<3 Positive Thinking <3

Hey hungry
My doctor told me that stress hinders conception. I'm not sure how that works but it must block some signals or somehing? I am starting to feel anxious about trying but trying to keep a cool head. I know that one of my friends is pregnant and that's adding more pressure as I feel like a failure as I've had three shots at this now. Eughhh. Life is so cruel.
I can see why you were nervous I will be the same. I will constantly worry about MC and then still birth. I will have to take one day at a time and feel happy with each day that I manage to get through.
I keep trying to focus on our journey and am accepting that ours is a difficult one. Others we know have had it so easy, but that's life. Life isn't fair and it never will be. We need to appreciate what good we do have &#128522;

sweetmama: thanks for sharing that. I think I assume that c-section is a controlled environment compared to natural birth. But I suppose our bodies also do a lot of work to make sure we're ready for the birth.

caz: I'm glad they're following up. You say there's something on the cyst itself? That's interesting, please let us know what they find.

Trying: sounds like you guys have a lot of fun planned! You never know, maybe you can have some spontaneous BD time despite your house guests. Could be exciting ;)

You know it's weird, when I was TTCing, it seemed like EVERYONE was falling pregnant, but now that I am, I swear it's like everyone else also stopped falling pregnant. But I know it's not because they stopped, I just don't pay as much attention to my social newsfeed as much. And when I do find out, it doesn't feel like another raised question of "when will that be me?" So in retrospect, I was also under a lot of pressure so I totally get where you're at. I think this is the best time to detach from all of that and not worry about what everyone else is doing. Don't even start thinking "when will that be me?" just tell yourself "that will be me someday soon". Hard to do I know, but otherwise the hole can be deep.

Hungry: thanks for the info on jaundice. We should still watch out for that, esp if it's related to the parents blood since we're Asian. So much can happen, I think we're gonna be worried about every little thing at the beginning. >.< I hope you're settling into your new routine, I hear it can be mind-numbingly repetitive and depressing especially with all the hormones.

Tesh: waiting for news from you girl! Any day now! :flower:

I've been going on mini-babymoons. We went for a weekend trip in which I did some hiking. I don't hike often but I can usually do pretty strenuous hikes without a problem, but not anymore! We did what I thought was a moderate hike and I was totally beat. Aching joints and muscles everywhere. :dohh: And I swear the baby was moving the entire hike, which didn't help. The scenery was wonderful though and I enjoyed the eating after the hikes. hehe. :munch:

Psychochik - No problem and the only difference with section is they cut you open, you still have the same amount of people in the room with you except one more to include the anesthesiologist which can be avoided if you have an all natural birth, more people means more chances of random bacteria escaping, means more chance of possible infection. A multitude of things can go wrong in the surgical procedure. Not trying to scare you but just give a perspective from experience.

sweetmama: thanks for sharing that. I think I assume that c-section is a controlled environment compared to natural birth. But I suppose our bodies also do a lot of work to make sure we're ready for the birth.

caz: I'm glad they're following up. You say there's something on the cyst itself? That's interesting, please let us know what they find.

Trying: sounds like you guys have a lot of fun planned! You never know, maybe you can have some spontaneous BD time despite your house guests. Could be exciting ;)

You know it's weird, when I was TTCing, it seemed like EVERYONE was falling pregnant, but now that I am, I swear it's like everyone else also stopped falling pregnant. But I know it's not because they stopped, I just don't pay as much attention to my social newsfeed as much. And when I do find out, it doesn't feel like another raised question of "when will that be me?" So in retrospect, I was also under a lot of pressure so I totally get where you're at. I think this is the best time to detach from all of that and not worry about what everyone else is doing. Don't even start thinking "when will that be me?" just tell yourself "that will be me someday soon". Hard to do I know, but otherwise the hole can be deep.

Hungry: thanks for the info on jaundice. We should still watch out for that, esp if it's related to the parents blood since we're Asian. So much can happen, I think we're gonna be worried about every little thing at the beginning. >.< I hope you're settling into your new routine, I hear it can be mind-numbingly repetitive and depressing especially with all the hormones.

Tesh: waiting for news from you girl! Any day now! :flower:

I've been going on mini-babymoons. We went for a weekend trip in which I did some hiking. I don't hike often but I can usually do pretty strenuous hikes without a problem, but not anymore! We did what I thought was a moderate hike and I was totally beat. Aching joints and muscles everywhere. :dohh: And I swear the baby was moving the entire hike, which didn't help. The scenery was wonderful though and I enjoyed the eating after the hikes. hehe. :munch:

inside was nothing but she something about on the wall of it weird xx xx

I had natural with my ds with my dd I had a section I would never go threw that again because I ended up back in 10 days later with a hemarige I lost 3.3 liters of blood had 6 blood tranfusens they had to put a bloon in me to contract my utras down they left a bit of placenta in me the bloon worked thank god got out of hospital xmas day don't mean for scary you each to there own but I wouldn't go threw that again xx xx

Hey ladies. Just a small uodate. Well not sure I have ovulated this cycle as never got a full on positive Opk. unless I missed the surge as only tested every 24 hours. Had two days of almost positives. We didn't BD much anyway, think only twice in the window. We need to try harder really.... Just bored of this ttc thing now. :coffee:

Hi everyone :wave: I've been gone on some vacations and also been super busy with work all of a sudden. So finally have time to check back in. Trying, how are you doing?? Are you officially on a break now? I'm still thinking of you and waiting for good news, but it's definitely nice to take the focus off of TTC for a while. It's summer, enjoy it :)

Tesh: you must have already delivered your boy right?? Please let us know your updates :D

caz and sweetmama: wow seems like c-section has a lot of complications I hadn't even considered. Good to know. How are you two doing in your cycles?

