(3 BFP) May 2012 testers + clomid :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1018853-june-2012-testers-clomid.html

I tested too early :( :( 9 DPO = BFN! Whyyyy did I test? I know it's early and I still could get my BFP but I feel exactly the same as I have every other month --- so I'm not very optimistic. Anyone else been a dummy lately and tested too early?!? Uggghhhh!

I did the same thing two NIGHTS ago.. I didn't even use FMU. What was I thinking? Potentially 8 dpo and I thought I'd get a :bfp: in the evening?!:wacko: I know, it is totally deflating. I'm not testing til Friday. Good luck to you!

On a separate note, CHART STALKERS, HELP!!!!
I could really use some chart stalkers. FF just changed my O date to the 15th :growlmad: and it looks to me like it could/should still be the 10th or 11th, and that I should be 10-11 dpo. I'm really bumming. My luteal phase last month was only 8 days, so I was getting excited that :witch: hasn't shown since I know luteal phase really only fluctuates by a day or two max. :cry: My temps are still high and are staying [barely] above the cover line (though declining a little every day.) But now if I am supposedly only 6 dpo, then I am not "late" for another 3-4 days. Not to mention, that means I o'd on the 21st day of my cycle??? and that my cycle could be another 4 days, making it a 31 day cycle [which has only happened once in my whole 16 years of getting AF, November 2010]. :dohh: What is going on? That just seems so much later than usual. I know that O can fluctuate, but by an entire week? :nope:

*Sigh*

On a brighter note, DH and I did BD :sex: every 36 hours through the 15th so if it really is changed, then at least we didn't miss it... and it would mean that I when I stupidly tested two nights ago, I would have only been 4 dpo, so there was no chance that I would have gotten a :bfp:

PLEASE STALK MY CHART AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK????? I'm bummin, my friends.

I tested too early :( :( 9 DPO = BFN! Whyyyy did I test? I know it's early and I still could get my BFP but I feel exactly the same as I have every other month --- so I'm not very optimistic. Anyone else been a dummy lately and tested too early?!? Uggghhhh!

I did the same thing two NIGHTS ago.. I didn't even use FMU. What was I thinking? Potentially 8 dpo and I thought I'd get a :bfp: in the evening?!:wacko: I know, it is totally deflating. I'm not testing til Friday. Good luck to you!

On a separate note, CHART STALKERS, HELP!!!!
I could really use some chart stalkers. FF just changed my O date to the 15th :growlmad: and it looks to me like it could/should still be the 10th or 11th, and that I should be 10-11 dpo. I'm really bumming. My luteal phase last month was only 8 days, so I was getting excited that :witch: hasn't shown since I know luteal phase really only fluctuates by a day or two max. :cry: My temps are still high and are staying [barely] above the cover line (though declining a little every day.) But now if I am supposedly only 6 dpo, then I am not "late" for another 3-4 days. Not to mention, that means I o'd on the 21st day of my cycle??? and that my cycle could be another 4 days, making it a 31 day cycle [which has only happened once in my whole 16 years of getting AF, November 2010]. :dohh: What is going on? That just seems so much later than usual. I know that O can fluctuate, but by an entire week? :nope:

*Sigh*

On a brighter note, DH and I did BD :sex: every 36 hours through the 15th so if it really is changed, then at least we didn't miss it... and it would mean that I when I stupidly tested two nights ago, I would have only been 4 dpo, so there was no chance that I would have gotten a :bfp:

PLEASE STALK MY CHART AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK????? I'm bummin, my friends.

Im right there with you when it comes to charting.. My chart looked crazy & then this morning when I put in my temp it had me O on CD10... But after I entered more info from the weekend it changed my O date to CD 8... I have NEVER O'ed that early. I am going to buy OPKS when I get out of work so I can test...

FXed that its to early to test & you will end up getting your :bfp:

im going to check out your chart :D

I finally bought some opks & got an extremely faint line so I'm almost postive I already Oed which means on too July:(

Oh you could still be lucky. I still am not sure when I will test. Probably after I find out for sure that I ovulated.

Beautiful, yay your chart is super confusing this month. Are you still under the weather?

pjstensgaard, to me, it looks like you o'd on the 11th. But, on those days you have a clear circle on your charts which means you took them at a different time or something- so maybe that is what FF is going off of? Do you use OPKs?

