• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

I missed the opportunity already, maybe I can send DH out with the girls? I've lost 22lb since birth- 7 weeks today, if only we didnt have to have a baby to lose all that weight so quickly! X

Go ladies hope all going well cannot wait to join you x

I would just like to wish u all good look and hope u all stick to it. I am starting mine Monday fresh month fresh workout. Think its going to kill me cus i also go gym as well so some hard work a head for me lol

Day 2 workout done! Arms are a little achy from yesterday's pressups though!

The kids were sat playing nicely whilst I cracked on xx

Same here, Beth. My arms! And thighs! Hehe. :p

I've done my day 2 too, before the in-laws get here. :thumbup:

The top of my back really hurts when I jump around though (under my shoulder blades) - it wasn't the case yesterday. I found the jumping jacks really hard today because of that. :(

Hey ladies, just wanted to jump in and say hey! Guess I cant really join this thread, since I'm on about DAY 40 of the shred now, lol.

I posted my weightloss on another thread, think Beth put the link on. I've lost 10lbs in total now, and 2.5inches off waist (wish I'd measured everywhere before and after, grr)

Keep going everyone, and well done so far! 40 days ago I was the unfittest person ever! Your strength will increase by day 6/7, honestly!

xx

Well done on day 2 everyone!! I've finished level 1 woohoo!!
I still felt it quite hard tho so in worried about starting level 2!

I measured and weighed today and I've gone from 10st 4.6lbs (144.6) to 10st 0.8lb (140.8)
I'm hoping to get back to 9st 7 so that would be 11lbs in total to lose from day 1 of the shred which was Monday 18th march.

Measurements today show just on level one I've lost 1.5inches from my waist (around belly button) and 1 inch on everything else, hips, bust, thigh, belly (under belly button and biggest lump in belly haha)

Keep it up girls!! :)

Just completed day two :)
I found it harder today and two seconds out, lol.

That women annoys me when she says 'just a couple more' and she makes you do another ten! Lol xx

Just completed day two :)
I found it harder today and two seconds out, lol.

That women annoys me when she says 'just a couple more' and she makes you do another ten! Lol xx

Haha I know she's so annoying!!
I'm aching now, legs and near my armpits lol xx

I didn't realise how much I hurt until I started doing it!
Although in having a naughty day foodwise! Opps x

Today was my final day and I've lost 2.5 inches off each thigh, 2 inches off my waist and 5 inches off my hips! Lost about 8-10lbs since starting :) I'm gonna have a week doing just zumba and then I'm gonna start Ripped in 30 :wacko: xx

I'm enjoying getting back to working out but I can hardly push myself off the ground as my upper body strength really doesn't exist! I was doing well with food until this afternoon when I couldn't resist some honeycomb ice-cream!! Oopsie!

Today was my final day and I've lost 2.5 inches off each thigh, 2 inches off my waist and 5 inches off my hips! Lost about 8-10lbs since starting :) I'm gonna have a week doing just zumba and then I'm gonna start Ripped in 30 :wacko: xx

I honestly don't think I'd keep going if it weren't for this thread! Hearing results like that will keep me strong.

I almost decided not to do it today, but I WILL!!!!!

And I concur... once this is over, I think I will do Ripped in 30. Although I may tack on an extra 10 days of the 30 Day Shred if I feel I'm still lacking. So it'll be the 40-day-shred! :haha:

Oh girls, I feel bad because this is my thread, but my husband has banned me from continuing 30DS! I came over really dizzy and faint earlier and he says that I've taken on too much and need to look after myself. And right now, I feel so so ill, I think I may be coming down with something. :(

So, if I don't feel any better tomorrow, I probably won't be able to share the journey. However, you girls are doing so so well - it seems like it's just bad timing for me right now. I will still update the thread, and will be here cheering you all on.

I'm so sorry. :(

Don't be sorry! Look after yourself! Your LO needs a happy, healthy Mommy more than a "shredded" one. The right time will come.

:hugs:

Oh no Swaffsy! :(

Take care of yourself Squishy! :hugs:

Maybe you can join us later on down the road... ! xxx

I am about to start my 3rd day workout... I do need to stop being such a night owl though :o

Oh girls, I feel bad because this is my thread, but my husband has banned me from continuing 30DS! I came over really dizzy and faint earlier and he says that I've taken on too much and need to look after myself. And right now, I feel so so ill, I think I may be coming down with something. :(

So, if I don't feel any better tomorrow, I probably won't be able to share the journey. However, you girls are doing so so well - it seems like it's just bad timing for me right now. I will still update the thread, and will be here cheering you all on.

Your husband is right need to look after yourself maybe just too much too soon !I've heard it's hard so maybe just dip in and out. I went for long walk yesterday and when I got home felt terrible Dh told me off for doing too much too soon I will be building myself up a bit before dong it again :winkwink:

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hubby's right... you need to take care of yourself! If you're getting dizzy and faint then that's no good!!

I did MUCH better today. Still terribly tired, but got through with the weights, although I still took a few more mini breaks then the video offers.

I started the video today (day 4 for me) and a few minutes in my 3-year-old pooped her pants :dohh: It's already time to cook dinner, so I don't know that I'll get back to it :( I may just do some ab work today and call it good! Ugh....let the excuses begin! Shame on me!

Sorry mrs, your health is more important so you take it easy!

Come on ladies, day 4 :) let's do it and think of those lovely results people have posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->