(3 BFP) May 2012 testers + clomid :)

I love my resoidents they make me laugh every day!
I'm doing okay. Still crampy, but its lessening a little bit. Mostly get it when I'm working cuz I'm moving so much I think. Last night I got my first "morning" sickness. OH offered me a SANDWICH to try and make me feel better and I yelled at him lol. Who wants a sandwich when they're seconds from yacking? I didn't actually throw up yet but was very close to it. I ended up having a small bowl of cereal and that helped. Other than that I'm just tired and feel fine!
I hope you feel better soon :)

That's so sweet of him to try & be there :) I bet he will be bending over backwards for you the further along you get :)

Afm: I'm feeling a bit better.. temp went back up today so who knows lol

Hey dolls its so hard to respond to all on my phone as I can't do multi quote but sorry for all those who the :witch: popped up on. I know how frustrating & defeated you feel when she comes into town ..

FXED for pjstensgaard that your temp stays up & you get your :bfp:

Hopefulfor1st I guess all your were feeling was a good thing... & here we thought you were o again lol... Congrats again Hun :)

Finally got my smiley face today. Looks like clomid regulated my o which is good. I use to be anywhere from day 16-21 and the last two months I get my smiley on cd15. I am in the middle of packing, we leave for our trip Monday morning. We have to bd like at 3am before heading out to the airport monday cuz we lose a day flying which means no bding. And I for one can't get it on in the tiny bathrooms like they do in movies lool.

Hopefully pretty soon we will all get out double pink lines!!!! Fingers crossed for us all.

I love my resoidents they make me laugh every day!
I'm doing okay. Still crampy, but its lessening a little bit. Mostly get it when I'm working cuz I'm moving so much I think. Last night I got my first "morning" sickness. OH offered me a SANDWICH to try and make me feel better and I yelled at him lol. Who wants a sandwich when they're seconds from yacking? I didn't actually throw up yet but was very close to it. I ended up having a small bowl of cereal and that helped. Other than that I'm just tired and feel fine!
I hope you feel better soon :)

That's so sweet of him to try & be there :) I bet he will be bending over backwards for you the further along you get :)

Afm: I'm feeling a bit better.. temp went back up today so who knows lol

I'm so confused by your chart! Did you try the "charts like mine" section on there? Maybe your temps are just different than ours. What CD do you usually O on?

Hope, yay for your + opk go BD like crazy!

Beautiful, looks like your temps are just different this cyle. So glad you are feeling better!

Hi ladies! So Yest I had a bit of a scare, I did another frer and the line was lighter than the day b4. (although my cb digi went from 1-2 weeks to 2-3??) I was stressed that I was having a chemical but my doc has assured me it's normal and as I cut the coke and diet coke out of my diet when I found out my wee is just more diluted from increased water intake! Phew! Af would have been due either today or tomorrow so I think I'm still gonna stress til tomoro afternoon! I woke up today feeling nauseous and I don't no if it's morning sickness or worry 😖
I'm just praying my little poppyseed is latched on tight!!!

Also, doc has banned me from anymore tests. He said "your pregnant. Stop wasting your money on tests. A line is a line!" hahaha

Glad your dr has reassured you. All the worrying would cause more harm then good. Gl luck and try to enjoy being pregnant

Kmae thanks hun!!! I think they may have been higher since I'm under the weather...

Hopefulfor1st doll I agree with jenniferlawe..... Try not to stress hun :) & I'm glad the doctor reasurred you that everything was going to be okay :)

Jenna I usually o around cd14-16 give or take a day :)

Okay you've got a couple days then. Hopefully we'll still be able to see it on the chart!

Hope, yay for your + opk go BD like crazy!

Beautiful, looks like your temps are just different this cyle. So glad you are feeling better!

Haha believe me we have!!! And to make it more crazy, we have to bd at 4am tomorrow because we leave for our trip and will be flying all day so in order not to lose a day, we have to fit in a quickie before going to the airport lol. Whatever it takes, right?!?!

I will be checking in here once in a while because you ladies are amazing and going a week without coming on here would be too long :hugs:

Feeling a bit down today.. When I entered my temp for the day it gave me cross hairs =( Which means I did O around the 10th! DH & I only BD once.. I called to tell him & just started crying... I know he doesn't quite understand the charting expecially since Im still new to it..Going today to buy OPKS....

Remember I had my o date wrong too, so I only bded once!
As u told me, it only takes once!!!

Remember I had my o date wrong too, so I only bded once!
As u told me, it only takes once!!!

I know your right, Im just making myself go stir crazy :wacko:

We BD on cd6 & cd 11 which would have been to early for O & then after O... Im really hoping thats not when I O & my temps were just messed up =/

I bided the wed and sat night then on sun I woke up horribly bloated and in pain n don't know if that was pre or post ov but knew it was o! And I didn't bd after that for days as dh was full of flu

Thanks Hopeful that makes me feel that there is hope! DH & I's anniversary is tomorrow so Im really hoping we get our BFP... I would love a V-day Baby =D & would much rather be pregnant in winter rather than the summer because it gets so HOT in texas.

Opposite in Aus!
I'll be preg over summer!!

Any anniversary plans??

I tested too early :( :( 9 DPO = BFN! Whyyyy did I test? I know it's early and I still could get my BFP but I feel exactly the same as I have every other month --- so I'm not very optimistic. Anyone else been a dummy lately and tested too early?!? Uggghhhh!

Mandy - Stay away from the tests!

Beautiful - Maybe you temps are still going to go higher. I have seen that happen that girls get crosshairs early and then they move later as temps go in.

Well, I am out. Tested yesterday at 13dpo and BFN. So I will stop my Progesterone and AF should arrive in a few days or so. Making an appt on lunch for hubby to talk to a Dr. about getting a Sperm Analysis and once my AF comes I'll be making an appt to talk to my OBGYN about getting a HSG done. We just surpassed the 1 year mark - time to get things in order!

Do we have a June thread anywhere? So I can join on in?

Opposite in Aus!
I'll be preg over summer!!

Any anniversary plans??
No... DD has t-ball practice so it won't be anything to fancy.

I tested too early :( :( 9 DPO = BFN! Whyyyy did I test? I know it's early and I still could get my BFP but I feel exactly the same as I have every other month --- so I'm not very optimistic. Anyone else been a dummy lately and tested too early?!? Uggghhhh!

Your right hun its still very early.. Keep positive & I will have my fxed for you ;)

Mandy - Stay away from the tests!

Beautiful - Maybe you temps are still going to go higher. I have seen that happen that girls get crosshairs early and then they move later as temps go in.

Well, I am out. Tested yesterday at 13dpo and BFN. So I will stop my Progesterone and AF should arrive in a few days or so. Making an appt on lunch for hubby to talk to a Dr. about getting a Sperm Analysis and once my AF comes I'll be making an appt to talk to my OBGYN about getting a HSG done. We just surpassed the 1 year mark - time to get things in order!

Do we have a June thread anywhere? So I can join on in?

I am actually getting the June thread together so I will post a link once I am done =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->