I plan on testing in 2-3 days. I won't be testing early and will actually only test if my temp is still high on 10dpo. [-o<

Beaitifullei: Your O day can still change! Honestly, I wouldn't rely too much on your chart this month because the whole thing was so off. Did you do pressed this month or are you trying it next month (if needed)? Just keep on OPKing and charting and BDing. You're not out yet!

Angie: How is your stuff going? You've been quiet lately.

Beaitifullei: Your O day can still change! Honestly, I wouldn't rely too much on your chart this month because the whole thing was so off. Did you do pressed this month or are you trying it next month (if needed)? Just keep on OPKing and charting and BDing. You're not out yet!

It has been extremely confusing! When it gave me cross hairs this morning I called DH crying! This always makes me feel so defeated... I'm just temping & opks. I plan on starting preseed next month :)

Usually by now I would start getting my clear cm but I am very dry & if i do get some its kind of sticky.

Question. Anybody have shortness of breath as a side effect?? Today I have noticed that I have been running out of breath faster then I usually do. Any insight would be great.

pjstensgaard, to me, it looks like you o'd on the 11th. But, on those days you have a clear circle on your charts which means you took them at a different time or something- so maybe that is what FF is going off of? Do you use OPKs? [-o<

I fixed the open circles. I always wake up at 8am and take my temperature. So I don't put it in ff until later. (I write it down to not forget it.) So when I put it in later, if I don't change the time, it gives me that stupid open circle. Lol. I don't use opks. DH and I :sex: from cd 10- cd 21 every 36 hours. Opks are so expensive. :( but it would be less exhausting. Lol.

I'm good. Went in for my scan today. Had 3 follicles. 24mm, 23.5 mm and 22mm so we triggered today and I go in at 11:00am tomorrow for IUI. Hubby and I DTD Friday night. Twice Saturday and once Sunday afternoon. He got a break today because he has to produce in the morning..:dohh: :happydance:

How are you? When is your first sono? You must be over the moon!:hugs:

The more I look at it, the more I feel like FF is right and the more I feel out. :witch: will probably be here Wednesday now....temps are slowly declining... Guess there is always next month....
Sigh.. just getting tired of saying that.

The more I look at it, the more I feel like FF is right and the more I feel out. :witch: will probably be here Wednesday now....temps are slowly declining... Guess there is always next month....
Sigh.. just getting tired of saying that.

That is exactly how I feel. My temp dropped this morning & I used an opk cause I have been getting pains in my ovaries & nothing showed up =( yesterday when I did an opk I got a faint + but today I was having to squint just to see it.

Hello ladies... i might test on Friday or saturday just b/c my bbs are still sore with some tingles... though, i have milky cm which is a sign i get before my period :(... i don't remember my cervix condition from my previous pregnancies so thats why i have some hope. My period should arrive next Monday or Tuesday and i believe I O'ed on 12or 13 of May, so what you think ladies of testing on Friday?

Hello ladies... i might test on Friday or saturday just b/c my bbs are still sore with some tingles... though, i have milky cm which is a sign i get before my period :(... i don't remember my cervix condition from my previous pregnancies so thats why i have some hope. My period should arrive next Monday or Tuesday and i believe I O'ed on 12or 13 of May, so what you think ladies of testing on Friday?

A FRER may work friday but then again it would all depend on when implantation occured (if you are preg.) I would try & hold out just incase you are so your body can build up more hcg :) GL to you!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1018853-june-2012-testers-clomid.html

I'm gonna miss u ladies so much'

Hopefully I will be right behind you on my :bfp: I went back reading on our old posts and today & 6dpo I am having pulling & sharp dull pains in the middle & have been bloated since yesterday. Im really hoping this is implantation :) I tested with opk & it was negative.. Im anxious now!! lol Im waiting on a call back from my FS so I can talk to him about my chart :)

Oh. Good luck. Sounds like you s have a chance. I have had some off and on cramping for the last couple days. And short of breath yesterday. Like I ran out of breath way quicker then normal. Sensitive nipples started two days ago. So am hoping I get good. Des am hoping to get my progesterone blood test tonight so hopefully will get results by or on the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->