Hungry: enjoy being a mama so far??

I love this idea! I definitely need the positive vibes and willing to share them too! :flower: I'm currently 2 days late and hoping! I'd be more optimistic but my af fluctuates between 27 day cycles to 30 sometimes, fingers crossed for a bfp!

Hi everyone :wave: I've been gone on some vacations and also been super busy with work all of a sudden. So finally have time to check back in. Trying, how are you doing?? Are you officially on a break now? I'm still thinking of you and waiting for good news, but it's definitely nice to take the focus off of TTC for a while. It's summer, enjoy it :)

Tesh: you must have already delivered your boy right?? Please let us know your updates :D

caz and sweetmama: wow seems like c-section has a lot of complications I hadn't even considered. Good to know. How are you two doing in your cycles?

Hungry: enjoy being a mama so far??

PsychoChik - Well last cycle I got a BFP but it ended in a chemical pregnancy. So I'm on my first medicated cycle of Clomid, hoping that does something.

cuddle: welcome! yes FX for BFP. I'm impressed you haven't already tested hehehe, I was really bad about waiting to test :X

sweetmama: oh sorry to hear about chemical =\ If I remember correctly, this isn't your first one right? Here's to hoping Clomid is the answer to a strong embryo.

cuddle: welcome! yes FX for BFP. I'm impressed you haven't already tested hehehe, I was really bad about waiting to test :X

sweetmama: oh sorry to hear about chemical =\ If I remember correctly, this isn't your first one right? Here's to hoping Clomid is the answer to a strong embryo.

I have had a couple before but I've also had miscarriages at varying stages.

Hey psychochick :hi:
I have also been on holiday and have been mega busy with work too. Time is just running away with me! How have you been!?
Last cycle was a BFN as expected. I came on my AF 4 days earlier than last cycle. So my last cycle was 27 days. The one before was 31. In terms of flow things were more normal this time too so I guess that my body has finally got back to normal :thumbup:
We have NTNP for 3 cycles now but this month we are trying SMEP since my last period was a bit more like the norm for me. Today I am on CD10. Will start using OPKs tomorrow as I ovulated earlier last month (I missed my surge). So nothing exciting here. Me and DH have decided just to go for it now. We have had a few relaxed cycles (that doesn't seem to work for us) So now we mean business! Just praying I ovulate earlier again as don't want to feel too burned out especially as there is no guarantee of a BFP.
How are is your baby prep going!?

Trying: hope you had a good holiday! Glad to see your cycles are recovering, excited to see you guys really going for it again :thumbup:

Ive been more "babymooning" than baby prepping. It's not as nice as it sounds. My feet is starting to swell which makes it painful to walk so I had wanted to do more hiking but I can't do much anymore, especially when it's hot. I did visit a lot of mom friends of mine and they've been telling me about the labor process and the newborn process so I've been learning a lot and trying not to freak out hehe.

Ladies,

I know I have been super delayed in updating about the birth of my little boy it's been so hard getting on here once Baby had arrived!

After a proper labour of just over 12 hours, Baby was not engaged properly as my pelvis was to small for his head, And I had to go in for an emergency c-section. Just as they were about to take him out doc said he had his cord around his neck 3 times! He came out perfectly on 17 May, at 12.48pm, weighing in at 6.77lb/3.07kg, And 53cm long. Our little Keron Rai Sahue &#10084;&#65039;

I am so in love with him it's so unreal.. Dh is over the moon And was a champ throughout the delivery.

Have tried breast Feeding And suffered with extreme engorgement And terrible breast pain, but have stuck it through for a month before switching To combination feeding of both formula And breast milk. Really glad I am still able To breastfeed him as it has gotten so much easier over time.

He is 5 And a half Weeks today And already has so much personality!

So so in love &#10084;&#65039; he is a really good And patient Baby And we haven't had one problem with him so far. On another good note I lost 28lbs of my Baby weight in the first 3 Weeks And have another 8lbs To go before I am back To my pre pregnancy weight!

Will post a few pics!

Hope all of u are doing well I will check in with all of u when I get some time x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
A couple mins after birth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
After his first bath

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
Close up lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
Bedtime And smiling in his sleep - 1 week old

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Photo from newborn shoot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 11
Trying: hope you had a good holiday! Glad to see your cycles are recovering, excited to see you guys really going for it again :thumbup:

Ive been more "babymooning" than baby prepping. It's not as nice as it sounds. My feet is starting to swell which makes it painful to walk so I had wanted to do more hiking but I can't do much anymore, especially when it's hot. I did visit a lot of mom friends of mine and they've been telling me about the labor process and the newborn process so I've been learning a lot and trying not to freak out hehe.

Hi psychochick
Sorry I have taken ages to reply. Halfway through a TWW so trying to keep my mind off everything and don't want to go down the whole symptom spotting route :wacko: did so much BD we were shattered. But 8dpo and feel as I normally do so nothing to report.If this cycle is a bust then I am trying soy next cycle, somehing to look forward to :thumbup:
Good you are enjoying your free time while you can. Must be hard work though later on I imagine. Haha really hope you are not feeling too freaked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->