the 14th, but that's too hard to do.

With a FRER it should come up :D I still have 2 left & can't help but think about them lol!!! Maybe our so called "break" with relax some things!!

Haha I'm trying to avoid buying pregnancy tests for that exact reason! I get the First Response OPKs and it comes with one HPT so I'm forced to test only when its time. But hey, you have them....might as well use them at the end of your cycle! ;)

It generally isn't given twice in one cycle, but my FS decided since my last 2 cycles were 70 and 78 days that I was on the front end of a very long cycle... if my cycles weren't so long, he would have had me wait until the next cycle and bump it to 100. I absolutely love my doctor, he definitely has a different approach, but, if you want to get pregnant, he is your man :haha:... not literally, but you ladies get the point!

Haha I'm trying to avoid buying pregnancy tests for that exact reason! I get the First Response OPKs and it comes with one HPT so I'm forced to test only when its time. But hey, you have them....might as well use them at the end of your cycle! ;)

Well im really trying to ignore all these O signs but I know its here!!! Hopefully I wont think about it to much!

It generally isn't given twice in one cycle, but my FS decided since my last 2 cycles were 70 and 78 days that I was on the front end of a very long cycle... if my cycles weren't so long, he would have had me wait until the next cycle and bump it to 100. I absolutely love my doctor, he definitely has a different approach, but, if you want to get pregnant, he is your man :haha:... not literally, but you ladies get the point!

Oh okay!!!! That's good though that he is doing all he can!!! Another reason why dh & are going to wait is I wasnt to fond of my fertility doc.. His was amazing so hopefully Ill beable to find another by the time we start trying again.

Ould you put me down for May 16 pleaseeee:thumbup:

I'm on CD 3 today, it's my first round of clomid but my second day on it and holy headaches grrr my head feels like it's about to explode. Hoping we all get our BFP this month! Maybe with it being motherday this month it'll add some luck!

I'm on CD 3 today, it's my first round of clomid but my second day on it and holy headaches grrr my head feels like it's about to explode. Hoping we all get our BFP this month! Maybe with it being motherday this month it'll add some luck!

That is the biggest side effect I have while taking them, but for me the headaches went away the day after my last pill. Then all the other lovely side effects kicked in:dohh: Yippee!! NOT :nope: ICK

How did it go taking it today? No more burning?

The burning was still there but went away with drinking the milk. It's so weird! I'm hoping the headaches are the worst side effect. I took soy before but no luck.

That's so weird! But it's great that there's nothing else major going on, so who knows! :dust: FX for a side effect free cycle and BFP!

Hey ladies! I am on day 20 of my second round of clomid... testing on Cinco de Mayo! I think I O'ed on or around the 19th...so FX that this is our month!! Good luck girls! <3

im on my first round of clomid, day 10, not using opks as i have pcos and after months of looking for something that wasnt coming the very thought of them stresses me!!!im thinking i will do a frer before i get my cd21 progesterone results to see if the clomid worked...ive never had a chance to do a hpt with a possibility of it being bfp! plus if its bfn, i think ill still be happy(ish) to get af after being anovulatory so long..the last one i had was my withdrawal bleed in jan.

ittybittycoy.....im wondering if the 50mg doesnt work if my fs will say take provera or go straight to 100 like u? im not being monitored

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->