38 and TTC first baby, anyone else?

AMAZING!!!! Yea MDC, you got your BFP!!! Congratulations!!! This is so cool!!!

Yay Mdc....... Congratulations! Super happy for you! Your V decided the best route to take. Like the way you put it.

Thank you Dandi, Mdc and Wish for words of encouragement.

I am so very happy for you Mdc! Congratulations for the most excellent :bfp: :)
I'm grinning like a fool :)
Let's hope this is a sign of things to come on this thread xxx

O M G !!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK ..... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CONGRATULATIONS MDC I'm grinning from ear to ear toooooo :)
So so happy for you and oh of course :)

Thank you all! I feel a lucky streak continuing for this thread!

Thank you all! I feel a lucky streak continuing for this thread!

I do hope so! Just overlaid our charts and the patterns weren't too dissimilar when fixed on o and baseline, yours was just a bit less "rocky mountain"!
I'm so happy for you :)

YAY Mdc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Cheers to our Cali babies!!!!! Come join the pregnancy forum as soon as you feel comfortable!!

Star: Hang in there. I'm sorry things have been hard. Is everything else ok aside from the one blocked tube? I can't remember your history. I got pregnant with one blocked tube even though my OB told me that i would need a referral to a RE for IUI. Im sorry things have been tough. :(

Ellie, I hope so too!

Jessie, I will probably post soon. PMA got me here so PMA is going to go all the way :winkwink:

Help please, someone! My temp fell a lot this morning, below the line. Am I out? AF not due for 4 days so it seems a bit early. I'm confused and worried!

I would try not to stress (pot calling the kettle black I know). A lot of people say throw away the thermometer after confirmed O do not to drive yourself crazy. Not easy to do! My non-expert temping thoughts. 1) probably too early to signal AF if your LP is usually constant 2) really low nefarious implant dip??? 3) did you change anything last night (colder room or less covers) or take your temp early?

Still have good feelings for you this month! Fingers crossed!!!

Thank you lovely, I'm just working myself up inspecting and checking and symptom spotting! I had a busy day today (in UK: It's nearly 5pm now), so haven't had to think about things too much since this morning, thank goodness! No sign of period yet, so I'm hoping it was some weird thermometer blip.

How are you? Are things progressing well? Have you got a blood test etc booked in? I can't wait to make that first appointment to get a pregnancy confirmed :) Are you and oh really excited? I'd be on cloud 9 and so so so happy! Hoping to hear more about how you are doing soon. Are you posting in another thread I can read?
Thank you for replying xxx

Ellie I am sending you all my very best hopes and wishes!

Same thing going on over here Ellie. I had some spotting yesterday 10 dpo, then a serious temp drop today. I mean lowest temp ever, 95.82 F. No spotting or sings of AF today though. So frustrating and confusing! I hope your temp is back to normal tomorrow!

You too Dandi.
It's really disconcerting, isn't it? I mean, I love temping because it gives you clear o proof and also something to do each morning (I'm quite obsessive and love routines!)... but the uncertainty and fear of an unexpected reading are not nice!
It's not over until the witch appears!
Baby dust to you xxx

Grrr temps! Why don't they play nice!!!!

When will you all test?

I am posting on the preggo stuff 'graduation' thread left set up a while ago. It is under pregnancy over 35 under the same name as this with either phase 2 or graduation in the title...cannot remember :winkwink: Still feeling the same so anxious for the real symptoms to show up :haha: No blood tests for me just old fashion POAS until my appointment on Aug 11. Geez the wait! OH is cautiously excited but asking questions about what I cannot eat, how I am feeling, the doctor appt so I know he is there.

CONGRATS MDC!!!!!! So excited for you!!! Your temps were a give away for me. I just knew it!!! Praying for a sticky bean!!

Me too Ellie and Dandi, I think traveling last week has discombobulated my temps. Not to mention disrupted my streak. This is the most gaps I've ever had on my chart. We had the hysteroscopy Thursday so I'm sure that may have an effect too. I did however have the best fertile cm ever today. I think the supplements I took cd1-12 really helped w/ovulation. I've been having O pains in both sides. My fmu and smu opks were both positive so I'm convinced I did O. I wish I had brought opks on the trip with me then I wouldn't be second guessing. Now I just have to watch for a temp rise. I did hear that after O temps can be spikey. I looked in Fertility friend chart gallery and I would have never guessed some of those were bfp charts.

Sugargully, I heard that fertile CM is a good sign of imminent ovulation so fc for you. Can you buy some opks while away in order to double check? I'll be away during the fertile part of my next cycle (if I see af this time!), so I've been planning a little bag of things to bring, including cough syrup, opks, preseed and softcups! Hopefully it won't be necessary...

Today, I had a bit of a BBT rise again and am over the cover line. I did sleep really badly and got up for a wee an hour earlier. I temped then too and it was below cover line but up on yesterday. I decided to record the normal time one but told ff about disrupted sleep so it would give me an open circle. I have no idea what to make of all this... I'm clinging to the dip being possible implantation which would also explain BFN. This cycle, ff did first say I ovulated the day before but changed it when I discarded a rogue high pre-O temp. I may only be 10dpo today. I need to distract again today or I'll be obsessing again!
Anyone else around 10/11 dpo? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->