45 BFPs!! 205 Testers..6 Angels 1-31st DECEMBER Testers!! Find a Bump Buddy! Join us!

I just hate when it dips so close to the cover line. If you look at my first chart ever my temps stayed up through my whole Luteal phase. This months chart is reminding me of last months and it was BFN last month :(

Sorry i havent been on here, but Af came on New Years eve so im out! Congrats on all the BFP'S and :hugs: to all that didnt! Good luck for next month :dust:

xx

Hcg results from 2 days ago blood work is 546.3 from 375.4. Not looking good. Sounding and looking to me like ectopic. I guess i must wait for monday's scan..wont know more til tuesday!

Hcg results from 2 days ago blood work is 546.3 from 375.4. Not looking good. Sounding and looking to me like ectopic. I guess i must wait for monday's scan..wont know more til tuesday!

I just wanted to say I will be thinking of you when you go back on Tuesday.

I went through an ectopic last aug/sept but am now back on the road to TTC and in TWW.

:hugs:

Thanks Annie..sound familiar?? Did you have cramping or bleeding?? I have neither so I guess thats a plus if there is any....GOOD LUCK TTC hun! Blessings!:hugs:

Thanks Annie..sound familiar?? Did you have cramping or bleeding?? I have neither so I guess thats a plus if there is any....GOOD LUCK TTC hun! Blessings!:hugs:

I started to bleed at what I think was 6+1 - bright red. Hcg was 350, 2 days later it was 530. When they told me it may be ectopic I was very suddenly aware of pressure on right side (had just put it down to bloating). My hcg kept crawling up until 7+1w when it reached 977 and I was given the methotrexate.
Right enough it was in my right tube.

I bled from the tuesday - sunday and then started again after the methotrexate shot.

Apparently it is during 5-6 weeks that the bleeding starts.

thanka Annie..I am 6+1 and nothing but I do have weirdness on LEFT side! :cry:

thanka Annie..I am 6+1 and nothing but I do have weirdness on LEFT side! :cry:

I really hope it's not an ectopic.. I had one that ended in emerg surgery on nov 1.. I had some pain in my shoulder shortly after I found out I was preg.. I had fallen earlier that week and summed it up to that. I also had horrible lower back pain starting at about 5 weeks .. I bled off and on ( more or less brown spitting ) thought the last week.. Finally on oct 31 I had horrible pain in my lower right abdomen that shot down into my leg.. And nov 1 they scanned me and rushed me in for surg.

I am praying that your levels are just rising slowly and will pick up .. If you have any questions or need to chat .. Feel free to message me :hugs:

Well, My scan showed no sac and I have begun to bleed a little. They did another HCG test yesterday (WHY???!!) waiting for those results and more than likely, will have a shot tomorrow to end this tubal/mystery pregnancy! Hope all is well with everyone ladies, hard for me to go back and read on you all as I just wanna crawl under a rock and die..love you all..

Ugh that sucks :( this whole ttc thing is too stress ful... Sending u lots of hugs hun!!

thanks skeet..I would rather have a million BFNS than a BFP RESULTING IN heartbreak ..know what I mean???:shrug:

AS.... :hugs: I am sooo very sorry Hun! I know how you are feeling right now. I wish there was more that I could say or do, but having gone through this type of situation recently, I know there isn't much. Just know that I would if there were. :hugs:

thank you mrsmmrs24 you are a gem..Good luck mama..I will be watching for your BFP!:hugs:

Asibling I completly know what you mean!!! I've had it happen too many times now :(

So so sorry asibling myc second mmc hit me far worse than thw first so I know exactly how you are feeling right now. Sending some much needed hugs. Pm me anytime. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->