(3 BFP) May 2012 testers + clomid :)

Well... I had a BFN yesterday and no AF yet. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I am seeing a new OBGYN and she is doing a "clomid challenge" this next cycle. Day 3 labs, 100mg clomid 5-9 and 10 day labs. Which is a lot more than my previous OBGYN ever did. So, I'm excited to see what happens :) I can feel AF coming... just a waiting game.

Still trying to hold out until Thursday but it may not be necessary. Wiped just right now & had some pink on the t.p...guess AF will be showing soon!!! 2nd round of clomid here we go!

Oh no. Sorry the witch got you. Still nothing here. Not sure when to expect her. Still going to wait until Saturday I think. That will be a month past start of cycle.

Hopefully she stays away from you and you get your :bfp:

Im really hoping this 2nd round of clomid does the trick!! June marks the 1 year anniversary of us trying =/

Well since its the last day of may, good luck to all you ladies next month! Hope u get lots of bfps!!

Well last day of may and the witch got me... Onto June. Going to the drs this weekend for my third round of clomid. Husband will be getting a sa this month as well now that we know all is working with me.

Well last day of may and the witch got me... Onto June. Going to the drs this weekend for my third round of clomid. Husband will be getting a sa this month as well now that we know all is working with me.

Sorry the evil :witch: got you!!!

I broke down like an idiot and bought a test. Surprise:bfn:
No surprise at all really. Today is 13 DPO so I am sure I am out.
I am so sick of this:growlmad:

:witch: she got me!

Not sure what are next step will be. Hubby wants IVF. I want a margarita!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->