(3 BFP) May 2012 testers + clomid :)

Nope, tested this morning with an IC and got a stark white BFN:cry: I will pick up a FRER and will use it tomorrow morning if AF doesn't come by then.

Kmae I would test with a FRER. :)

Jennifer thatss great!!!

FXED we all get our bfp !!

Afm: my boobs are killing me!!!! Since I had no symptoms at all with dd I'm not sure what to expect. I called my sister in law since my boobs are hurting so bad & she told me with my nephew that hers hurt super bad & she tested & got a negative... She said she waited another week & got her bfp... I'm trying not to get to excited, I just hope my temp stays up until Monday so I can test

Can't wait to see if it does stay up. Good luck. With my second child sore boobs was my first symptom

Can't wait to see if it does stay up. Good luck. With my second child sore boobs was my first symptom

Thanks :) when are you going to test hun? Are you getting any symptoms.

DH made frito pie for dinner & I couldn't eat it.. I settled for some chips which made me want to throw up :(

Oooo snds promisin beautiful :) im having odd spouts of siklyness but more probs with sore and itchy nip nips lol and peein all thru nite so am exhausted wen up :( xx

I am thinking of testi g mo day or Tuesday morning. Trying to hold off. Not sure when to expect AF as I will get it on my own this month. Last two cycle were induced. Y provera and the before that I went four months without it. So guess time will tell.

tested today at 11 DPO with IC and got BFN... THinking already out this month....

BFN for me too… I don’t wanna do clomid any more I was so optimistic this cycle b/c I already O on my own so I thought clomid will make me produce more eggs and so better chances when ttc… I wonder if I will ever get pregnant with a sticky babyl!!!

Kmae I would test with a FRER. :)

Jennifer thatss great!!!

FXED we all get our bfp !!

Afm: my boobs are killing me!!!! Since I had no symptoms at all with dd I'm not sure what to expect. I called my sister in law since my boobs are hurting so bad & she told me with my nephew that hers hurt super bad & she tested & got a negative... She said she waited another week & got her bfp... I'm trying not to get to excited, I just hope my temp stays up until Monday so I can test

Huge temp dip today and tested BFN so I am expecting AF at any moment- ill be joining the thread and hope it happens during my bday month...

Wow ladies, looks like some exciting things going on here!
Good luck to all of u getting ready to test!!

Well today I'm an Appleseed!
Still no preg symptoms yet... Don't feel pregnant..
But got my 3+ on cb digi Yest (I swear I'm done now!)

Back in the tww! I think i might start counting the day after tomorrow as 1 dpo.?? Not temping this cycle, just opks :) + opk today CD12, Clomid is working quite well :)

Frer @ 11dpo with a bfn =\ gonna give it a few more days & retest!!! Woke up so gassy this morning & as soon as I sat up my boobs felt like a million lbs... Had to grab them to hold them up cause they hurt so bad.

Oh man :( 11dpo can be too early though and your symptoms sound so promising!

Iv just changed my shifts so im 12 n half hours mon, tue, then at a training meeting wed then str8 from ther iv planned to travel to my dads for few days then its my bday so got family bbq, tryna keep busy in last week of waiting n mayb it will all keep me happy if af shows lmao.
Fx x

Hi lovely's :flower: We just got back from our lake trip. I have a lot of catching up to do :dohh:

As for me I am 6 days post IUI and counting and very sunburned. I am grateful for the distraction during my TWW though :thumbup:

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

Oh man :( 11dpo can be too early though and your symptoms sound so promising!

Thanks I'm really hoping it was just too early.. I am ATI having a lot.of creamy cm & my boobs hurt so bad. My temps seem all over the place & since I was out of town I'm.not so sure how accurate they are.last night I slept in a 68 degree room & froze my butt off so not sure if that affected anything. Ob the drive home I kept getting so nauseated :( gonna try & hold off on testing since i go to the obgyn on Thursday :)

I hope it was too early for you as well. I have found some smells really turn my stomach almost to the point of gagging.
After ovulating do most women get AF after a certain number of days?? Just wondering g when I may expect the witch. Baby dust to all

Are you gonna wait until Thursday to test then? That seems like forever away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->