45 BFPs!! 205 Testers..6 Angels 1-31st DECEMBER Testers!! Find a Bump Buddy! Join us!

Thank you MrsMM you already know I think your are an inspiration an really can't wait to see you get your very own rainbow baby xxx

Asibling my first was a mmc only a 6 week sac found at 11+6 passed at 15+1 2nd an 3rd were both biochemical pregnancies an can't remember what she called this one but this time there is a 8+5 week baby it looks like there was a problem with the sac it didn't grow at same rate as baby so baby died x because of pain an bleeding we thought it'd be a natural mc but nothing passed yet pain stopped an bleeding light now so looks like I will have to get medical management on thurs an sat if nothing happens before xxx

mrs kg So so sorry..my thoughts are with you! I am here if you need me..we will hold eachother up!..I will think of you as I wait for an update! :hugs:

Well got on a good as can be expected x everything gone so looks like I had it easy with not too much pain an hardly any bleeding x think the radio gives me a my sign when I got back in car Kelly clarkson stronger was on an I'm always saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger then oasis don't look back in anger which right now seems appropriate x hubby wants to go back to normal now I've forgot what normal is x nurse says if there was a next time they wouldn't scan me till 9weeks hubby says no chance there will be a next time x really not sure how I feel for the last 9 months we've prepared for a baby coming not sure how i can just forget about that x for now though feel like a haze has lifted x just have to get on with it now an what will be will be I suppose xxx
wrote that earlier now I just feel like disappearing somewhere an crying till I can cry no more I hate how life just goes on around you I've also noticed there's not as much support this time maybe everyone think I'm used to it by now don't they realise this time is so much worse X thinking of writing down how I feel just to show hubby trying to blurt it all out through tears is no good x I do know where he's coming from as he feels like we've went through too much but I feel like I've went through too much just to bloody give up now then the last 9 months have been one big waste of time x I tried phoning counselling at hospital but got machine so will try again tomorrow think I maybe need to talk to so done neutral an work out how I feel an where I want to go from here x sorry for rant xxx

Well got on a good as can be expected x everything gone so looks like I had it easy with not too much pain an hardly any bleeding x think the radio gives me a my sign when I got back in car Kelly clarkson stronger was on an I'm always saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger then oasis don't look back in anger which right now seems appropriate x hubby wants to go back to normal now I've forgot what normal is x nurse says if there was a next time they wouldn't scan me till 9weeks hubby says no chance there will be a next time x really not sure how I feel for the last 9 months we've prepared for a baby coming not sure how i can just forget about that x for now though feel like a haze has lifted x just have to get on with it now an what will be will be I suppose xxx
wrote that earlier now I just feel like disappearing somewhere an crying till I can cry no more I hate how life just goes on around you I've also noticed there's not as much support this time maybe everyone think I'm used to it by now don't they realise this time is so much worse X thinking of writing down how I feel just to show hubby trying to blurt it all out through tears is no good x I do know where he's coming from as he feels like we've went through too much but I feel like I've went through too much just to bloody give up now then the last 9 months have been one big waste of time x I tried phoning counselling at hospital but got machine so will try again tomorrow think I maybe need to talk to so done neutral an work out how I feel an where I want to go from here x sorry for rant xxx

:hugs: Mrskg. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and I'm sorry you have to go through this again. I'm sorry that you feel like you aren't getting as much support. I don't think you could ever get used to it. But you're right. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I hope you find the strength you need to get through this. It's so hard when you DH is so opposed to trying again. Maybe this is his way of grieving and trying to save himself from the heartache. But I hope a little while from now, he'll change his mind.

I would definitely recommend writing down your feelings, don't bottle them in. And maybe sharing them with your DH and opening up that line of communication will help you both in the long run. I hope you get the support you need to make it through this truly tough time. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your losses. I'm not sure where you are based in Scotland but over in tayside we have an organisation called alternatives. They offer miscarriage and baby loss counselling. They have a website www.careconfidential.com. I think they do a lot of crisis pregnancy work but I know someone who used the miscarriage support and said they were great.
Good luck.
L x

Thanks ladies xxx

Lara I'm on the east coast x I will have a look a site though thanks x

If you are in or near Dundee the number is 01382 221112 and there is also an alternatives office in Dunfermline.

Thanks Lara x I'm closer to Dunfermline I'm just outside Edinburgh x my daughter goes to uni in Dundee though so could maybe kill 2 birds with 1 stone xxx

MRS KG, YOU CAN rant to me anytime. I know what you mean about the lack of support. I had little support this round too. Also because I think people think we are used to it and accustomed to dealing with it!?!?! I hope you can talk to someone soon and make some decisions. Maybe with a plan or a focus, the blow will be softened. This journey is a rollercoaster. The happiest days seeing that BFP! The worst days seeing no sac or no baby! I will never be too excited about a BFP again..SAD but true..I cannot keep hurting myself with hope that never turns in to reality! Ok..well my rant is now over too..BIG HUGS TO YOU LOVE!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->