(3 BFP) May 2012 testers + clomid :)

Clear blue digital tests are not very sensitive. So if you are before your period it would probably say no. With my youngest I got to positive store brand tests and tried a digital and got not pregnant. Well I was. Try a pink dye test. Gl

Im really hoping I didn't O just yet cause I would think it would be too soon!!! Still having mild dull cramps & my boobs hurt alot... temp dropped this morning so not really sure what that means... Thinking about using opks just to be sure.

Hope you find out for sure. My pains lasted until yesterday and have now gone. Thank goodness. Keep us posted.

Im really hoping I didn't O just yet cause I would think it would be too soon!!! Still having mild dull cramps & my boobs hurt alot... temp dropped this morning so not really sure what that means... Thinking about using opks just to be sure.

To be honest, I'm a little thrown off by your chart. I don't really understand why it rises and dropped. I agree, I'd throw in the OPKs too just in case. Could you have waken up before some of the temps and that's why they jumped early?

To be honest, I'm a little thrown off by your chart. I don't really understand why it rises and dropped. I agree, I'd throw in the OPKs too just in case. Could you have waken up before some of the temps and that's why they jumped early?

Im going to throw them in just to be safe :) Last night I got great rest but the 2 nights before not so much.. I was tossing & turning so I don't think its accurate.

Can anyone look at my chart? I feel like I didn't ovulate this month even though this is my second month on Clomid. I'm so upset. Fertility Friend said that I did, but my temp took a crazy dip today :(

My Ovulation Chart

thanks
Jeanette

I really hope this is your month I'll be praying for you every day!
I have a resident (I work at a nursing home) who will be 100 in June or July. She has dementia bad but is the sweetest lady on earth. But when I put her to bed every night we'd pray together for God to give me a baby lol. And I made extra sure to do it on the day I ovulated. I'll be sure to do that for you now :) God listens to old ladies so I'll ask her to pray for you too (if she can hear me, she's so hard of hearing lol I have to motion most of what I say)

Me too!! =) I don't know if Im getting sick or what but I have not been feeling to good.. The past two days I have been so nauseated & anytime I eat I get sick. Today I feel like im getting worse & I just want to crawl into my bed.

Aww that's so sweet!! tell her to put in a good word for me!! DH & I pray every night about it & just keep telling ourself that when the man above is ready for us to have one he will bless us with it.. I just want it NOW!! lol! I love old people & hearing all of their story's... My grandma watches DD & when she would come to visit she would always tell me how she grew up & how things were back then.

How are you feeling???? Still no symptoms (which is a good thing)

I love my resoidents they make me laugh every day!
I'm doing okay. Still crampy, but its lessening a little bit. Mostly get it when I'm working cuz I'm moving so much I think. Last night I got my first "morning" sickness. OH offered me a SANDWICH to try and make me feel better and I yelled at him lol. Who wants a sandwich when they're seconds from yacking? I didn't actually throw up yet but was very close to it. I ended up having a small bowl of cereal and that helped. Other than that I'm just tired and feel fine!
I hope you feel better soon :)

Can anyone look at my chart? I feel like I didn't ovulate this month even though this is my second month on Clomid. I'm so upset. Fertility Friend said that I did, but my temp took a crazy dip today :(

My Ovulation Chart

thanks
Jeanette

It dipped at 7dpo so it could be an Implantation Dip! Let us know if it goes back up tomorrow!

My Ovulation Chart

thanks
Jeanette

It dipped at 7dpo so it could be an Implantation Dip! Let us know if it goes back up tomorrow!

Oh my gosh. I didn't even consider that. :) thanks for lifting my spirits at least for the moment. Will let you know tomorrow! Thanks!

Hi all,

I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months. I have been on 6 rounds of 50mg clomid, if this round doesnt work I have only one more chance at it.

I have been BBT charting this month and temps have been the HIGHEST they have ever been, up to 37.1! They usually are about 36.4. They have been up for 10 days and just this morning it dropped to 36.6...I AM PRAYING that its an 'Implantation dip'? I have been googling everything on implantation I am going NUTS! I had completely convinced myself that this was the month! I have had ALL the symptoms, sore boobS, sensative nipples in shower, HUNGRY (actually woke up the other night to have a snack! soooo not like me). Cant sleep! But i think thats cause im so anxious :(

It has been a hard and long journey, I cant tell you! I am desperate for a baby and everyone around me are falling pregnant. Im praying that it is implantation and temp goes right up tomm morn!

