3dpo...

Forgot to mention I'm running cold too! The thermostat is up at 75 and I'm still cold.

I've been pretty cold too! Went back and checked dds chart and that was a symptom then too. But to be fair I'm always cold after O unfortunately.

My body is cold, my feet freezing, but my core temp is still high so it's weird

That usually how I go after O unfortunately. I'm usually hot until o and cold after despite my temps being lower before and higher after. It's the progesterone.

It's not the norm for me. If I feel cold I generally am. Last cycle I had a bunch of dips in my 2ww cause I felt cold, but my temp is up I just feel cold. My back is starting to bug me too now.

All these symptoms are crazy!! Come on BFPs.

Kylas are you testing Monday morning then? I have no idea when to test, Ovia app says test Friday, AF due Sunday (week), trying to hol out but struggling already lol!! I don't know why as I have zero symptoms!! Normally my smell gets me, that was deffo how I knew in September and so far nothing!!!

Diamond I would recommend waiting till at least 10 dpo to start testing but do when it feels best for you.
There is some serious good vibes in this thread lol

Monday night most likely. My tests have always been better at night so that's what I'll do. I'll be 9dpo. You know, if I make it that long haha.

I'm super cold but I think it's just cold lol

Kaylas I can't wait!!

I have ZERO willpower. So if someone tells me I should test I probably will haha

The abs feeling like I've done a thousand sit ups and the the sore throat and feeling cold and craving cheese and sore boobs I all had with dd before my bfp. So fitters are crossed. To be fair this is our first cycle trying so I haven't really been noting how I feel after O.

I have you all added into my prayers. We all deserve our bfps!!

Kylas you are so close now just try holding out a few more days. we can all do this! Early testing can just bring unnecessary disappointment!

You are right Cppeace I'm going to listen to my own advice and hold out...only a week to go!!

Me too! Haha.

My boobs are SO sore tonight! I can't sit comfortably.

Already taken my unison tonight. Come on bedtime!

I just checked my cervix and it's so high I can't tell if it's open or closed. And I had a bunch of that yellow globby cm that it seems is promising. Little twinges down low continue. I was trying not to get my hopes up!!

I got some definite pinchy feeling on the right side of the uterus, but I'm too early for implantation at 4dpo, so clue what that is about.

babylights, that yellowish cm is a good sign from what I've heard and the high cervix is too. FX

Temp is back up this am so hoping that was an implantation dip yesterday!

I had a fallback 2dpo so hopefully 6dpo was implantation!

Attachments

• IMG_7103.jpg
    IMG_7103.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5
Kaylas you have the chart my dreams are made of lol.

My temp took a little dip again. Hoping it's implantation. Still have the constant soreness/cramps so we shall see I guess.

How's everyone else feeling today?? 7dpo!

FX it's implantation!! Your chart looks great!

Feeling pretty much the same. Tired, crampy, feel like I've done a thousand sit ups, sore tatas, loose bms past 2 days when it's usually suck a struggle to go every 2/3 days, sore throat, feeling cold, yadda yadda. Such a desire to test. But I know it's too early. So I'm flavoring my water which makes me drink more so my urine would be too dilute to test with anyway haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->