45 BFPs!! 205 Testers..6 Angels 1-31st DECEMBER Testers!! Find a Bump Buddy! Join us!

CD 48 NO AF no bfp either. I emailed my Dr asking them if I should come in and told them I suspected anovulatory cycles. She said no, keep trying and if in 1 year you dont concieve, then make an appt. UGH! I will probably join the Feb board. Not sure when to test but I will post when I find out.

LOVELYLISA that totally sucks! How long has it been? Is there no way to "suggest" you have been trying for over a year? Also, do you still get BD sessions in regardless? I have been reading alot about women that get pregnant on CD1 or CD4 of their cycles. So I would think if you BD regularly, you could still catch the elusive egg.... anything is worth a try. GL See you in Feb:dust:

MY MRSMMS24 CHANT/POEM/SPELL TO BRING ON AF..HELP ME OUT LADIES..SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD AS YOU READ IT!

MRSMMS'S AF, WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THIS CYCLE?
DONT YOU KNOW THE TTC JOURNEY CAN MAKE US ALL A LITTLE PSYCHO?
COME ON AF, ARRIVE QUICKLY SO MRSMMS CAN START TRYING!
WE NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD BEG FOR YOU, BUT WE HAVE DONORS ANXOUSLY WAITING AND SUPPLYING!
SO HURRY YOUR RED UGLY BUTTOX TO MRS, AND WE PROMISE YOU SHE WILL GREET YOU WITH GREAT BIG KISSES!

:happydance::happydance::hugs:

Me too... Honestly, who would have thought, that we would ever, ever, desperately await the arrival of the :witch: ... what a bizarre sense of humour life has... :hugs:

debzie, I am trying to be ok. Healing the heart takes longer than healing the body as we know all too well..and you??? Hugs from me!!! :hugs:

MY MRSMMS24 CHANT/POEM/SPELL TO BRING ON AF..HELP ME OUT LADIES..SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD AS YOU READ IT!

MRSMMS'S AF, WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THIS CYCLE?
DONT YOU KNOW THE TTC JOURNEY CAN MAKE US ALL A LITTLE PSYCHO?
COME ON AF, ARRIVE QUICKLY SO MRSMMS CAN START TRYING!
WE NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD BEG FOR YOU, BUT WE HAVE DONORS ANXOUSLY WAITING AND SUPPLYING!
SO HURRY YOUR RED UGLY BUTTOX TO MRS, AND WE PROMISE YOU SHE WILL GREET YOU WITH GREAT BIG KISSES!

:happydance::happydance::hugs:

You all did it!!! YAY! AF came shortly after I read the chant yesterday, around 11:30am!!! WOW!!! I love you all!!!

AFM... Ladies!!!! CBFM in use!!! AF came midday yesterday after a LOVELY chant from JODI and other BnB ladies on some threads! I have NEVER been happier to see AF!!! Sooooo..... as it stands, DW and I calculated EVERYTHING, if we conceive this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! Oh the hope that we are now feeling!!!FXD!!!

MRSMMS24 YAY! I KNEW IT WOULD HELP! I need a BFP STICKY BEAN CHANT FOR YOU AND FOR ME,..BUT HERES FOR YOU FOR NOW..

MRSMMS24 IS LOVING AND SWEET
SHE WANTS ANOTHER BABY WITH SWEET PRECIOUS FEET
TO HAVE, TO HOLD, TO CHERISH AND LOVE,
I COMMAND A BFP FOR MRSMMS FROM THE POWERS ABOVE
STICKY BEAN, COME ON AND IMPLANT
THIS IS MYMRSMMS24 BFP/STICKY BEAN CHANT!

LOVE YA GIRL CONGRATS ON AF!

MrsMM it's with a heavy heart I have to ask you to add "another" angel to my name xxxx :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks skeet x sorry for your losses too x I see all yours were different too x who'd have thought there was so many different kinds of mc can't believe how naive I was up until 7months ago x back killing me today so hopefully things progressing naturally x if not I'm booked in for 1st med management on thurs an in as day patient on sat x oh the joys x still in total disbelief x :nope::cry:

Thanks skeet x sorry for your losses too x I see all yours were different too x who'd have thought there was so many different kinds of mc can't believe how naive I was up until 7months ago x back killing me today so hopefully things progressing naturally x if not I'm booked in for 1st med management on thurs an in as day patient on sat x oh the joys x still in total disbelief x :nope::cry:

i am sorry for your losses honey! fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Thanks Mrskg.... It is crazy that I have lost my pregnancy three different ways, and because of that, they wont do any testing. The doctors keep telling me because it happens once doesnt mean it will happen again. I really hope things go smoothly for you and you dont have to wait this out too long. If you have a heating pad, it works amazing for the back pains...sending lots of love :hugs:

Thanks hasti we've decided we are not trying again x whether that will change in time I'm not sure but right now I can't face putting myself or anyone else around me through this again x

Skeet I was offered testing but declined x they also said since I have kids an they've all been different mc it more than likely is down to bad luck x unfortunately my pain stopped an bleeding slowed an def not passed baby yet so knowing my body luck I'll be in hospital on sat x just a waiting game "again" just now xxx

Asibling hoping you see this I tried to answer your pm but your inbox is full x

Thank you x I am 35 x I already have 3 daughter's 18 13 & 4 x so don't understand why this is happening yet again an out of the 4 it's 3 different kinds of mc so epu putting it down to bad luck have been offered tests but refused x I won't be doing anything drastic like get sterilised but for now I just feel I can't go through this again or put my hubby through it again it's hit him very hard this time saw him cry this morning first time in 9yrs :-( x maybe time will change that not sure x

MRSKG MY IN BOX IS NOW CLEARED! Thanks for letting me know!!!!! If you dont mind my asking you to refresh my memory, how did you m/c in diff ways??? I am soo sad for you hun..I am here if u need me..I just turned 41 so maybe my eggs are no good or progestrone isnt good??? IDK:shrug::hugs:

MRSKG I am sooo sorry this has happened Hun!:hugs::hugs: I can't send enough hugs your way. I have been along on alot of your journey on BnB. You are the sweetest, and rather helpful to me in my time of need as well. I hope that all goes well in your recover, and in time, if iti s God's will for you to TTC again, that your BFP will come quicker than Ever! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->