Ive also been seeing an acupuncturist while taking clomid. 1st 2 months i took clomid without acupuncture, then last 4 have been doing both. Definately think the acupuncture has helped. If I am pregnant, I believe it was the acupuncture that got the clomid to work...who knows though!!??

Im feeling so sick and anxious about this temp drop. Can anyone shed some light???

:nope:

Well AF came with a vengeance, I hate having endo it makes AF so much more painful I've been in agony all day.

Guess it's on to round two. :shrug:

oh well i guess i will find-out sooner or later!!! i have been earling ALOT the last two or three days and i really feel bad about this i don't wanna gain weight. the last pill was like 12 ago so why am i eating alot, i eat like every 3 hrs and just dont feel full. i was so sure i'm not pregnant up untill today when i got sharp pain in my right breast and now i'm feeling it on and off...

i hate the waiting game but what can we do :(

I know I REALLY wish the TWW wasn't so bad!!! I can deal with waiting to O but waiting 2 weeks to test in insane!!! Fxed that its the start of your bfp! I am so afraid to get back on clomid cause of the weight gain.. Im not heavy at all but have been dieting getting ready for summer & to be healthier but I feel it will all be a waist once I get on clomid again.. THEN again.. it will be worth me gaining weight if I get my bfp!!

GOOD LUCK ladies!!! :happydance:

yup waiting to O is so much different:winkwink: and fun...i'm not heavy too but i just don't wanna gain weight but if thats wat it takes to get pregnent it will be so worth it

... today my right breast is much more sentitive (don't really know why not both of them :wacko:) and so i took a test at like 8pm:bfn: :dohh: (i know its early:growlmad:) ... i really wish this pain means a coming :bfp: and not just a sideffect of clomid that decided to appear after 12 days :growlmad:

guys can u read my thread? couldnt write it again lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1003525-possible-ov-twice-clomid.html

omg I had the same issue with clomid so I called My FS & he said it is possible.. He said sometimes clomid can over stimulate causing you to O more than once! If thats the case then it raises your chances of catching an egg :) GL hun!!!

HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOUR LUTEAL PHASE? sorry caps lol
will it start again? would it kill any chance of the first egg sticking? or will this one get a shorter lp? i havent bded in dayyyyys and just smsed hubby who finishes in 2.5 hours (3am) lol

Lol stop yelling at me hahah jk!!! :) It didn't effect my LP cause AF showed up 14 days after the first O took place. Im not to sure about it having an effect on the first egg though. I would recommend pouncing on him just in case you are about to O again or have already done so!! :) FXed for you!!

beautiful, as i read back through this i loled! my "2nd ovulation" mustve been implantation! it was 5/6 dpo and 5 days before my bfp!

Well ladies I think I'm out this month. My DH and I have only BD 2 times since I OV. This is my 3rd round of clomid, last month we were at it like rabbits, I think I might need a higher dosage. If it does not happen this month I will go back to the doctors

Well ladies I think I'm out this month. My DH and I have only BD 2 times since I OV. This is my 3rd round of clomid, last month we were at it like rabbits, I think I might need a higher dosage. If it does not happen this month I will go back to the doctors

Good luck to you!

i have just finished researching on the internet "sore bbs after O" cuz it getting more painful and i can't even sleep... anyway it looks like it very common on cloimd to get sore bbs after O and the pain could be that worse!!! but most women say that the pain start up worse and go away gradually!!

so i guess i better not get my hopes up!!! clomid does crazy stuff to our bodies... i never get sore bbs before AF... anyways theres stll tiny tiny hope so lets see ^_^

and sorry ladies you got your AF but the is always hope.. we will never give up ... :)

My temp went back up today! I'm so excited. Hubby doesn't want us to get our hopes up but there is nothing I can do can't it. I'm already hopeful and either way I'm going to be disappointed if we're not, so I'm entertaining the implantatation dip idea.
Does anyone know how soon I should/could test? I'm incredibly anxious. Hubby and I have been trying for over a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->